The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out!

+24
Nymo
sll1cool1m
thanh long
Yush
Zazz
Roko
Korkor XI
Zeiin
Riki X
Demon93 VII
Raka
zeo
Nave I
CursedNinja61
Applejuice
1 billion tailed fox
Consural Hatake
Sarnicone
Basikninja
Tre Pac
Futon
Hell_Major
tobi is a good boy
iwanthidan
28 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! Empty You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out!

Post by iwanthidan September 8th 2009, 7:01 am

Well my friends call me a Writer because i like to write things(it is a art).I write stories,Fan fictions etc.In this topic you will tell me a something and i will make a Story about it.It could be anything.Like invade of Cereals! or A epic samurai showdown.Just use your imagination and tell me something.Because i like to write lol.(Sorry for incoming grammar mistakes,trying to learn english Better)

Edit:TObiisagoodboy's story :
-----------------------------WITNESS OF GUNS----------------------------------------------------

Los Angeles,1978,03:00 PM

It was a cold and windy night.2 Mafia met at a dark alley.They all bringed their men.2 of em bringed a grey suitcase.They were going to make a trade...A new member of La Rasa said:

-Boss i'dont trust these guys.They can Backstab us!.I think you should cancel the trade..

-Shut up,Marci.You know we are ready for anything.We are La Rasa! did you forgot?

-No boss,im sorry.

La Rasa was a Mexican Gang which Known as ''Gods of Drug wars''.They call themselves ''Rasa''(The race) because they belived they were a Holy race.Suddenly,Don Pedro said;

-Are we going to trade or not trade?

-Yes we're,But we gotta be sure.

-For what?

-For this!*Pointed the roof of building with his finger,There was a dead sniper at roof.*You said you're going to be alone,Pedro!.Then what the hell is that guy?You were really trying to backstab us!But La Rasa is Smart!Draw your weapons Guys!

Everybody drawed their pistols,And started to shoot each other.A man of Don Pedro was got shot from his leg,and Another one was got shot from his forehead.They killed each other.And Dark alley was buried to Silence again.After a half hour.4 guys with black suit were came to Dark alley again.One of them said;

-That was a Great idea sir!Even Don pedro didn't understand dead sniper trick!We trapped them good!

-Yeah Marcus,They were going to make a Drug trade.And i can't let that happen again.This would be end of Our Clan.

-That was a brillant idea to use their hate against each other as a weapon! Ha ha!

-You deserved too laugh guys.Now lets Take this suitcases.We gotta rise you know.

*Men of Leonardo Ferruci took suitcases and left.This event caused Leornardo Ferruci's Gang To be Biggest Gang Of Los Angeles.And Dark alley buried to Silence of Death again...

The end..

Edit:Weed vs Crack episode 1;

----------------------------------------WEED VS CRACK-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 1:Preparetions...
At Weed hideout...

Nave:Alright guys! we're gonna attack Crack tomorrow! Weapons are ready?

ACE Kyouno:Sir yes sir!

Blkdrgn V:We got 20 Kalashinikovs and 10 grenades!

Nave:10 isnt enough! we need more!.Bring me a Coffee!

ACE Kyouno:sir yes sir!*thinks:Damn i hate taking orders!*

At Crack Hideout..

Zazz:Alright guys! We're gonna attack Weed now!

Eredale:İ like weed...

Zazz:not that Weed,other weed!

Eredale:Oh ok then.

Zazz:Where are weapons?

Consural hateke:coming

Zazz:one word post is spam! Warned!

Consural:umm..What?

Zazz:Oh Forum syndrome whatever.

Nymo:Weapons are coming!

Zazz:Where is Little jiraiya? call him quickly!

ITACHI-UCHIHA:He's watching hentai again...

-Itachi goes to LJ's room.LJ is watching sakura get raped by tentacles again.

IU:Wtf are u doing again dude?

LJ:err...Tentacles?

IU:Whatever Zazz is calling you.

LJ:ok say him im coming.*Thinks:After 20 more tentacles spite.*

IU:Alright.

