The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Interview that was never posted.

+7
Tfwtolly
Snow
Rhino.Freak
G man
chikido_rugi
Ksarme
Zeiin
11 posters

Go down

The Interview that was never posted. Empty The Interview that was never posted.

Post by Zeiin September 9th 2012, 1:43 am

Well, I didn't answer all these questions by myself since these are dick questions. Well here it is:

The Interview wrote:Q.1. So Wiza, did you ever expect or thought that you'll surely win the banner designing contest?

With such FINE rivals as yourself... yes. Yes, I did expect victory.

Q.2. Do you know that your victory in the banner designing competition wasn't expected by anyone? What message do you have for those people?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. HA. Ha. Taaaards. (My most creative answer yet!)

Q.3. Do you have any idea about the way in which you are going to design the forum? If yes then how and if no then still, how will you.

Let's start with giving Fire the Persian Shade of Pink for a colour~

Q.4. Which color would you prefer if you'd think of changing the forum's color?

Persian Shade of Pink. Then, all Fire members will be invisible. This will fulfill dreams of so many people~

Q.5. After this victory, do you feel different from the past in ntsd? The past in which you were insulted badly about your GFX skills?

Hell no, you still insult me by formulating your questions like this.

Q.6. After winning the contest, you've set a good example for gay GFXers that if you just use google a bit and find out some banners and then just paste it in PS and add 2-3 effects, they can win. This isn't my thought. People say so. What do you have to say to them?

Let's take a guy. Or a lady will be better, since we'll be playing a dressing game, and who'd want to dress a guy? We have to take her to an official banquet - with boss of a huge company employing us, for example. First option: we're going to give her heavy makeup (in many different colours) and 4 different dresses to wear - at once, of course. All in eye hurting, bright colours. Second option: we give her light, monotone makeup and simple, long, black dress. Which looks more professional and better in said environment?
Shitloads of effects doesn't make everything good. Subtle touches define a true work of art.

Q.7. You've been very slowly improving, haven't you? You've taken years and years to reach a spot that some people still call Average. Do you think so too? If not then why?

Average is better than Low, Alucardie <3

Q.8. Now the last question, how has your Journey with GFX been till now? From where did you get to hear about GFX?

One time when I was alittle bit upset because I ran in a tree while running home, so I was looking for a friend online, and there he is, after scrolling between so many annoying brats, I found a wise man named ''lars5666''. I was a bit scared to be the first one to say something, but then I told myself ''If I don't do it now, then I will regret it for the rest of my life'', thus writes: ''Hi Lars''. And he gave me an answer: ''Hi'', and the time stopped around me, while I was trying to make a new sentence which would take this the good way; ''Any idea what to do when I'm bored?'' And then he said: ''Look at this, there is a forum named NTSD, you can try to prove yourself to this world''. And I went there, and felt amazing (by both playing the game and being active on the forum), but then weeks later I said; ''Oh great Lars, what shall I do to impress my art to thee?'' He said: ''The f*ck do I know, make a mod or do some GFX perhaps''. And that's were it all began, thank you for reading my story.

I apologize for question 8, it should be obvious who wrote it. You can all blame him for his... Rolling Eyes
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

The Interview that was never posted. Empty Re: The Interview that was never posted.

Post by Ksarme September 9th 2012, 1:57 am

Did you actually answer any of these yourself? awesome
Ah yeah. Sarcastic remarks were fired mostly at Alucard, but Fire got hit by a ricochet in 3&4. Sorry 'bout that, random Fire peeps. You know we all love you.
Ksarme
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

The Interview that was never posted. Empty Re: The Interview that was never posted.

Post by Zeiin September 9th 2012, 2:04 am

Axer wrote:Did you actually answer any of these yourself? awesome

Well, he deleted his account so I don't have my original answers. Their fine like this anyway. Razz
Zeiin
Zeiin

Back to top Go down

Post by chikido_rugi September 9th 2012, 5:09 am

amazing answers xD... i feel better now (may be much more better if you could show the original answers)
chikido_rugi
chikido_rugi

Health Health : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by G man September 9th 2012, 6:53 am

Wiza wrote:Well, I didn't answer all these questions by myself since these are dick questions. Well here it is:

The Interview wrote:Q.1. So Wiza, you ever expect or thought that you'll surely win the designing ?

With such FINE rivals as yourself... yes. Yes, I did expect victory.

Q.2. Do you know that your victory in the banner designing competition wasn't expected by anyone? What message do you have for those people?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. HA. Ha. Taaaards. (My most creative answer yet!)

Q.3. Do you have any idea about the way in which you are going to design the forum? If yes then how and if no then still, how will you.

