The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts)

+21
Korkor XI
sasuketk
Eredale
Z
naruto hyuuga
PikMaiNose VIII
Crack.
Demon93 VII
tobi is a good boy
Blkdrgn V
Gruszka
Riki X
Kytes VI
Consural Hatake
N.D
toby_0204_toby
Gorga
Raka
Miodek
Applejuice
Gio Leonheart II
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts) Empty Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts)

Post by Gio Leonheart II July 4th 2009, 2:31 pm

I found an awesome vid with a list of funny facts that I liked a lot. Too bad it's only in italian... So I'll attempt to translate it in this topic! *__*
If you want, you can post more facts to add xD
Note: White=fact in the list; Blue=comments by the video author; Green=comments by me.

1- If you scream for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days,
you can produce enough energy to heat up a cup of coffee. 8 years?! Better start screaming now.
Doesn't sound worthwhile.
Well, if you REALLY want a warm coffee...

2- If you fart for 6 years and 9 month, you can produce energy egual to an atomic bomb. *__*
This could have more sense. And it's shorter, too! xD

3- A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. O___O CAN'T UNSEE!!! oh shit
In my next life I wanna be a pig. ...but how did they discover it? And WHY? ROFL

4- To hit a wall with your head, you require 150 calories every hour. Nice way to lose weight (and neurons).
I can't stop thinking of that thing about pigs. Just let it go! Razz

5- Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. Smart species are smart.
Oh, so that's why Flipper always smiles? And pigs have 30 minutes orgasms? Doesn't sound fair to me. LOOOL

6- Right-handed live about 9 years more then left-handed. HA! 9 YEARS! HA! Razz
What if you're ambidextrous? You average out? I guess so...

7- An ant can lift 50 times its weight, can drag 30 times its weight and falls always on its right side when dying for intoxication. Didn't know about the right side part xD
People pays taxes to promote this kind of research? LOL

8- Polar bears are left-handed. Oh noez!
And who knows? And who did they understand it? And who cares? Does it mean they live 9 years less? Yeah, that's why they're gonna extinct.

9- A catfish has more then 27000 taste buds. Btw, humans have "only" around 10000.
What could ever taste so good at the bottom of a pond? Who knows... Spongebob HAS pizza, after all.

10- A flea can jump a lenght egual to 350 times its body. For a human, about a football field. A football field is long 350 persons? ...are we sure? .__.
Half an hour... Do you get it? And why pigs? Poor humans are envious xD

11- A roach can survive up to 9 days without its head. No big deal. They can survive NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS. U__U
Aww, gross! ...or something. Anyway, that's right: bleah. Really.

12- The male mantis can't mate while still having a head. The female starts the mating decapitating him. Still envious of the pigs? Think about this and you'll feel lucky all of a sudden! xD
"Honey, put the head on the log, tonight I'm horny!" ROFL

13- Some lions mate more then 50 times a day. O__O *think of poor mantis, think of poor mantis...*
Still want to be a pig in my next life. Quality over quantity. There aren't any lion-pigs, right? What about pig-lions? No, eh? Too bad.

14- Butterflies feel tastes with their feets. o.O"
No comment. Quote.

15- The ostrich's eye is bigger then its brain. 50... o.o
I know some people like that. Oh, didn't know you knew Raka too!

16- Starfishes don't have a brain. Now the ostrich feels lucky too.
I know some people like this too. No, seriously, tell him "Hi" for me.

17- It's impossible to lick your own elbow. face palm
Don't tell me. U__U

18- A crocodile can't take its tongue out of its mouth. So, we'll never know if they can lick their elbow.
(nothing)

19- The heart of a shrimp is in its head. Weakpoint: 200%.
(nothing)

20- in a study done with about 200,000 ostriches, that lasted over 80 years, it was never seen an ostrich burying its head in the sand. O__O *heart attack* Damn cartoons, I'll sue you all!
(nothing)

21- Pigs can't physically look at the sky. Oh, so they didn't study their sexual life only!
But they have 30 minutes orgasms. Yeah, what else matters? xD

