The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GUIDE] Sasori

2 posters

Go down

[GUIDE] Sasori Empty [GUIDE] Sasori

Post by Kezeal February 21st 2013, 7:29 pm

Sasori being my favourite character in both the manga and the game, I decided to create a guide about him about what I know and I would love feedback to what I should improve. I'm not the greatest Sasori player yet, but I'm thriving towards being at least a good one.
Let's start.

I'll start with explaining every move

Hiruko
Spoiler:

Akasuna no Sasori with 3rd Kazekage

Spoiler:

Iron Sand Strike
D > A
Spoiler:
Sasori commands the Kazekage puppet to shoot out a few iron sand needles, which move rather fast in a straight line, but it takes a few seconds to start shooting from the beginning of the jutsu, making you vulnerable at the beginning. Good for attacking anyone in a straight line, especially when you use the stage mode/battle mode.
Damage: 17%
Chakra cost: 30%

Poison Mist
D > J
Spoiler:
Sasori commands the Kazekage puppet to shoot out poisonous mist in front of himself which starts quickly and can cause great damage when standing on the right place. Good for damaging lots of opponents in front of you.
Damage: up to 29%
Chakra cost: 16%

Iron Sand Drizzle
D ^ A
Spoiler:
Sasori commands the Kazekage puppet to shoot out a drizzle of iron sand needles which cause lots of damage. It takes a few seconds to start shooting from the beginning of the jutsu, making you vulnerable at the beginning. Probably the strongest jutsu Akasuna no Sasori with 3rd Kazekage has, because it moves up/down to the nearest opponent's coordinates.
Damage: up to 39%
Chakra cost: 41%

Iron Sand: The Giant Hammer
D v A
Spoiler:
Sasori commands the Kazekage puppet to form a box out of iron sand and launch it forward in a straight line. It takes a few seconds to start shooting from the beginning of the jutsu, making you vulnerable at the beginning.
Damage: 24%
Chakra cost: 43%

Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art
D ^ J
Spoiler:
Sasori extends the Kazekage puppet's hand and reveals the tags hidden inside it, which summon lots and lots of hands and also shoot out poison in the end. It is really difficult to get the maximum potential out of it, but it covers a rather large area
Damage: up to 55%(quite difficult to get the maximum)
Chakra cost: 58%

Akasuna no Sasori

Spoiler:

The guide is still under construction, as I have only mentioned what jutsus do in general. Also, the damage and chakra cost may be off, since I literally measured the "full bar" to "lost part" with a ruler and did some maths.
Also, thanks to my two faithful helpers: Oompa and Loompa.

Last edited by Kezeal on January 26th 2019, 4:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Kezeal
Kezeal

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] Sasori Empty Re: [GUIDE] Sasori

Post by Smouk February 21st 2013, 9:47 pm

gj man!
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezeal February 21st 2013, 10:10 pm

Update: Every jutsu Sasori's forms have are listed now.
I'll work on gameplay later, perhaps even wind up with some combos.

It'd help if I'd know the numbers, not have to measure it by placing a ruler onto my screen.
Kezeal
Kezeal

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down