The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bunch of Questions

4 posters

Go down

A bunch of Questions Empty A bunch of Questions

Post by Puppet_Master-Kankuro April 15th 2009, 8:02 am

I am new here, so I have some questions that doesnt belong any where else, so I guess I'll just put them here.

1)What's the fastest way to earn points? I want to change my username and get myself one or two signatures, so I need to find a way to earn some fast points. I know that be active and reply on other post is a quick way, but I don't have that much time to scan through the forum every day.

2)Where do I get signatures, in point shops?
edit: How do I get them, just ask for them? How do I pay the points?
edit2: How do I make them show up in posts? Do they have to be pictures or animation?

3)I want to learn more about computer coding, progamming, and digital graphics but I have absolutely no basic skills and I don't even know what tools to use, where can I find the best videos or online classes? Anything, any tool, any kind is okay.

Sorry for my bad English
Puppet_Master-Kankuro
Puppet_Master-Kankuro
Shadow of the desert
Shadow of the desert

Health Health : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-03

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=64915382947

Back to top Go down

A bunch of Questions Empty Re: A bunch of Questions

Post by Kilik 64 April 15th 2009, 8:09 am

1. Well, you could report rule breakers....

2. You ask for them, and pay once you get it. Well ,some people want payment beofre they do it...

3. Google.
Kilik 64
Kilik 64

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by RMaster28 April 15th 2009, 8:22 am

Here are the answers to your questions.

1) Post, Report or do a job for someone that will pay you.

2) You can get signatures by requesting for it in the signature section
Spoiler:
or find a signature shop in the point shop section
Spoiler:
To give points to someone say it in the point transaction topic
Spoiler:

3) Go to the coding section
Spoiler:
or google it
Spoiler:
or look on youtube
Spoiler:

Hope you know what to do now.
RMaster28
RMaster28
Fire Elite
Fire Elite

Health Health : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv April 15th 2009, 9:06 am

1) I am gonna say what they all said... I really didnt' know up to now. I knew about the reporting, but I don't really bother to do soemthing that 100 other people will do.

2) Make one yourself (It's not very hard, you just need the right tools). Ask someone to make one for you or buy one. It's really not that hard to make a really good looking one.

3)In programming, if I were you I'd go with learning first either a specific game's language. Coding requires a way of thinking, it's not hard to learn, and it applies to all other computer languages. The hard part is actually learning everything about the language. My second recommendation would be C programming, it's pretty easy to do simple and even moderately hard stuff. Get a book, read online on google, or take a class. As for graphics, I don't really know myself, I like 3d modeling, and I like to use freeware so I use Blender. For 2d graphics there are many good tools. For spirtes you have Paint or Graphics Gale. For vector graphics you have Inkscape. And for image editing, Professional tools like photoshop are the best, but you also have The Gimp wich is really well done. As for signature and those kinds of graphics, I know there are many useful tools to make them look really good, many people just use paint, or a combination of all the above.

Google and Youtube are good, but make sure to know what you are looking for. Some tutorials out there are really bad (In fact a good amount of them). And stick to whatever you do, don't give up.

Good Luck
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppet_Master-Kankuro April 19th 2009, 1:12 am

Thank you guys.
Puppet_Master-Kankuro
Puppet_Master-Kankuro
Shadow of the desert