Let's start with giving Fire the Persian Shade of for a colour~

Q.4. Which color would you prefer if you'd think of changing the forum's color?

Persian Shade of Pink. Then, all Fire members will be invisible. This will fulfill of so many people~

Q.5. After this victory, do you feel different from the past in ntsd? The past in which you were insulted badly about your GFX skills?

Hell no, you still insult me by formulating your questions like this.

Q.6. After winning the contest, you've set a good example for GFXers that if you just use a bit and find out some banners and then just paste it in PS and add 2-3 effects, they can win. This isn't my thought. People say so. What do you have to say to them?

Let's take a . Or a lady will be better, since we'll be playing a dressing game, and who'd want to dress a guy? We have to take her to an official banquet - with boss of a huge company employing us, for example. First option: we're going to give her heavy makeup (in many different colours) and 4 different dresses to wear - at once, of course. All in eye hurting, bright colours. Second option: we give her light, monotone makeup and simple, long, black dress. Which looks more professional and better in said environment?
Shitloads of effects doesn't make everything good. Subtle touches define a work of art.

Q.7. You've been very slowly improving, haven't you? You've taken years and years to reach a spot that some people still call Average. Do you think so too? If not then why?

Average is better than Low, Alucardie <3

Q.8. Now the last , how has your Journey with GFX been till now? From where did you get to hear about GFX?

One time when I was alittle bit because I ran in a tree while running home, so I was online, and there he is, after scrolling between so many annoying brats, I found a wise man named ''lars5666''. I was a bit scared to be the first one to say something, but then I told myself ''If I don't do it now, then I will regret it for the rest of my life'', thus writes: ''Hi Lars''. And he gave me an answer: ''Hi'', and the time stopped around me, while I was trying to make a new sentence which would take this the good way; ''Any idea what to do when I'm bored?'' And then he said: ''Look at this, there is a forum named NTSD, you can try to prove yourself to this world''. And I went there, and felt (by both playing the game and being active on the forum), but then weeks later I said; ''Oh great Lars, what shall I do to impress my art to thee?'' He said: ''The f*ck do I know, make a mod or do some GFX perhaps''. And that's were it all began, thank you for reading my story.

I apologize for question 8, it should be obvious who wrote it. You can all blame him for his... ::

Epic answers are epic. +1 Wiza bro Wink
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak September 9th 2012, 9:04 am

epic awesome lol xD
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow September 10th 2012, 1:37 pm

I see that cobra had several setbacks in this year.

Not being the best gfxer ever
Not being the best ntsd player ever
Not being as witty as he thought

RIP COBRA
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly September 10th 2012, 2:46 pm

Snow wrote:I see that cobra had several setbacks in this year.

Not being the best gfxer ever
Not being the best ntsd player ever
Not being as witty as he thought

RIP COBRA

Why in peace? I think a better expression would be "Thank Allah he's gone."

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow September 10th 2012, 3:53 pm

Because of Ezio Auditore da Firenze.
Requiescat in pace

Spoiler:
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet September 10th 2012, 5:07 pm

You... killed Cobra?!
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak September 10th 2012, 5:18 pm

yeah lol , assassinated.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by G man September 10th 2012, 6:35 pm

lars5666 wrote:You... killed Cobra?!
In an NTSD match, but yes, he kind of did kill Cobra.
He killed forum Cobra.
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by kakashi1 September 13th 2012, 11:11 am

wonderful
kakashi1
kakashi1
Gennin of the Leaf
Gennin of the Leaf

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow September 18th 2012, 6:18 pm

Spoiler:

cobra damnit stay dead

dont make me kill you again
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak September 18th 2012, 6:28 pm

Hahah okay! What the f*ck is all this shit about?
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow September 18th 2012, 6:37 pm

cobra made new account called "bourne" at same day when he left
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin September 18th 2012, 11:52 pm

Chet was right, well it's obvious since he joined Fire will only 5 post.
Zeiin
Zeiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm September 19th 2012, 12:32 am

It would have made more sense to ask for a name change instead of make a whole different account, but I guess some people like a fresh start.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow September 19th 2012, 12:49 am

Yes, but maybe they just say something like....

Storm wrote:There won't be any more name changes until after the points system is released.

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/t24496-nickname-change
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by G man September 19th 2012, 12:59 am

I'm the last user that had his username changed from the G to G man, you know why? Cuz I rock.
And yeah storm, if Smippa can't change his name, why can Alucard can?
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm September 19th 2012, 9:19 pm

If the points system ever comes back, I doubt it will make much of a real difference on the forum as of now. All in all, a lot of people are still frustrated that nothing has happened since Cross first announced that there would be big changes coming to the forum.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down