The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the next release ... Tobi ideas XD by RVL

2 posters

Go down

For the next release ... Tobi ideas XD by RVL Empty For the next release ... Tobi ideas XD by RVL

Post by RVL93 January 1st 2013, 10:23 pm

He should be not like in the ntsd 2.4 but like in the manga without the mask and half of his shoulder blown away by a rasengan (you know what i meen)
The moves i would like to have this character are this :
He can teleport away from enemy
He can teleport enemy away from him
Kamui ofcorse but faster and more accurate that kakashi's
He can "jump+defend" to make him intangible and when his intangible his chakra is consumed (like amaterasu)
When he attacks he can grab the enemy and teleport him to another dimension and cut 15% of enemy's life:Smile) (sorry for bad english)
And of course he can use fire technikes.
These are some of my ideas ... What do you think?
RVL93
RVL93

Health Health : -7
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

For the next release ... Tobi ideas XD by RVL Empty Re: For the next release ... Tobi ideas XD by RVL

Post by N.D January 1st 2013, 10:41 pm

Tobi should be way way way later on the plan list i guess.Since more importantly chars are suppose to be fixed.Alot of moves should be coded.And alot of "main" characters should be added before Obito..
N.D
N.D

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

For the next release ... Tobi ideas XD by RVL Empty Re: For the next release ... Tobi ideas XD by RVL

Post by RVL93 January 1st 2013, 11:48 pm

Ok not tobi without mask .... But tobi with the mask (he's been around since early manga)
I've always wanted a teleport character Smile)) (with kamui ofcorse)Smile)
If it will apeear with not all of my ideas .. But only focosing on teleporting .....
WILL MAKE MY DAY.
P.S. i'm focusing on kakashi character because it has kamui and he can teleport toenemy .... XD
RVL93
RVL93

Health Health : -7
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D January 2nd 2013, 2:24 pm

Well if you want to play tobi..Play NTSD 2.4 it has tobi as a secret character.Tho i can't give you the code because its against the rules..But i can tell you Tobi is way in the works
N.D
N.D

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down