The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out!

+24
Nymo
sll1cool1m
thanh long
Yush
Zazz
Roko
Korkor XI
Zeiin
Riki X
Demon93 VII
Raka
zeo
Nave I
CursedNinja61
Applejuice
1 billion tailed fox
Consural Hatake
Sarnicone
Basikninja
Tre Pac
Futon
Hell_Major
tobi is a good boy
iwanthidan
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 3 Empty Re: You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out!

Post by iwanthidan September 11th 2009, 4:52 pm

Nave I wrote:except for gio?

He was wearing helmet lol. lol!
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Health Health : -9
Country : You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 3 Empty
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 3 Empty Re: You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out!

Post by Demon93 VII September 11th 2009, 9:23 pm

DA GIO got killed!!!it says so!! Omfg! It's the Weedi
Demon93 VII
Demon93 VII

Health Health : 561
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI September 11th 2009, 9:48 pm

demon is not there You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 3 332701 You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 3 822282
but kay its funny enough You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 3 Icon_razz
It would be great if we had a Bgnin in weed but he is mod You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 3 332701
Korkor XI
Korkor XI

Health Health : 291
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Roko September 11th 2009, 10:15 pm

story without Demon is lame
oh and you should mention tikila
and next time kill someone from crack instead xD
Roko
Roko

Health Health : 33
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Consural Hatake September 12th 2009, 2:49 am

Oh my God,Gio gets a headshot! You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 3 414355
Nice stories,keep 'em commin'. You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 3 378497
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Health Health : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazz September 12th 2009, 2:54 am

iwanthidan wrote:
Nave I wrote:except for gio?

He was wearing helmet lol. lol!
Pfft lame, I get shot in the leg.

Zazz

Health Health : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush September 12th 2009, 5:45 am

If you want, I'll draw the story-
EDIT: OH NAH. I wasn't in it, so STUFF IT!
Uahh!
Yush
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi is a good boy September 12th 2009, 6:09 am

iwanthidan, you sure have a bright future in writing, you rock!
tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy

Health Health : 227
Registration date : 2009-03-30

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon93 VII September 12th 2009, 11:46 am

stil the best thing about the story

*gio takes a headshot*
Demon93 VII
Demon93 VII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarnicone September 12th 2009, 12:47 pm

Well, as a writer my self, I will just sit down and watch now. But next time you kill, let it be me.
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Tre Pac September 12th 2009, 12:56 pm

next time i want be in the story too >=)
Tre Pac
Tre Pac
General of Kumogakure
General of Kumogakure

Health Health : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by thanh long September 12th 2009, 2:30 pm

Could you add some thing else in your story other than just plain dialogue?
thanh long
thanh long

Health Health : 19
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan September 12th 2009, 4:22 pm

thanh long wrote:Could you add some thing else in your story other than just plain dialogue?

Well i had to add plain dialogue's since that was a a forum members story.But Other stories will be shaped by my imagination...Just like that one.

Hell major's story:
ESCAPE FROM HELL

In hell...

At the beginning.There was a demon who punishes People in hell...This Demon was called ''Diablo''(yes demon in spanish).He was bored for doing same things all day long...He was Throwing people whose has sinned to flames,Stabing them with his Scythe,and Resurrecting them for giving them more suffer for their sins..But he was bored now,He heard That Planet Earth was such a great place to Punish people.Because he hated people and Punshing them in Hell wasn't enough for him.He was going to escape from hell..He first tried to Escape from Teleportation flames.But that would be suspecious.Only angels were using Teleportation flames for bringing Sinners.But he was a Demon,he was living for breaking the rules.He drawed his scythe and stabbed it through guardian demon.Demon suddenly turned into dust.And diablo stepped into Teleportation flames.And he dissapeared.When he opened his eyes he saw very interesting things.He saw the sky,and he understand that he was in planet earth.Now it was time to punish sinners.It has been 10000 years since he entered the planet earth.He was whistling to good people for making them to sin.He was caused too many death and suffer.One day while he was whistling to a human again he suddenly saw 4 guardian demons.They said ''We're in here for you diablo,you can't punish people in planet earth,your place is hell,now we're going to take you.''But diablo was furious,he said''Hell?,İm not going to return that place!.It bores me!.I will stay in earth!''.Guardian demons were drawing their scythes,they said ''Then we have to kill you in here!''.And attacked diablo.Diablo was so fast.he climbed top of high building.And Throwed a fireball to Demons.One demon turned into dust.Other demons started to fly through Building.And evaded Diablo's fireballs.They throwed a 3 fireballs to diablo.Diablo opened his wings to fly but His wings were burned by fireballs.He started to fall.and crashed to ground causing a earthquake...Guardian demons were creating a tornado with their wings.Diablo get caught in tornado.But he suddenly screamed and turned tornado into a flame tornado.And 2 demon caught to tornado and died in great pain.Now only one demon was left.He throwed his scythe to Diablo but Diablo evaded it.And stabbed demon with his scythe.Demon turned into dust.Diablo was won.But he suddenly turned into dust.And he was turned into a human when he opened his eyes in hell.Now it was his time to suffer...

