The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War thread

+26
.::Nakato::.
Konan
Remilia Scarlet
Reke
Skeggiold
†Decimo†
its confirmed again
Ertishop
Triv
sam mathew
DoM!n
Zazz
Hayley
k1
Card
.Omen
Divisor XII
Eredale
yaoi
Nave I
Ksarme
Zeiin
Sarnicone
Magnamancy
Louis_2300
K E N T A R U
30 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

War thread - Page 10 Empty Re: War thread

Post by K E N T A R U July 29th 2010, 9:47 pm

Me: Good work eredale I never expected any less of you. but as you see that isnt me. Using the ability of geass I was able to take over someone else prior to the battle. as soon as the barriors reopen I will arrive and you wont be able to stop me. Watari use seal reversal.

Watari: But sir! This might cause stress on the planet itself .

Me:Watari use it....

-Watari reverses the seals and the dimensions change, the dimensions reverse themselves and our girls find themselves on earths surface surrounded by all my troops.-

Me: Well hello there girls nice of you to join us. shows the screen of the -The double of me took off the mask.-

Double: Hai there. Let me take off this ridiculous mask. -Takes off the mask- Hello my name is Dark Mousy just call me dark.
War thread - Page 10 1-3987292-4979-t
I was chosen as my Kentaru's double because of my ability to copy identity. If it wasnt for my magic the barrier would of been destroyed. We brought along a little gift for all of you also. Here its ok you can come out now.
Spoiler:
-A little girl pokes her head out from the side behind Dark. holding stuffed animals her eyes opened with no emotion foggy and endlessly staring, she was wearing a full suit of battle armor for her size-
If you do your research you'll find out why lord kentaru had me bring such a delicate flower. -Darks wings spread open and gracefully lift him and the little girl from the shredded Mech.- There is half a billion $ down the drain. Laughs*...
Comming from high up in the air. You see a gleam of light speeding downward.:
Captain she has arrived. *I Smile pleased with this information*.
It lands down on the ground with a large explosion when the smoke and debris dissipate you see the lean body of a female android.
War thread - Page 10 180px-KOS-MOS_v4
KOS-MOS: Greetings Lord Kentari.

Me: Its Kentaru.~And your arrival was fairly late but your here at last. With your abilities we should have a higher chance of victory. Eredale! *Turns on screen* I'd like to show you our newest member, her name is KOS-MOS her body is formed from some sort of highly advanced nanomachines that allows her to morph parts of her body (specifically her arms) into various energy projectile and melee weapons. This body is also able to self-repair and is very durable though not indestructible, and she is also protected by a force-shield. She also possesses the ability to summon weapons such as the F-GSHOT chain-guns and her famous F-SCYTHE and equipment either from some internal chamber that compresses space or from another location via teleportation. She also has a long-range sensory array, the D.S.S.S. system and CPU that either rivals or exceeds even those possessed by Observational Realians.
She also possesses the Hilbert Effect but its power is easily thousands of times greater than that achieved by even the largest spaceships. We have currently imported her body structure into my main ship allowing for better teleportion and near indestructibility. I allowed you to see the ability of the prototype. Whit this new and improved system I can even teleport myself from cockpit to cockpit acting as a resurrection of sorts...
Now to introduce you to the final suit. Saber MS 700-Moc
War thread - Page 10 O.S._Zelel
Doubles I need you all to step back the real front is comming in.
Raike
War thread - Page 10 Gnw-002

Yoshiri
War thread - Page 10 Zgmf-x56sb

Lukereal
War thread - Page 10 Xxxg-01w

Fate
War thread - Page 10 Gundam_kyrios_full1

Genka
War thread - Page 10 Throne_drei_color

Sir You asked for system info on my new ship?
Model number: GNW-003 (Throne Drei)
Unit type: High Speed Assault Mobile Suit
Launched: Anno 2307
Manufacturer: Celestial Being
Operator: Celestial Being
Pilot: Nena Trinity
Height: 19,4 meters
Weight: 67,7 metric ton
Powerplant: GN Drive
Accommodation: Pilot only, cockpit in torso
Armor: E-Carbon
Armaments:

* GN Stealth Field
* GN Handgun
* GN Beam Saber
* GN Shield Pod
* GN Shield

Me: Thank you Genka. Eredale You didn't actually think I'd send in all my generals to fight you face on did you? I was merely buying time to start a reversal on the dimensions I needed you to be pushed out of a place that effected our battle strategy's. Seems like you fell for it also. Lucky for you Watari is out of power from that last attempt...