Zazz:Alright guys get ready for tomorrow! cuz we gonna destroy weed's hideout! And were gonna rule This city!!

Everybody:Hurray Crack!!

To be continued..

--------------------------WEED VS CRACK----------------------------------------------------------

Episode 2:Pinky and stealthy.

Midnight.At Weed's hideout

Zazz:Shh,Be quiet,We're in their hideout.Who has a Flashlight?

Eredale:Me.

Zazz:Turn it on.

Eredale:Ok*Turns flashlight on,They see whole hideout,But nobody was there*

Consural hateke:I think they re sleeping in their room.Let's Assasinate them!.They can't see us!

Zazz:Yeah we are ninja.

Eredale:Yes we are.

-Eredale steps at the Hall,But they heard a sound from above and suddenly whole room gets fulled with pink smoke!

Zazz:WTF we are Pink?! oh shit

Consural hateke: oh shit

Eredale: oh shit

Little Jiraiya:Omg this is a revenge!.For turning their names into pink!

ITACHİ-UCHIHA:They're not in home Boss,We checked eveyplace,And i found a Hustler and Playboy in Their boss's room

Little Jiraiya:GIMME GIMME!! drool

ITACHI-UCHIHA:Ok fine*Gives magazines to LJ*

Eredale:How did you know it was boss's room?

ITACHI-UCHIHA:Because it writes''ROOM OF MIGHTY BOSS''On the door..

Eredale:Oh ok.

Zazz:Ok lets hide.We are going to ambush them when they came.

Everybody hides...

Same time at Crack's hideout.

Nave:AMBUSH TIME BABY!!!!!

ACE Kyo uno:YEAH LET'S ASSASINATE!

Blkdrgn V:Wtf nobody is there!

Nave:Oh crap.Now we gotta search for them.Watch out for Pink bombs!

Gio:Hah! iwont fall to this again!

5 minutes later...

Korkor:Boss,İ ve good news and Bad news.

Nave:Bad news first.

Korkor:They arent in home..

Nave:Good news?

Korkor:İ found Little Jiraiya's Hentai collection!

Raka:Oh That's Great!

At Weed's hideout...

Zazz:Hey eredale r u sleeping?

Eredale:Zzzzz...

Zazz:Hey!

Eredale:Zzzz...

Zazz:This is bad.Eveybody is sleeping.

Consural hateke:Except us!

Zazz:What r u doing?

Nymo:Checking Hustler and Playboy.Wanna come?

Zazz:No thanks.

Nymo,Consural hateke,ITACHI-UCHIHA,Little Jiraiya,Eredale's Thinking:OMG IS HE GAY?!!!?!?!
omgwosh omgwosh omgwosh

Zazz:No im not gay,I've already have them..

Nymo,Consural hateke,ITACHI-UCHIHA,Little Jiraiya,Eredale's Thinking:OMG HE CAN READ MINDS!!!

They heard a Door sound.And 4 sillhouttes at darkness

Zazz:shh,They came.Alright,3,2,1 ATTACK!

-All of them Attacks with guns,Weed is surpised,But they recover themselves quickly and Attacks Crack.Zazz has been shot from he's leg,And Gıo take a Headshot.And they keep shooting themselves for all night long..

1 week later.

At Crack's hideout...

Zazz:Alright guys we're in the house at last.

Little jiraiyaWe re so fcked up!

Zazz:Why?

LJ:Cuz We owe 1.000.000.000 $ to hospital!

Zazz:Oh yeah i forgot that.So what are we going to do?

LJ:i dunno,UR the boss.

Eredale:I have a idea!

LJ:im going to my room..

Zazz:What is it?

Eredale:Weed won't be our enemy!.We will make a friendship with them to collect enough money!

ITACHI-UCHIHA:That's the most stupid idea i ever heard..

Eredale:No it isnt!Weed owe hospital too!.Im sure they r planing to make peace!

Zazz:Yeah that's a good idea,Weed controls half of the city's areas.

LJ's room..

