The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out!

+24
Nymo
sll1cool1m
thanh long
Yush
Zazz
Roko
Korkor XI
Zeiin
Riki X
Demon93 VII
Raka
zeo
Nave I
CursedNinja61
Applejuice
1 billion tailed fox
Consural Hatake
Sarnicone
Basikninja
Tre Pac
Futon
Hell_Major
tobi is a good boy
iwanthidan
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 4 Empty Re: You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out!

Post by iwanthidan September 13th 2009, 9:02 pm

Nymo wrote:make a new weed vs. crack one with me more important and LJ and eredale less, coz they never post in crack section.

Well idont know who the hell is most Popular member in Weed or crack okay?.I just tried to add members into story.
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Health Health : -9
Country : You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 4 Empty
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 4 Empty Re: You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out!

Post by Consural Hatake September 13th 2009, 10:23 pm

iwanthidan wrote:@Consural Hateke:I will write story in Turkish right?

However you like.I can translate them too.But it would be better if you write in English and let me fix the mistakes.

@Nymo
Umm...Who cares?
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Health Health : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Volmort September 13th 2009, 11:17 pm

I guess he cares the most
Volmort
Volmort

Health Health : 105
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymo September 14th 2009, 5:29 pm

I CARE!
but since you all don´t like it, i´ll go back and make sigs.
Nymo
Nymo

Health Health : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan September 14th 2009, 11:35 pm

I will write Basilkninja's story tomorrow.Breathing whales vs Hi-tech robots and huminity.It's going to be a funny story.
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan September 15th 2009, 1:17 pm

BUMP!

New story ---------------------- :Invasion of breathing whales(basilkninja'sstory)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time,there were whales which can't breath at surface.But suddenly they started to breath at surface and gained their own minds and attacked humanity with hi-tech robots!!!(where the hell they come from?)But They were planing to destroy U.S.A and build their new empire in there!And they attacked Manhattan(in all disaster movies,New york gets fcked up).And destroyed half of manhattan with a giant tsunami!!.And They started to breed in flooded manhattan quickly.(omg)And whale hunters from canada came and killed some whales but Whales attacked hunters with hi-tech robots.Imma firing mah lazer!! attack killed all hunters!And Washington send patriot,tomahawk,andrew ryan missles to Whales H.Q.But it failed cuz whales securty system was so powerful!

At washington White house,Secret H.Q where attacks are planning...

President:Yo we gotta get rid of these fishy heads dude!

President's asslicker:Yeah sir i completely agree with you!! President FTW!!

Sexy assistance:Mister president i have a good news and bad news!

President(is a black rapper):Bad news first yo!

Sexy assistance:Whales deflected our missles!

President:Oh crap!,Good news?

Sexy assistance:Im still virgin! yaaaay!

President:Omg great lets celebrate this!!

President created biggest party in the world and eveybody around world came to party,There was strippers,dancing pedobears,and all kinds of stuff.Whales came to party too.But they suddenly ambushed by U.S forces and andrew ryan!Soldiers shot all whales and hi-tech robots.And Andrew ryan send them to rapture.Whales in New york(it's called wet york now).Created a Music channel called WTV Whale music television.And washed everybody's brain who watched it.And they started to control other countries for making them allies.And attacked U.S together.But sudddenly flying spagghetti monster came from sky and touched midgits with his noodly appandage and other soldiers died.And Galactus came and eat the planet.The end!
p.s:That was a parody story lol
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Basikninja September 15th 2009, 3:07 pm

Omg ty that was so funny ima firin my lazer XD yo Very Happy
Basikninja
Basikninja

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell_Major September 15th 2009, 3:50 pm

Lol the planet was eaten You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 4 38488
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan September 15th 2009, 4:21 pm

basikninja2 wrote:Omg ty that was so funny ima firin my lazer XD yo Very Happy

I luv İt lol awesome thx for comment
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I September 15th 2009, 6:03 pm

seriously, the grammer and english really sucked in this story -.-'

Nave I

Health Health : 926
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan September 20th 2009, 3:35 pm

I will wrote another story in 3 days guys Very Happy.Keep wanting stories lol i dont have left You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 4 822282
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Loop September 20th 2009, 3:42 pm

iwanthidan wrote:I will wrote another story in 3 days guys Very Happy.Keep wanting stories lol i dont have left You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 4 822282

about what?
Loop
Loop

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv September 21st 2009, 8:58 am

Seriously dude, your grammar and you syntax are horrible. I read your first story, and that was all I could manage. I don't want to be a total douche, but it's just too much. I've read better sentences translated with babel fish :/. I won't comment on the writing except to say that you shouldn't use Internet speak, or say "2 mafia members".. the correct way to write it is "two mafia members." I don't know how serious you are about writing... but if you really want to write, you need a lot of practice, beyond the grammar errors.

