The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...chrome is detecting malware on this site

+2
Remilia Scarlet
LiGhtninGeR
6 posters

Go down

So...chrome is detecting malware on this site Empty So...chrome is detecting malware on this site

Post by Guest December 17th 2012, 10:47 pm

What gives?

>.<

Back to top Go down

So...chrome is detecting malware on this site Empty Re: So...chrome is detecting malware on this site

Post by LiGhtninGeR December 17th 2012, 10:52 pm

Yup, mine Chrome detectes Malware too. But I'm proceeding at my own risks and nothing happened so far.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

So...chrome is detecting malware on this site Empty Re: So...chrome is detecting malware on this site

Post by Remilia Scarlet December 17th 2012, 11:11 pm

Had to continue at my own risk in "general discussion", that topic in "Games" and this topic. :/
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again December 17th 2012, 11:29 pm

and google is detecting swfchan and other sites as harmful. since like yesterday, when nothing happened on the sites themselves
so what?
if a malware would do anything related to your pc, your real time anti virus protection would most likely notice it anyway. if you have one, that is.

im really not a fan of google and their stuff anyway, sorry

it could be though, that now every site on the internet will try to infect pcs for the coming of the alleged end of the world, or Earth or something
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow December 18th 2012, 12:01 am

http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freeimagehosting.net%2Fnewuploads%2Fu367u.gif&client=googlechrome&hl=en

wow i'm a genious
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak December 18th 2012, 3:44 am

2012.. Sites will go down
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson December 18th 2012, 11:54 am

Oh god. Now that I think of it, maybe some hackers are planing a mass internet attack which will screw up the worlds computers! And all our comps have been infected with a custom virus which will screw them up on friday! xD
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down