LJ:hehe...It's time for Tentacle action!*Opens his wardrobe but his Hentai collection is gone*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha! Noob! PwnD!! Haha! Noob! PwnD!! Haha! Noob! PwnD!! Haha! Noob! PwnD!!

The end..

Hell major's story:
ESCAPE FROM HELL

In hell...

At the beginning.There was a demon who punishes People in hell...This Demon was called ''Diablo''(yes demon in spanish).He was bored for doing same things all day long...He was Throwing people whose has sinned to flames,Stabing them with his Scythe,and Resurrecting them for giving them more suffer for their sins..But he was bored now,He heard That Planet Earth was such a great place to Punish people.Because he hated people and Punshing them in Hell wasn't enough for him.He was going to escape from hell..He first tried to Escape from Teleportation flames.But that would be suspecious.Only angels were using Teleportation flames for bringing Sinners.But he was a Demon,he was living for breaking the rules.He drawed his scythe and stabbed it through guardian demon.Demon suddenly turned into dust.And diablo stepped into Teleportation flames.And he dissapeared.When he opened his eyes he saw very interesting things.He saw the sky,and he understand that he was in planet earth.Now it was time to punish sinners.It has been 10000 years since he entered the planet earth.He was whistling to good people for making them to sin.He was caused too many death and suffer.One day while he was whistling to a human again he suddenly saw 4 guardian demons.They said ''We're in here for you diablo,you can't punish people in planet earth,your place is hell,now we're going to take you.''But diablo was furious,he said''Hell?,İm not going to return that place!.It bores me!.I will stay in earth!''.Guardian demons were drawing their scythes,they said ''Then we have to kill you in here!''.And attacked diablo.Diablo was so fast.he climbed top of high building.And Throwed a fireball to Demons.One demon turned into dust.Other demons started to fly through Building.And evaded Diablo's fireballs.They throwed a 3 fireballs to diablo.Diablo opened his wings to fly but His wings were burned by fireballs.He started to fall.and crashed to ground causing a earthquake...Guardian demons were creating a tornado with their wings.Diablo get caught in tornado.But he suddenly screamed and turned tornado into a flame tornado.And 2 demon caught to tornado and died in great pain.Now only one demon was left.He throwed his scythe to Diablo but Diablo evaded it.And stabbed demon with his scythe.Demon turned into dust.Diablo was won.But he suddenly turned into dust.And he was turned into a human when he opened his eyes in hell.Now it was his time to suffer...

The end.

---------------------- :Invasion of breathing whales(basilkninja'sstory)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time,there were whales which can't breath at surface.But suddenly they started to breath at surface and gained their own minds and attacked humanity with hi-tech robots!!!(where the hell they come from?)But They were planing to destroy U.S.A and build their new empire in there!And they attacked Manhattan(in all disaster movies,New york gets fcked up).And destroyed half of manhattan with a giant tsunami!!.And They started to breed in flooded manhattan quickly.(omg)And whale hunters from canada came and killed some whales but Whales attacked hunters with hi-tech robots.Imma firing mah lazer!! attack killed all hunters!And Washington send patriot,tomahawk,andrew ryan missles to Whales H.Q.But it failed cuz whales securty system was so powerful!

At washington White house,Secret H.Q where attacks are planning...

President:Yo we gotta get rid of these fishy heads dude!

President's asslicker:Yeah sir i completely agree with you!! President FTW!!

Sexy assistance:Mister president i have a good news and bad news!

President(is a black rapper):Bad news first yo!

Sexy assistance:Whales deflected our missles!

President:Oh crap!,Good news?

Sexy assistance:Im still virgin! yaaaay!

President:Omg great lets celebrate this!!

President created biggest party in the world and eveybody around world came to party,There was strippers,dancing pedobears,and all kinds of stuff.Whales came to party too.But they suddenly ambushed by U.S forces and andrew ryan!Soldiers shot all whales and hi-tech robots.And Andrew ryan send them to rapture.Whales in New york(it's called wet york now).Created a Music channel called WTV Whale music television.And washed everybody's brain who watched it.And they started to control other countries for making them allies.And attacked U.S together.But sudddenly flying spagghetti monster came from sky and touched midgits with his noodly appandage and other soldiers died.And Galactus came and eat the planet.The end!