Watari: Sir transferring to my combat ship please hold
War thread - Page 10 Gnz-001

Unit type: Innovator use next generation prototype mobile suit
Head height: 22.9 meters
Overall weight: 61.4 metric tons
Equipment: GN Tau Drive, GN field
Armament: GN mega launcher x 1, GN beam saber x 2, GN vulcan gun x
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 184
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale July 29th 2010, 10:32 pm

...As we saw the impostor take off his mask, the space around us flickered, and in a moment we were surrounded by hundreds of armored mechs. Very interesting - so that is the best they could do, eh. Those simplistic mortals... And who is that girl?

Me: Rinnosuke, who is that?

Rinnosuke: A some kind of... mechanically altered human, but on a much higher level. She seems to be brainwashed by psychic powers too. Also, she is the pinnacle of their technology - I can read it by just looking at her. She posesses fearsome powers, but she's the only one, now that their mage is disabled.

Me: So that's their final bet - copied generals to trick us and an android brainwashed girl... Well then, it seems they really want to have a force match. They were even so desperate to drain their mage dry - a huge mistake, I might say, but... oh well. Using so many trickery... meh, you are not worthy of a fair battle. So we will play with you a bit more. We will make you suffer by not using our full strength yet. You passed the 10% mark... my congratulations on that, bravo. You are much better than the eight previous ones. But your fate - it's the same. So, time to dim your numbers. Girls, initiate first level danmaku pattern attacks - no spellcards yet, wait for orders. Reimu, use the Duplex Barrier, and when it takes enough power, Yukari, create a fold inside it. That will provide a wide enough escape path. While they are doing that, you, Komachi, will increase the range between us and the army, so that the projectiles will have a long time before reaching us.

Aya, you too do something useful - since your unit has insane speed and bullet destruction fields, protect us from bullets wherever you wish.
War thread - Page 10 2048278ee46a

Now, Hayley, you will provide cover with the disabling abilities of your new shikigamis.

Execute all orders!

DANMAKU:
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley July 29th 2010, 10:37 pm

Okay!

So, Mystia:
War thread - Page 10 Moe%20141355%20sample

Sing your song and make them nightblind!

Hayley
Hayley

Health Health : 143
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by analzooro July 29th 2010, 10:53 pm

@ere and ken
I hope you're copy-pasting that...
analzooro
analzooro

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme July 29th 2010, 11:01 pm

And I am to judge that...?
Ok, what did I get myself into?
(gah, don't expect me to read that until tomorrow)
Ksarme
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale July 29th 2010, 11:08 pm

...As the danmaku from both sides raged, enemy's units affected by Mystia's songs began to act weird - they pointed their guns aimlessly and shot at random. Good. Their numbers dimmed, as they were blind and unable to dodge now. Suddenly, a chill ran down my spine - I turned back, and... a huge balck hole?! Oh, it's the synergy portal we opened.

Me: Okay, was nice to see you and slaughter your forces... we will just return back to our normal place now... bye War thread - Page 10 378497

The black hole widened, and our army fell into it. When everyone was in the interdimensional, the girls stopped casting, and the hole collapsed, leaving slaughtered enemies behind. Arriving at Hakugyokurou, someone laughed - don't know who it was, but in a minute, the whole army was laughing in joy.

After the laughter stopped, everyone came back to their usual - crafting projectiles, reinforcing Boundaries around the Netherworld, cooking etc.

Good job Hayley. From a small victory in an escape fight, to great victories in epic wars!
Eredale
Eredale

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley July 29th 2010, 11:17 pm

Thank you, Ere. My first "fight"(not really Wink)

And Mystia, you are singing so good wanna be a rock star? Razz
And of course don't care Wriggle. You will show your skills too Wink
I've got a plan.

Waiting for new orders.
Hayley
Hayley

Health Health : 143
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U July 29th 2010, 11:33 pm

Me: HAHAH!! Reike I need you to destroy that little one before she can commence that ritual set all the lights on high capacity. My new mech runs on not just i nono technology but it also can harness any light abilities. are you ready Eredale.
-My Meh Vanishes and all of a sudden I am in your cockpit looking at you.-
Eredale I told you using my mech I can transfer myself from cockpit to cockpit acting as an regeneration or my mech. I wont be cheap and have you kill yourself right here and now using my geass but I will show you my abilities. The suit you see me in right now can do a smaller version of what My own ship does so don't think of running.... I am prepared for a full on suicide blow in order to finish you off. -Opens up suit showing off a metal plate on my chest then closes it.-
Since KOS-MOS is an android she is unaffected by most types of magic and Watari buffed her with secondary magic shield.

