The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man.......... this blue color is useless now

+11
G man
ACE KyoUno
DoM!n
Eredale
[S]ky
Tfwtolly
Thel_JF
its confirmed again
Hiei
Phoenix
Kytes VI
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Man.......... this blue color is useless now - Page 2 Empty Re: Man.......... this blue color is useless now

Post by Guest February 12th 2012, 5:02 pm

If someone get kicked from country, you can join lightning.

You don't have to follow rules if you are funny.

(this is my personal opinion, you should not listen me since I'm a complete retard :--------D)

Back to top Go down

Man.......... this blue color is useless now - Page 2 Empty Re: Man.......... this blue color is useless now

Post by Thel_JF February 12th 2012, 5:23 pm

the fact that analzooro doesnt comment on this makes me suspicious
maybe hes scared?
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Country : Man.......... this blue color is useless now - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Basikninja February 12th 2012, 5:27 pm

Or maybe he's just offline...
Basikninja
Basikninja

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix February 12th 2012, 5:52 pm

I'll say only one more thing regarding this matter. My intention for Water is to bring the country back into being a useful place for people to converse on topics which we all share in common. Water can not exist just as a spamming country. This is not it's intention and although it has turned that way in the past, should never have been. The huge waves of members from Sound, which was a hub for spam, did increase this to dramatic proportions which was Kyte's argument. Although this is strictly Water business I will give you a slight idea of what went on. I told Kytes that you can spam as much as you like, but you must provide or participate in some content. This means manga reviews, video game tournaments, maybe some GFX tutorials, ect. He could literally have just posted a small list of Animes that he liked and it would have been all good. But no, Kytes refused to do even that and stuck to his guns by saying this is a pure spam nation. I will not stand for that. Me and the other members of Water want to bring Mist back to glory, especially with the dramatic changes to the country system coming soon provided when Cross is finished with them.

By the way, who do you think had to reset Kytes permissions (ability to view sub-forums) after I kicked him? Cross.

I will not apologize or claim to regret my decision in any way. Kytes has been banned on multiple levels for breaking a plethora of rules and over all being scum of the forum. That aside, feel free to shape up and reapply to Water, as there are still members that care about you to at least some degree. Hope to see you back some day.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n February 12th 2012, 6:08 pm

Thel_JF wrote:the fact that analzooro doesnt comment on this makes me suspicious
maybe hes scared?

why should he be scared of something?

DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kytes VI February 12th 2012, 6:29 pm

@Phoenix

Please, there is no need for flaming.

and I never refused anything. You simply kicked me.
Did I have to post the content IMMEDIATELY ? because I am certain that there were lots of other water guys that didnt post anything yet.

Also, I am not joining water again.
Kytes VI
Kytes VI

Health Health : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://cashiseasy.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale February 12th 2012, 6:42 pm

Kytes
Scum of the forum

Yeah, that's better. No wait... we're not having a comedy contest here, my bad

My bad, since this is now just getting lame. Water was never supposed to be a superserious country in the first place; true, the Sound migration went over the limit coupled with the absence of a kage, but if what I hear is true, this is going to be just as bad, though with the opposite polarity

But on a subject other than Water and strict rules going together just as well as icecream and ketchup, I do have to note that an immediate removal of a member from the country seems a bit haphazard, considering that while he didn't contribute much, he also didn't do anything wrong. And not just a bit - was the new shiny removal button itching that much?
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino February 12th 2012, 7:00 pm

He only complained and never contributed.
Barely active.

Why keep him?
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale February 12th 2012, 7:04 pm

The real question is... why not?

I mean, if I was in the current Water, I'd probably complain or leave too. Well, I kind of already did that, but that's not the point

The point is, banning someone from the country just because he disagrees with what is being done? What is this, Soviet Russia?
Eredale
Eredale

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino February 12th 2012, 7:08 pm

He isn't banned he is simply removed.

Besides everybody except him agreed on the changes.
Only kytes complained and even then didn't even mentioned what should be done.

All people got removed that didn't meet the requirements.
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale February 12th 2012, 7:34 pm

I wonder what those requirements were. At this rate, Water is going to turn into a closed invitational group, and then... well, we know what happens to closed invitational groups

Center Center, Water has fallen, I'm bailing out, I repeat... *static*
Eredale
Eredale

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix February 12th 2012, 7:37 pm

At least we'll be better off than Earth.. That's why we got one of your members, Sky, to join us right? :]

Stop carrying on this story. There's no point to it. Has nothing to do with any of you. Requesting this is closed.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale February 12th 2012, 7:41 pm

Well, this depends on your definition of better. More active members and activites? Yes, that you have. A friendly close-knit group of people who doesn't kick members for saying something that the kage doesn't agree with... that's for us, thanks. I'd rather stay in Earth than join the larger anime group. That said, even if Earth is cancelled, I'll still go to Wind, so... yeah.

And, Kytes is just as good of a forum member as any; why shouldn't the treatment he gets concern anyone? Because you'd rather leave it unnoticed, no?
Eredale
Eredale

Back to top Go down

Post by Kytes VI February 12th 2012, 7:45 pm

@ Phoenix
Its my topic man, and I made it here so everyone can discuss, so there is no point closing it

@ Ruku

If I was Complaining I wouldn't post in offtopic, but I would post in support like I did with my shaking profile

@ Eredale

I actually can't believe he called me scum, but I count it as flaming, and I wont respond to it
Kytes VI
Kytes VI

Health Health : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://cashiseasy.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino February 12th 2012, 9:05 pm

Kytes VI wrote:
@ Ruku

If I was Complaining I wouldn't post in offtopic, but I would post in support like I did with my shaking profile

I didn't said you were complaining in this specific topic but that most of your post in water were.
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Z February 12th 2012, 9:27 pm

@Kytes VI, this kind of threads are mostly spam, so i"m locking this thread.
Z
Z

Health Health : 190
Country : Man.......... this blue color is useless now - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale February 12th 2012, 9:35 pm

And that's why the main forum is inactive.
Eredale
Eredale

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm February 12th 2012, 9:48 pm

While I don't fully agree with the decision that was made, I can understand it to some extent. However, the requests that Phoenix made to him were pretty simple to be honest. Showing some participation in discussions about anime/manga or video games has got to be the easiest thing to do so I don't get why anyone would complain about some changes that are happening to a country.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino February 12th 2012, 9:49 pm

Yup that's what I said before.

Man.......... this blue color is useless now - Page 2 Scaled.php?server=20&filename=lockeveryactivetopic
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2