The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts)

+21
Korkor XI
sasuketk
Eredale
Z
naruto hyuuga
PikMaiNose VIII
Crack.
Demon93 VII
tobi is a good boy
Blkdrgn V
Gruszka
Riki X
Kytes VI
Consural Hatake
N.D
toby_0204_toby
Gorga
Raka
Miodek
Applejuice
Gio Leonheart II
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts)

Post by Crack. July 6th 2009, 10:29 pm

the best tehnology is used on figuring out how long is every animal's orgasm and video games awesome be happy Razz
Crack.
Crack.

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-19

http://www.iCrAcK.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts) - Page 2 Empty Re: Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts)

Post by PikMaiNose VIII July 7th 2009, 2:22 pm

NOOO i dont like the left handed one, because as a fact i am left handed Haha! Noob! PwnD!!
PikMaiNose VIII
PikMaiNose VIII

Health Health : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto hyuuga July 7th 2009, 2:34 pm

ummmmmm gio better change the racisr indian one or i will stalk you and kill you while your sleeping

some of these rocks
naruto hyuuga
naruto hyuuga

Health Health : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Z July 7th 2009, 2:49 pm

Gio, i have a few things to say on this topic.... -_-
Spoiler:
Z
Z

Health Health : 190
Country : Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts) - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Leonheart II July 16th 2009, 12:15 am

Yay, Z likes my stupid topic!Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts) - Page 2 Bjh91w So... I decided to update it! Mwahahahaha!!! Haha! Noob! PwnD!!
Gio Leonheart II
Gio Leonheart II

Health Health : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2009, 12:21 am

I just saw this...ROFL

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Leonheart II July 16th 2009, 12:48 am

Updating process: 100%!!!!100!!! Haha! Noob! PwnD!! Haha! Noob! PwnD!! Haha! Noob! PwnD!!
Gio Leonheart II
Gio Leonheart II

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V July 16th 2009, 1:00 am

... I DEMAND YOU ADD MY FACT!!! Also, the longest toenail in the world is 5 feet.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Health Health : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Blkdrgn415/

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon93 VII July 16th 2009, 9:51 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....go super Gio!
Demon93 VII
Demon93 VII

Health Health : 561
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Applejuice July 16th 2009, 10:17 am

YAY! All the facts that are stupid are here!

Applejuice

Health Health : 182
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale July 16th 2009, 10:18 am

Gio Leonheart said:

17- It's impossible to lick your own elbow. face palm
Don't tell me. U__U Duh, dude, it IS possible! some of my former classmates did it, and I saw it on some magazine too!

27- Rats multiply so fast that, in 18 months, a couple can have more then 1 million of descendants. Oh, they're lucky. At least they don't have sneezing extinction problems like we do.
And how to maintain all of them? Yeah, how? The power of love won't be enough to feed them all, I guess... I saw it on TV... about a couple millions of rats attacked random objects in Australia... there was the army guys and everything... Well they know how to feed themselves)))

Maan.. That's a real good list, +1 health there)) go on with the translation))
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuketk July 16th 2009, 10:25 am

number 31 should not be told lol gross man... :*sucide: now how am i supposed to sleep first there were those ghosts than that zombie and than my friend's photo
now bugs die
sasuketk
sasuketk

Health Health : 5
Country : Was it really necessary to know it? (List of lol facts) - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale July 16th 2009, 10:31 am

Maan, bugs are natural proteins and stuff! They taste like chicken really ROFL)))
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI July 16th 2009, 11:24 am

lool...finally something good from gio awesome
Korkor XI
Korkor XI

Health Health : 291
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuketk July 16th 2009, 11:25 am

ummm i wouldent eat bugs unless im asleep XP
anyway if i were stuck on an island id fry some bugs and eat them
by the way i hate eating chicken just so you know
sasuketk
sasuketk

Health Health : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Leonheart II July 17th 2009, 5:04 pm

And now... "Third page's first post Quote Time"!!! Haha! Noob! PwnD!!