Watari: Sir I am ready. Magical supplies are back to normal. I am now buffing the team with defense magic. the enemy is currently analyzing KOS-MOS. I'm working on breaking any connection with her if KOS-MOS is tampered with we could all die.

KOS-MOS: the enemy have read my skills and now are determining what type of threat I am to them. I may be the smallest weapon on the field but I am the strongest. I wish to proceed with battle action.
War thread - Page 10 3D_KOS-MOS-Ver.4-Small

Me:Yes proceed

-KOS-MOS Instantly transmits herself to the cock-pit of Keine mech. "You may have the histy of others but you do no have mine". KOS-MOS Shoots continually at all the surrounding making no escape for Keine. She then dissapates and reappears outside she transmutes a long cannon and blows out the legs of the mech.-

KOS-MOS: Sir I have stoped this one from moving as you asked she is nothing but a burden to them now. I await orders to kill this one and if I find impossible I shall take her immortal head with me.

Me: That wont be nessary, -Teleports to the cock-pit of Keine's mech.- Hello there little one Look me in the eyes and all your pain shall go away. -teleports closer face to face- Eredale is not your commander, I am. He is your enemy using you. You must kill him and you and your friends will be free. -Watches her eyes glow dim with the commands of geass, she runs to the door and pounds at is screaming that she wants Eredale dead and that she wont stop will hes at his final breath.- Hahaha... One down.
War thread - Page 10 Testitout2
KOS-MOS: Sir I will now take command of your ship till further notice I will run an inspection on it and find out how to make it stronger using my advance networking and nono technology.

Me: Thank you KOS-MOS. Dark I need you to take that little girl to the room of eredale. so that he can play with her for some time.

Dark: Lets go Rona. Sir get us through. *I hold them and get into eredales chambers we place the little girl there and press the button on her back allowing her suit to be free and her flesh exposed.-

Me: I recommend you don't give this lil one a hug.

Rona: Hello sir please play with me... -She holds out her stuffed animal.- her eyes red with geass.
-----------------------------------------------//Edit//---------------------------------------
Eredale this happed just not the same now because of what you did---
Changes-
Watari: Sir it seems they have left the playing field I made scans of their suits before you left I have direct contact with all of them you still have time shift so you can reloacte yourself into their new place of retreat.

Me: Thank you watari I was araid I'd have to push them out again with that lousy plan of using doubles. watari work on making interdemensional patterns on my system I want to be able to warp through dimensions.

Watari: THis means you'll have to be able to devolope your own mana pool for use fo dimensional warping.

Me:As long as it works I'll do anything. I'll be training and studying their styles and moves so I'lbe able to couter them please activate the insanity sheilds on all the effected units I forgot that their units aren't magic protected.

Watari: Reike i need you to stop all units that are going insane deactivate their controls I need to activate magical barriers around them so they stop from destroying each-other...-you see green spheres go around the units as they loose abilty- this will calm them it'll take about hald an hour before they recover. I need all the dead or injered to be taken out of here. Medics please assist cammaner Reike.

Me: I just dont get how night-blindness made them go insane....
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale July 30th 2010, 12:38 am

(1 hour before)

I sensed something was very very wrong when their Commander appeared in our cockpit. Teleportation, eh? Not being cheap? Okay, man...

Me: Remi... please.

Remilia Scarlet, the born vampire... taking place in her cockpit is like taking place at the right hand of a living surrealism. A normal, a bit sickly girl... with the power to control fate...

Remilia: You have to be much better than teleporting all over the place, boy. But you know...

This wasn't meant to happen...

http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sample/sample-c8ad05d81c5e3f64267a83853f2626ac.jpg

In a split second...

...The black hole widened... ...laughter... ...Hayley...

(Current time)

Mystia: Rock star? Is it like... a star made of stones? Anyway, I'm
pleased to hear something like that - you are the first human to praise
my singing rather than get annoyed by it
http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sample/sample-7be01c7c727f838ed6ac0c349d9cc15b.jpg

While Hayley kept chatting with his new youkai friends, I came up to
Yuyuko, and touched her shoulder. It's cold... I bet you can use her as a
cooler in a hot day

Me: Yuyuko, can we have a personal talk somewhere in private>

Yuyuko: Eh? Why do you need something like that?