Last edited by iwanthidan on September 15th 2009, 1:19 pm; edited 11 times in total
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Health Health : -9
Country : You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! Empty
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! Empty Re: You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out!

Post by tobi is a good boy September 8th 2009, 9:04 am

A gang showdown. that sounds nice
tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy

Health Health : 227
Registration date : 2009-03-30

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! Empty Re: You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out!

Post by Hell_Major September 8th 2009, 11:25 am

Write something about a demon that want's to escape from hell
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon September 8th 2009, 2:17 pm

make a story about a war ...a crack vs weed war You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! 197740
Futon
Futon

Health Health : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Tre Pac September 8th 2009, 2:22 pm

let it be a drew Razz or do you really like that one group hates you?
Tre Pac
Tre Pac
General of Kumogakure
General of Kumogakure

Health Health : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Basikninja September 8th 2009, 2:23 pm

Water creatures like whales and stuff could breath air and then attack humanity or our soldiers versus hi-tech robots XD
Basikninja
Basikninja

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon September 8th 2009, 2:24 pm

at the end zazz and nave would be face to face and zazz take weed and nave take crack and together they say "thats a good shit" and it's finish You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! 197740
Futon
Futon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tre Pac September 8th 2009, 2:29 pm

good ending

and at the end every forum member is banned Razz
Tre Pac
Tre Pac
General of Kumogakure
General of Kumogakure

Health Health : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon September 8th 2009, 2:32 pm

but not me You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! 197740 i would be like...huh!?!? You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! 414355
Futon
Futon

Back to top Go down

Post by Basikninja September 8th 2009, 2:32 pm

Hey thats not fair XD
Basikninja
Basikninja

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarnicone September 8th 2009, 2:55 pm

Good Idea, make a Crack Versus Weed, both lose because Zxcv's Group turns up.
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Consural Hatake September 8th 2009, 3:26 pm

iwanthidan,if grammar is a problem,i can translate your stories from Turkish to English if you want.
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Health Health : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell_Major September 8th 2009, 5:22 pm

If nothing works make an all out war every member for him self
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 billion tailed fox September 8th 2009, 5:42 pm

Lol Forum members Vs ROOT war xD.
-1 Billion Tailed fox(now each of my post will contain my name at the end so that u know its not my crazy idiot of a bro)
1 billion tailed fox
1 billion tailed fox

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 8th 2009, 8:32 pm

maybe a story with forum people in it...maybe a parody.....

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan September 8th 2009, 8:43 pm

@All guys:Thanks for telling your ideas i will write them all tomorrow.But i will start from Tobiisagoodboy's story...

-----------------------------WITNESS OF GUNS----------------------------------------------------

It was a cold and windy night.2 Mafia met at a dark alley.They all bringed their men.2 of em bringed a grey suitcase.They were going to make a trade...A new member of La Rasa said:

-Boss i'dont trust these guys.They can Backstab us!.I think you should cancel the trade..

-Shut up,Marci.You know we are ready for anything.We are La Rasa! did you forgot?

-No boss,im sorry.

La Rasa was a Mexican Gang which Known as ''Gods of Drug wars''.They call themselves ''Rasa''(The race) because they belived they were a Holy race.Suddenly,Don Pedro said;

-Are we going to trade or not trade?

-Yes we're,But we gotta be sure.

-For what?

-For this!*Pointed the roof of building with his finger,There was a dead sniper at roof.*You said you're going to be alone,Pedro!.Then what the hell is that guy?You were really trying to backstab us!But La Rasa is Smart!Draw your weapons Guys!

Everybody drawed their pistols,And started to shoot each other.A man of Don Pedro was got shot from his leg,and Another one was got shot from his forehead.They killed each other.And Dark alley was buried to Silence again.After a half hour.4 guys with black suit were came to Dark alley again.One of them said;

-That was a Great idea sir!Even Don pedro didn't understand dead sniper trick!We trapped them good!

