The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 (CoD 6) brand NEW trailer revealed!

2 posters

Go down

Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 (CoD 6) brand NEW trailer revealed! Empty Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 (CoD 6) brand NEW trailer revealed!

Post by Consural Hatake May 25th 2009, 5:29 pm

Modern warfare 2(cod6)'s new trailer is here!
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6210219.html?tag=latestheadlines;title;1
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Health Health : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 (CoD 6) brand NEW trailer revealed! Empty Re: Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 (CoD 6) brand NEW trailer revealed!

Post by Mr.Insane May 25th 2009, 5:41 pm

thx. It looks awsome. It's to bad that there's only a slim chance that I'm going to be able to play it Sad
Mr.Insane
Mr.Insane

Health Health : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 (CoD 6) brand NEW trailer revealed! Empty Re: Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2 (CoD 6) brand NEW trailer revealed!

Post by Consural Hatake May 25th 2009, 6:26 pm

Why not?
And those who didnt understand some things:
It continues the story of CoD 4,the first seconds of the video there are flashbacks from CoD4,the player killing zakhaev,the head of the 'bad russians'.But it didnt end with that,the russian terrorists continued their actions,and CoD 6 takes place here.
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Insane May 25th 2009, 6:34 pm

you video card is old. Most of the new games need a better video card so I can't play them like PoP4, Assasins Creed, Far Cry2 . So I bet it will be the same problem...
Mr.Insane
Mr.Insane

Health Health : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Consural Hatake May 25th 2009, 6:57 pm

Oh man your situation is worse.I can play and i played those games without problem
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down