Colonel Sanders wrote:... I DEMAND YOU ADD MY FACT!!! Also, the longest toenail in the world is 5 feet.
I DEMAND YOU TO WAIT FOR... huh... "me not being lazy!!!"
...ok, I know, that would be too much. But today I really don't have time to update the list much, sorry (huge birthday party is coming!
oh shit ). But I think I'll find the time to add the previously suggested facts...

Applejuice wrote:YAY! All the facts that are stupid are here!
Nope, not all... yet. Eredale found an awesome site, and... muhaha... mwuhahahhaha!!!!

Eredale wrote:17- It's impossible to lick your own elbow. Duh, dude, it IS possible! some of my former classmates did it, and I saw it on some magazine too!
27- Rats multiply so fast that, in 18 months, a couple can have more then 1 million of descendants. I
saw it on TV... about a couple millions of rats attacked random objects
in Australia... there was the army guys and everything... Well they
know how to feed themselves)))

Maan.. That's a real good list, +1 health there)) go on with the translation))
-I know, I know, I just translated what was written there. But, well, normally it isn't possible.
-Lol at the army VS rats
-Yay, thanks! ^^ And, about translation... there are no more facts in the video ^^" But ppl is already finding others, and you found that awesome site... so we won't have problems ion adding more!
Razz
sasuketk wrote:number 31 should not be told lol gross man... :*sucide: now how am i supposed to sleep first there were those ghosts than that zombie and than my friend's photo
now bugs die
Lol, see it like this: maaayyybe... you already swallowed more then the medium quantity xD So, maaayyybeee, you won't have bug-swallowing problems in the future xD

Eredale wrote:Maan, bugs are natural proteins and stuff! They taste like chicken really ROFL)))
Yeah, bugs are your friends! xD

korkor wrote:lool...another great topic from Gio! Not only he's an helpful member, who helps others and makes useful suggestions all the time, but he's also funny! awesome I think we should open a Gio's Group too!
Wow, thanks double K, I love you too! x)
Gio Leonheart II
Gio Leonheart II

Back to top Go down

Post by Applejuice July 17th 2009, 5:16 pm

Wow, Gio did something usefull.

Applejuice

Health Health : 182
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenkai July 19th 2009, 2:58 pm

I can lick my elbow.Losers =P

I saw a video yesterday...A woman lifted a 14kg glass ball using her vagina o_O
See it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jxTCXvjle4&feature=related

=O
Tenkai
Tenkai

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Leonheart II July 24th 2009, 5:10 pm

BUMP!
No real updates, since I'm still waiting for someone who posts new facts. It's not difficult at all, just write something like "funny facts" on google. Here are some sites I found like that:
http://www.funfunnyfacts.com
http://funnyfact.com
http://www.funfactz.com/
I'd do the research myself, but... how to put it... I'm too lazy busy! Razz
Just take a look there, select the ones you like the most, and then post them here! Very Happy

Last edited by Gio Leonheart III on July 27th 2009, 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gio Leonheart II
Gio Leonheart II

Back to top Go down

Post by samurais July 26th 2009, 4:56 pm

got one
you can't inhale with your nose and breath out with your mouth at the same time
samurais
samurais

Health Health : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I July 26th 2009, 6:15 pm

Dolphins can't sleep, else they'll drown. The only posibility to survive is to think with their half brain only, each hour they'll switch the halves, while one thinks, the other one sleeps.

I think it's the same with wales, too, not sure about that

Nave I

Health Health : 926
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Leonheart II July 27th 2009, 2:38 pm

Updated! Razz And LOL at the dolphin one! xD
Gio Leonheart II
Gio Leonheart II

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I July 27th 2009, 4:29 pm

Elephants are the only animals (except for the humans) which are crying when they're sad, other animals only do that to wet their eyes

Nave I

Health Health : 926
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ITACHI- UCHIHA July 27th 2009, 5:03 pm

yes i´ve read that yesterday too in a book
ITACHI- UCHIHA
ITACHI- UCHIHA
NTSDII Spriter
NTSDII Spriter

Health Health : 54
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2