The end.
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raka September 13th 2009, 2:21 pm

I liked how it ended . I suggest u correct those gramatical mistakes Razz
Nice story anyways xD
Raka
Raka

Health Health : 645
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan September 13th 2009, 3:05 pm

Raka XII wrote:I liked how it ended . I suggest u correct those gramatical mistakes Razz
Nice story anyways xD

Yeah,maybe i really should use google translate.
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Consural Hatake September 13th 2009, 3:33 pm

iwanthidan wrote:
Raka XII wrote:I liked how it ended . I suggest u correct those gramatical mistakes Razz
Nice story anyways xD

No,google has worse english than you. You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 3 488129
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan September 13th 2009, 3:39 pm

Consural Hatake wrote:
iwanthidan wrote:
Nice story anyways xD

No,google has worse english than you. You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 3 488129

Yeah,but these grammar mistakes annoying me. face palm
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Consural Hatake September 13th 2009, 3:42 pm

I can help you fix them.You can just send the story to me by PM before posting here,so i can fix the mistakes and help you translate more things and stuff.Since we are both Turkish You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 3 378497
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell_Major September 13th 2009, 3:55 pm

Lol very nice story you killed off the boss
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sll1cool1m September 13th 2009, 4:20 pm

LOL. Cool Storys =)

you should add a gag in all your stories. something like... kenny dieing in all southpark episodes, so... you could add a forum member that always shows up for few seconds and then he always dies in a cruel way, hmm maybe...me !
You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 3 378497 since i´m not in any group or country or whatever Very Happy
sll1cool1m
sll1cool1m

Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan September 13th 2009, 4:26 pm

@Consural Hateke:I will write story in Turkish right?

@Hell major:Well he gotta take a lesson Very Happy

@Sllcoollm:Thanks Very Happy Im adding gag at nonserious stories like weed vs crack.That was a serious story.But im writing your stories Very Happy

There's 2-3 stories left to write c'mon guys tell your ideas to me and i will change them to a story Very Happy
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymo September 13th 2009, 4:54 pm

make a new weed vs. crack one with me more important and LJ and eredale less, coz they never post in crack section.
Nymo
Nymo

Health Health : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell_Major September 13th 2009, 8:06 pm

Here is new one a man is struct down with a unknown disease that makes him constantly creave for blood more and more blood but then he starts consuming other material like metal, plastic, wood, bone and etc. every time he changes in to a diffrent form well i'll let you redow and finish this story but make it good You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 3 Icon_smile
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon93 VII September 13th 2009, 8:10 pm

Nymo wrote:make a new weed vs. crack one with me more important and LJ and eredale less, coz they never post in crack section.

your realy anoying with those posts:

''More of me''
''Im the most important crack member''

nobody cares.....this is just a story
Demon93 VII
Demon93 VII

Back to top Go down

Post by Volmort September 13th 2009, 9:00 pm

hey maybe make a story about naruto worl medieval times You tell i write:Invasion of breathing whales is out! - Page 3 233549

I mean knights, fantasy with naruto powers
Volmort
Volmort

Health Health : 105
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next