22- More then the 50% of the people in the world never made or received a phone call. Well, my sister's calls (about 30 minutes each) GREATLY make up for it. About 10/15%.
(nothing)

23- Rats and horses can't puke. oh shit ...but I can! *BLLAAARGHHH!!!*
(nothing)

24- If you sneeze too strongly, you can break a rib. "O.o
Yay. o.O"

25- If you hold a seeze, you could break a vein in your brain or in your head, and die. O.O" Suddendly, breaking a rib doesn't sound to bad to me anymore.
S**t, touch wood! In italian, we say "touch iron". What a strange world. /TheMoreYouKnow

26- If, against nature, you keep your eyes open while you sneeze, they could jump off your orbits. Ok, I'll never try to do it anymore now. O.o"
Oh, come on! Yeah, sneezes will bring humans to extinction.

27- Rats multiply so fast that, in 18 months, a couple can have more then 1 million of descendants. Oh, they're lucky. At least they don't have sneezing extinction problems like we do.
And how to maintain all of them? Yeah, how? The power of love won't be enough to feed them all, I guess...

28- Lighters have been invented before matches. Lol really? @__@
O_O I don't know if this one is really true...

29- The 35% of people who use advertising on newspapers to find a partner are married. I guess if this is about the whole world or only a particular place...
Eh eh... You're wicked! xD

30- In the world, the 23% of problems with photocopiers are 'cause of people who sit on them to photocopy their asses. MOST.EPIC.LOOOL.EVER. (I still wonder how they find out these percentages... xD)
Fantastic. Indeed! I guess tv teaches a lot of things! xDDD

31- In a medium lifetime span, a sleeping person will swallow 10 spiders and 70 insects. O.O" Now I'm scared to sleep ç__ç
Tasty. I think I'll go do what rats and horses can't...

32- Most of the lipsticks contain fishbones. Looking back at the topic's title... Now I'm 100% sure: "nope, it wasn't" U__U"
For what purpose? Who knows, but they must have one, right? Well, it should...

33- Like fingerprints, the tongue print is different for everyone. Really interesting. And trivial.
So, if my boyfriend kisses another girl, I can catch him? Oh noez, they got us! xD

34- The 90% of people that read this list tries to lick their elbow. HOW did they found this percentage out? o.O"
And you, surely, are helping keeping this percentage high! Nope, tried too many times already in the past.

Finally done with the video ones. Razz Now, the ones you found! oh shit
(If you want me to add them, they must be funny/weird enough. And please, try to write them with a correct grammar, so I can simply quote you. Fell free to add comments with them, just use another color, like Kytes and RoyalSin did! Wink)

Kytes wrote:Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stone. 4000 B.C would you say "pillowfight?"
ROFL that's why their civilization ended: pillow-fighting! xD

xRoyalSinx wrote:Crocodiles never outgrow their pond, so if you put a baby crocodile in a little fish tank, it'll stay small for its whole life.
But what about puberty?
You mean I can have a mini 10 years old crocodile if I use a glass of water? Razz COOL!

Colonel Sanders wrote:The male praying mantis has two brains, one on his head and other on his tail, so he's still alive, but he's 50% - 85% stupider XD.
Lol, run away: sex makes you stupid! xD

samurais wrote:you can't inhale with your nose and breath out with your mouth at the same time
Now, tell me you didn't try after reading it, and I won't believe you.

Nave I wrote:Dolphins can't sleep, else they'll drown. The only posibility to survive is to think with their half brain only, each hour they'll switch the halves, while one thinks, the other one sleeps. I think it's the same with wales, too, not sure about that.
You know, never thought about that, but they have to breathe air, so now it sounds obvious to me that they can't get asleep underwater! Couldn't have ever thought about the half sleeping brain solution, though. Razz And yeah, the same must apply to whales and other water mammals, too.

