The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with ZXCV

+3
its confirmed again
Storm
Smouk
7 posters

Go down

Interview with ZXCV Empty Interview with ZXCV

Post by Smouk July 20th 2012, 10:05 pm

1. Hey ZXCV. Tell us about yourself. What is your name, age and where do you live?
Sure, my name is Aaron, I'm 21 and I live in Washington right now

2. Well, you have much free time I guess, but how do you spend it? What is your hobby? What do you like to do?
Haha no I have zero free time right now. I'm trying to make some sort of money but I still like hanging out with friends and stuff.

3. Ok, where do you study? And what do you plan to do after studying?
lol don't go to school anymore so don't really study XD I'm trying to make money from commissions right now but its slow.

4. Do you smoke? And do you like any sports?
Yup I smoke, and I play tennis time to time.

5. How did you learn about the Little Fighter world? And when did it happen?

My cousins showed me little fighter many years ago, just started playing then out of boredom.

6. You are one of the best makers of the LF2-Games, tell us, how did you begin to code/sprite etc.
I started playing with LF2 reinforced I think and started to try modding after that.

7. I know KonKisuke made the Official NTSD Forum for you and your game. Also he was your helper in the game. Who is KonKisuke for you?
Ah, actually KonKisuke just made the official website that never really got updated haha, the forum design was mine. Uh I haven't talked to him in a very long time, but back in NTSD he was the BG designer/coder.

8. Where did you find your main teammates with NTSD: Zazz and Nave? And whose idea was it to make NTSD II with platforms? Tell us your opinion - what part of NTSD is better for you: NTSD I or NTSD II?
Nave came to me with a coding he did with Kiba and it just kind of went from there. Zazz was a long time member of the forum and joined later.

Eh NTSD was originally more fun to do but they ended up being more of a burden to me.

9. Whom, from the Official NTSD Forum did you remember the most?
Uhh, I guess the original team members. Nave, Zazz, Konkisuke.

10. Why did you lose interest in NTSD?
Ah I get asked this one a lot. There are a whole bunch of reasons.

-The Naruto manga/anime was going very downhill and I was losing interest. All Naruto ever did was rasengan and clone, Sasuke had nothing but OP techniques and I was getting sick of always trying to balance some hax sharingan move. All the other characters like Shino and Sakura never had any screen time so I was never able to give them more interesting moves. A bunch of new characters would get introduced at once and never get shown again and everyone expected me to sprite/code all of them. It wasn't fun to do anymore.

-I had a much larger team on NTSD due to everyone wanting to help out, but what happened after was just all the team members would code some of the more fun characters and I just ended up cleaning up the coding and fixing bugs all the time.

-Leechers

-Most everyone on the forum just turned into the douchiest self entitled whiniest people in the world and I was sick of dealing with it.

-No money. I wasn't able to pay my bills with the complaining of the members of the NTSD forum.

11. Now you're working on OPGW, but not as active like before. How come?
Eh, because I lost my internship/job. I started on OPGW because it was fun to do and I had extra time because of my internship and I was making a bunch of money, but now funding ran out and I'm stuck.

12. You're doing so much progress alone. Are you getting any pleasure from it?
lol yea of course. Its always been fun working on OPGW, but I just don't have time right now.

13. Do you plan some renovations on the forum in the future?
Yes of course, but again I need time to do that later.

14. What do you think, how long will you be in this position: you don't get any donations, users are get boring. Is it worth to you to continue to work alone? Maybe is it time to make the new team? If you'll be working alone in the same "style", the end product wont be as good.
lol I rather not work with a team again. If the users are getting bored they they're welcome to donate some money so I can work faster. Its really not my job to entertain them. And no, a team doesn't make things faster. What always happens is that I end up picking up all the slack and nothing ever gets finished since I have to fix up everything.

Its better to just have one style actually, just having a bunch of people trying to do their own thing creates a mess like NTSDII.

15. If you were given 3 wishes, what would they be?

1. money

2. more money

3. no debts or bills
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Interview with ZXCV Empty Re: Interview with ZXCV

Post by Storm July 21st 2012, 1:26 am

That was a interesting interview about ZXCV Chet.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again July 21st 2012, 1:31 am

Chet wrote:
Yup I smoke

i hope he didnt mean the putting-a-burning-smelly-carcinogen-rod-in-your-mouth-and-suck kind of smoke.
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O July 21st 2012, 2:53 pm

nice interview...
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Health Health : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak July 22nd 2012, 9:22 am

wow these were the questions i always wanted zxcv to answer, thanx chet! Very Happy
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmo86 August 29th 2012, 6:50 am

I liked the interview, thank Chet.
Elmo86