Keep it up though. And try to write in a less-annoying font color.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan September 23rd 2009, 9:47 am

@Loop: It's about a disease which infects all people in the world.(resident evil? lol)

@Ipsilonv:Thanks for your advices.I know my grammar bad.Im trying to learn English.I write good when i use my own language.English limits me.But i will try to follow your advices.Thanks.
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi is a good boy September 23rd 2009, 11:30 am

Sure, a good story needs great grammar and clear syntax, but it's the actual thinking going behind it that makes it awesome. I can now assure you that although iwanthidan dosen't have great grammar and syntax, his creativity and thought just makes his storys fantastic. Keep it up iwanthidan. Oh yeah, just a complaint:

I AIN'T IN THE F*CKING CRACK VS WEED STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT ME IN!!!!!!!

That is all I need to say.

P.S Make an awesome Naruto ending, about what you think will happen, use all your creativity.
tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy

Health Health : 227
Registration date : 2009-03-30

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan September 23rd 2009, 1:28 pm

tobi is a good boy wrote:Sure, a good story needs great grammar and clear syntax, but it's the actual thinking going behind it that makes it awesome. I can now assure you that although iwanthidan dosen't have great grammar and syntax, his creativity and thought just makes his storys fantastic. Keep it up iwanthidan. Oh yeah, just a complaint:

I AIN'T IN THE F*CKING CRACK VS WEED STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUT ME IN!!!!!!!

That is all I need to say.

P.S Make an awesome Naruto ending, about what you think will happen, use all your creativity.

Yeah ive been thinking a naruto ending for a good time.Thanks for your advice tobi.I will work on it.
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi is a good boy September 24th 2009, 6:46 am

Yes yes, but just 2 major demands: Put me in Crack vs Weed and put Tobi in Naruto ending! Cause they rule! Well, it's your choice but yeah.
tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell_Major October 6th 2009, 8:29 am

iwanthidan are you in the production of a new story
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan October 6th 2009, 8:27 pm

I cant use forum nowadays guys.Im too fckin busy with fckin school.And because im working all day(and half of my day is at school)I dont get inspirate -_-
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Jiraiya October 6th 2009, 8:54 pm

Nave I wrote:
Bgnin wrote:yeah you did
you totaly did

LJ isn't more hentai adicted than I am
WRONG ......who is more addicted is not matters.....
what matters is who have the best sources and collections...
and i definitely have better sources than yours and i have better collections than yours ... spite

nice story of weed vs crack iwanthidan thumbs up
Little Jiraiya
Little Jiraiya

Health Health : 463
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan October 6th 2009, 8:58 pm

Sexy LJ wrote:
Nave I wrote:
you totaly did

and i definitely have better sources than yours and i have better collections than yours ... spite

Thanks dude.I wish i could i write more but i dont want to write.I just want to....rest a while.But im too busy with school. face palm
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I October 6th 2009, 9:50 pm

Sexy LJ wrote:
Nave I wrote:
you totaly did

I have a 9GB folder with doujin's only, and a 18GB folder with hentai movies....
yah! TAKE THAT!

Nave I

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Jiraiya October 6th 2009, 10:48 pm

hentai movies..... i never save movies, only if they are good..
i save doujins only if i like them! so i dont have that much size .... but all the movies i saw are much more than 18GB together
i saw much more than urs... and i have better sources like i mentioned earlier
Little Jiraiya
Little Jiraiya

Health Health : 463
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I October 6th 2009, 10:50 pm

it's not like I save everything... only the best stuff, I watched like a fucking lot more on tha i-net without dl'ing, too

Nave I

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi is a good boy October 6th 2009, 11:14 pm

OMG... you guyz have turned this writing topic into a hentai argument. OK, so iwanthidan you take a well deserved rest, try think of a new theme when your boring history teacher is talking LOL.
tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4