-Yeah Marcus,They were going to make a Drug trade.And i can't let that happen again.This would be end of Our Clan.

-That was a brillant idea to use their hate against each other as a weapon! Ha ha!

-You deserved too laugh guys.Now lets Take this suitcases.We gotta rise you know.

*Men of Leonardo Ferruci took suitcases and left.This event caused Leornardo Ferruci's Gang To be Biggest Gang Of Los Angeles.And Dark alley buried to Silence of Death again...

The end..

P.S:Sorry for Grammar mistakes.I could use a translator too but mistakes are helping me to learn more lol
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Applejuice September 8th 2009, 9:13 pm

Great story! I shizzed in my panties! to read the navians vs. zazz group hope it has a twist ending!!

1 billion tailed fox wrote:Lol Forum members Vs ROOT war xD.
-1 Billion Tailed fox(now each of my post will contain my name at the end so that u know its not my crazy idiot of a bro)
Ohw, cmon thats just taking my frikin idea!!!
~oldplejuice (remember the old times guys?)

Great story! I shizzed in my panties! to read the navians vs. zazz group hope it has a twist ending!!

Applejuice

Health Health : 182
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by CursedNinja61 September 9th 2009, 12:09 am

write a story about kids that take weed to think they are real ninja one day they take too much and canĀ“t go back to the real world they live in her imagination they began to fight other ninjas but they do the things in the real world and attacked the people in the near one day they are the last man in the damn weed world and they began to fight each other or somethign like that
CursedNinja61
CursedNinja61

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 billion tailed fox September 9th 2009, 12:44 pm

Lol apple where is ur idea?I read the thread thrice You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! Lol .
-1 Billion Tailed fox
1 billion tailed fox
1 billion tailed fox

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan September 9th 2009, 12:47 pm

Im gonna write Weed vs Crack tonight guys
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon September 9th 2009, 2:08 pm

yaaaayy he shoose mah story You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! 414355
Futon
Futon

Back to top Go down

Post by Applejuice September 9th 2009, 2:52 pm

iwanthidan wrote:Well my friends call me a Writer because i like to write things(it is a art).I write stories,Fan fictions etc.In this topic you will tell me a something and i will make a Story about it.It could be anything.Like invade of Cereals! or A epic samurai showdown.Just use your imagination and tell me something.Because i like to write lol.(Sorry for incoming grammar mistakes,trying to learn english Better)

It was a cold and windy night.2 Mafia met at a dark alley.They all brought their men. Two of 'em brought a grey suitcase.They were going to make a trade...A new member of La Rasa said:

-Boss, I dont trust these guys.They can Backstab us! I think you should cancel the trade..

-Shut up, Marci.You know we are ready for anything.We are La Rasa! did you forget?

-No boss, im sorry.

La Rasa was a Mexican Gang which Known as ''Gods of Drug wars''.They call themselves ''Rasa''(The race) because they believed they were a Holy race. Suddenly, Don Pedro said;

-Are we going to trade or not?

-Yes we are going to, But we gotta be sure.

-For what?

-For this! *Pointing with his finger to the roof of building, where a dead sniper on top of the roof.*You said you're going to be alone, Pedro! Then what the hell is that guy?You were really trying to backstab us! But La Rasa is Smart! Draw your weapons, Guys!

Everybody drew their pistols, and started to shoot each other. A man of Don Pedro got shot in his leg, and Another one was got shot in his forehead. They killed each other. And The Dark alley was buried to Silence again. After a half hour four guys with black suit came to The Dark alley again. One of them said;

-That was a Great idea sir! Even Don pedro didn't understand dead sniper trick!We trapped them good!

-Yeah Marcus,They were going to make a Drug trade. And I can't let that happen again. That would be end of Our Clan.

-You deserved to laugh guys.Now lets Take these suitcases.We gotta rise you know.

*The Men of Leonardo Ferruci took the suitcases and left.This event caused Leornardo Ferruci's Gang To be Biggest Gang Of Los Angeles.And The Dark alley buried to Silence of Death again...

The end..