Nave I wrote:Elephants are the only animals (except for the humans) which are crying when they're sad, other animals only do that to wet their eyes.
So sad... ç__ç

Enjoy it! Razz Razz Razz And don't forget to comment! Wink

Last edited by Gio Leonheart III on July 27th 2009, 5:48 pm; edited 12 times in total
Gio Leonheart II
Gio Leonheart II

Health Health : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts) Empty Re: Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts)

Post by Applejuice July 4th 2009, 2:37 pm

Wow.. That's .. really nice. LOL

Applejuice

Health Health : 182
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts) Empty Re: Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts)

Post by Miodek July 4th 2009, 2:38 pm

I've already seen that @_@
It was even in my language...
Miodek
Miodek

Health Health : 32
Country : Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts) Empty
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Leonheart II July 4th 2009, 2:40 pm

Doesn't matter, even if long and time consuming, I'm starting to like the translation job x)
Gio Leonheart II
Gio Leonheart II

Back to top Go down

Post by Raka July 4th 2009, 3:13 pm

LMAO ...Luved it ! Praise it !!
Raka
Raka

Health Health : 645
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorga July 4th 2009, 3:14 pm

Very Happy Nice ones(health up) lol
Gorga
Gorga
Beta Tester

Health Health : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Leonheart II July 4th 2009, 3:52 pm

Yes, yes! 150! Now I feel healthy! *__*
...btw, translating next 10 Razz
Gio Leonheart II
Gio Leonheart II

Back to top Go down

Post by toby_0204_toby July 4th 2009, 4:04 pm

ummm..
look at your funny fact number 6....
something's wrong...

but nice one...
toby_0204_toby
toby_0204_toby

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Leonheart II July 4th 2009, 4:26 pm

♪ Updated the list with 10 new facts, and a bonus one at the end! oh shit

@toby: Duh!
Shocked Meh dumb, duh! ...fixed, thanks. Very Happy
Gio Leonheart II
Gio Leonheart II

Back to top Go down

Post by Raka July 4th 2009, 4:29 pm

They're LOLZ *__*

PS . I hate u for #15 n' #16 ^^
Raka
Raka

Health Health : 645
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by toby_0204_toby July 4th 2009, 4:34 pm

great you updated it..
ummm... look at number 16 again.. starfish is different from a stafish... there's a word stafish (maybe some will get confused) better change it...) lol....

nice job...
toby_0204_toby
toby_0204_toby

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Leonheart II July 4th 2009, 4:40 pm

Raka wrote:They're LOLZ *__*
PS . I love u for #15 n' #16 ^^
I love you too awesome

toby_0204_toby wrote:great you updated it.. ummm...
look at number 16 again.. starfish is different from a stafish... there's a word stafish (maybe some will get confused) better change it...) lol....
nice job...
DUH! Fix'd Razz But... what does "stafish" mean? Omg...

P.S.
Weed Green, Flashy Pink and Sound Purple: Power Ranger percentage in this post, 58%! Haha! Noob! PwnD!!
Gio Leonheart II
Gio Leonheart II

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D July 4th 2009, 5:45 pm

lol i tryed to lick it LOLZ ;)but some of them are great some of them i don't even understand awesome
N.D
N.D

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Consural Hatake July 4th 2009, 6:02 pm

Roflmao.
Whats the video's link btw?

Gio Leonheart wrote:
Raka wrote:They're LOLZ *__*
PS . I love u for #15 n' #16 ^^
I love you too awesome

toby_0204_toby wrote:great you updated it.. ummm...
look
at number 16 again.. starfish is different from a stafish... there's a
word stafish (maybe some will get confused) better change it...) lol....
nice job...
DUH! Fix'd Razz But... what does "stafish" mean? Omg...

P.S.
Weed Green, Flashy Pink and Sound Purple: Power Ranger percentage in this post, 58%! Haha! Noob! PwnD!!
Make that %69 with my Pwnage Blue. oh shit
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Health Health : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kytes VI July 4th 2009, 6:29 pm

XD I got one

Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stone. 4000 B.C would you say "pillowfight?"
Kytes VI
Kytes VI

Health Health : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://cashiseasy.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 4th 2009, 7:27 pm

34, It IS Possible! I saw it from TV! And TV doesn't lie! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X July 4th 2009, 11:19 pm

Crocodiles never outgrow their pond, so if you put a baby crocodile in a little fish tank, it'll stay small for its whole life.
But what about puberty?
Riki X
Riki X

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Miodek July 4th 2009, 11:59 pm

17. Actually it is possible... I did it at New Year's Eve... Never was drunk so much b4...
Miodek
Miodek

Health Health : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Gruszka July 5th 2009, 2:33 am

Hahahah man I love it!Very Happy
Gruszka
Gruszka

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V July 5th 2009, 2:34 am

The male praying mantis has to brains, one on his head and other on his tail, so he's still alive, but he's 50% - 85% stupider XD. ADD THAT NOW!
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Health Health : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Blkdrgn415/

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi is a good boy July 5th 2009, 12:02 pm

wow... seriously, change the 16th one, your comment is rascist... -_- Interesting facts Gio. I find no. 9 really interesting!
tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy

Health Health : 227
Registration date : 2009-03-30

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Leonheart II July 6th 2009, 9:19 pm

It'sHuge Quote Time!!! oh shit

Gruszka wrote:Hahahah man I love it!Very Happy
Sexcellent! awesome Look forward to the next ones, then! Haha! Noob! PwnD!!
Consural Hatake wrote:Roflmao. Whats the video's link btw?
Oh, didn't know you speak italian.
Rolling Eyes Duh! oh shit
Too bad, I should have quoted you in the previous post Razz
Kytes wrote:XD I got one
Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stone. 4000 B.C would you say "pillowfight?"
ROFL
xRoyalSinx wrote:Crocodiles never outgrow their pond, so if you put a baby crocodile in a little fish tank, it'll stay small for its whole life.
But what about puberty?

Poor crocodiles xD
Colonel Sanders wrote:The male praying mantis has to brains, one on his head and other on his tail, so he's still alive, but he's 50% - 85% stupider XD. ADD THAT NOW!
"NOW"? AH! Force me, if you can! Haha! Noob! PwnD!!

I'll add all of them once I finish with the translated ones ^^

Miodek wrote:17. Actually it is possible... I did it at New Year's Eve... Never was drunk so much b4...
Mio, you scare me now O.o"
Smippa wrote:34, It IS Possible! I saw it from TV! And TV doesn't lie! Very Happy
I guess you meant 17, too. Anyway, normally it isn't possible xD

tobi is a good boy wrote:wow... seriously, change the 16th one, your comment is rascist... -_-
*epic facepalm*
Where does Raka live? India.
N. 15&16 comments totally ARE about Raka. Let's admit it. How could the video maker know him? By living in India. U__U
...changed it anyway.
Rolling Eyes
Gio Leonheart II
Gio Leonheart II

Back to top Go down

Post by Consural Hatake July 6th 2009, 9:26 pm

Gio Leonheart wrote:
Consural Hatake wrote:Roflmao. Whats the video's link btw?
Oh, didn't know you speak italian.
Rolling Eyes You rock! oh shit
I dont speak italian,i just want the link oh shit
Too bad, I should have quoted you in the previous post Razz
Meh.Bad luck oh shit

Too much oh shits in the post!!!System collapsing... banned
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Health Health : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Leonheart II July 6th 2009, 9:35 pm

oh shitoh shitoh shitoh shitoh shitoh shitoh shitoh shitoh shitoh shit
Ok, but I warn ya: you won't understand a thing! xD Well, maybe the ones I already translated, but only if you try very hard U__U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvgFgy-tLFM

Btw, gonna translate the missing ones (18-33). Later. Or tomorrow. Latermorrow probably. Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts) Look
[brain]Latermorrow? But that isn't even a word![/brain]
oh shit ...shut up.
*runs away*
Gio Leonheart II
Gio Leonheart II

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon93 VII July 6th 2009, 9:42 pm

ROFLCOPTER!!!!.....seriusly why did they waste theyr time to find out that a pig's orgasam lasts 30 minutes.....the human jealousy has no limits i gues XD
Demon93 VII
Demon93 VII

Health Health : 561
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next