I changed sum things, everything that i changed is red. (Maybe i frgot some..) And that , iwanthidan, is a F*cking awesome story Oh noeZ!!1
Omfg Bored people do weird things eh?

Applejuice

Health Health : 182
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan September 9th 2009, 3:18 pm

Applejuice wrote:
iwanthidan wrote:Well my friends call me a Writer because i like to write things(it is a art).I write stories,Fan fictions etc.In this topic you will tell me a something and i will make a Story about it.It could be anything.Like invade of Cereals! or A epic samurai showdown.Just use your imagination and tell me something.Because i like to write lol.(Sorry for incoming grammar mistakes,trying to learn english Better)

It was a cold and windy night.2 Mafia met at a dark alley.They all brought their men. Two of 'em brought a grey suitcase.They were going to make a trade...A new member of La Rasa said:

-Boss, I dont trust these guys.They can Backstab us! I think you should cancel the trade..

-Shut up, Marci.You know we are ready for anything.We are La Rasa! did you forget?

-No boss, im sorry.

La Rasa was a Mexican Gang which Known as ''Gods of Drug wars''.They call themselves ''Rasa''(The race) because they believed they were a Holy race. Suddenly, Don Pedro said;

-Are we going to trade or not?

-Yes we are going to, But we gotta be sure.

-For what?

-For this! *Pointing with his finger to the roof of building, where a dead sniper on top of the roof.*You said you're going to be alone, Pedro! Then what the hell is that guy?You were really trying to backstab us! But La Rasa is Smart! Draw your weapons, Guys!

Everybody drew their pistols, and started to shoot each other. A man of Don Pedro got shot in his leg, and Another one was got shot in his forehead. They killed each other. And The Dark alley was buried to Silence again. After a half hour four guys with black suit came to The Dark alley again. One of them said;

-That was a Great idea sir! Even Don pedro didn't understand dead sniper trick!We trapped them good!

-Yeah Marcus,They were going to make a Drug trade. And I can't let that happen again. That would be end of Our Clan.

-You deserved to laugh guys.Now lets Take these suitcases.We gotta rise you know.

*The Men of Leonardo Ferruci took the suitcases and left.This event caused Leornardo Ferruci's Gang To be Biggest Gang Of Los Angeles.And The Dark alley buried to Silence of Death again...

The end..

I changed sum things, everything that i changed is red. (Maybe i frgot some..) And that , iwanthidan, is a F*cking awesome story Oh noeZ!!1
Omfg Bored people do weird things eh?

Well i said i suck at grammar Very Happy

----------------------------------------WEED VS CRACK-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 1:Preparetions...
At Weed hideout...

Nave:Alright guys! we're gonna attack Crack tomorrow! Weapons are ready?

ACE Kyouno:Sir yes sir!

Blkdrgn V:We got 20 Kalashinikovs and 10 grenades!

Nave:10 isnt enough! we need more!.Bring me a Coffee!

ACE Kyouno:sir yes sir!*thinks:Damn i hate taking orders!*

At Crack Hideout..

Zazz:Alright guys! We're gonna attack Weed now!

Eredale:İ like weed...

Zazz:not that Weed,other weed!

Eredale:Oh ok then.

Zazz:Where are weapons?

Consural hateke:coming

Zazz:one word post is spam! Warned!

Consural:umm..What?

Zazz:Oh Forum syndrome whatever.

Nymo:Weapons are coming!

Zazz:Where is Little jiraiya? call him quickly!

ITACHI-UCHIHA:He's watching hentai again...

-Itachi goes to LJ's room.LJ is watching sakura get raped by tentacles again.

IU:Wtf are u doing again dude?

LJ:err...Tentacles?

IU:Whatever Zazz is calling you.

LJ:ok say him im coming.*Thinks:After 20 more tentacles spite.*

IU:Alright.

Zazz:Alright guys get ready for tomorrow! cuz we gonna destroy weed's hideout! And were gonna rule This city!!

Everybody:Hurray Crack!!

To be continued..
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I September 9th 2009, 3:51 pm

I'm not giving orders like that...

Nave I

Health Health : 926
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next