Me: I have a favor to ask you.

Yuyuko: Is it something about the cherries? No way, we eat them all year long, I wont give you any...

Me: Haha, no it's not. It would be pleasant to taste some though, but maybe some other time. Come with me.

We walked away from all the people, and entered the Hakugyokurou Zen
Garden. Even though there was an entire army stationed outside, it was
very silent here.

Me: Yuyuko, how have you become a ghost?

Yuyuko: Huh? Well... back in my past I was very dreamy about death and
what comes after - I always wanted to know what will you see when you
die. Then, I heared a legend about a mythic place called Hakugyukurou,
where spirits reside. When we were children, we were often playing in
the forest, but I was left out, since I was very clumsy and sickly. I
was bullied a lot, and I dreamed that someday I will become much
stronger than all those boys. When I was running away from them through
the forest again, I saw a pretty glowing butterfly, that led me farther.
Soon their voices disappeared, but I kept chasing the butterfly. I
found myself at a very old shrine, seemingly deserted for ages. Then, a
voice appeared. It promised me power, and explained to me the
worthlessness of my current existence... so I killed myself - I really
had nothing to live for anyway. Since then I'm here - it's been about
ten centuries already...

Me: Do you have anyone dear to you?

Yuyuko: Yes I do - Youmu and Youki... although Youki is gone, I still like that old man - he looks so... old, haha

Me: Listen. I know you have a quite peaceful life out here. No one ever bothers you - I and the other girls have broke here without any invitation, and I apologize. We are surviving now - the world is shattered and taken over by insane people like Kentaru... And now we are his target. We hope that we can withstand this, and for that - I ask you a favor. Your power was the thing that drove you to kill yourself. Please use it now.

Yuyuko: Why should I? They are just mortals, can't we handle them normally?

Me: We can. But when we will do that, people will die. Youmu could die - and Youki would have no place to come back to. The Gensokyo will be destroyed, and you won't have a chance to enjoy another festival wit hgirls and Reimu. Reimu will be one of the first perishing out there - she is the link to the gods. Nothing awaits you if they win. Only eternal existence in a mad man's world. Remember the fun times! Remember how much fun you had with others! Remember Youmu and Sakuya's fighting! The drunken Suika! Do you want all of them to fall dead?

Yuyuko: No, but... this is something I should not use for fun or out of blue...

I could see the tears in her eyes. She was remembering. She had fun.

Me: It's not fun. People are dying out there. We are being saved by Remilia's powers, and others are fighting their hearts out. Please help them. I beg you. We all beg you. You are our hope.

I came to her, and embraced her in my arms. She was cold... I felt the wet tears touching my chest through my clothes.

Yuyuko: You are the only one... the one that made me use this.

She went to the nearest cherry tree, and sat there. Her eyes were closed. She raised her hands, and the air resonated with a billion sparkles, butterflies and petals... She released a sigh...

...Suddenly, the mysterious android girl fell to the floor of her mech's cockpit. The mech started falling down, but it was catched by one of the remaining serial standard mechs...

...The little girl stopped playing with her bear and closed her eyes - her hands suddenly because cold...

...The unusual-looking units containing enemy's commanders, started falling down uncontrollable one after one - the same fate was shared by their clones piloting the decoy mechs...

...Far away, in the Human Genesis centers, the capsules containing clones started showing an unusual sign - their cardio line turned straight...

...Hanging in the outer space, scattered and damaged, some of the serial mechs fell down - those were probably more decoy officers...

Yuyuko put her hands down, and the air became normal again. She opened her eyes.

Yuyuko: What have I done...

http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sample/sample-a08c2136e2e225321aa9327071dff232.jpg

I quickly ran up to her and she launched into me, bursting into tears.

Me: It's all right... we all have to do something scary and horrible in our existence... you did the right thing.

Suddenly I heared rumbling sounds behind my back.

Youmu: Unforgiveable...
http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/bfa45d646970e9378b152a4a11472052.jpg

Yuyuko: No... don't... I did it for your sake... for everyone... we will have more fun times together now, right?

Youmu put down her blade, and stood there staring at us.

Yuyuko: Now you will have to clean up... look what you did to the place under you, haha *she wiped a tear*

Youmu sheathed her blades, and smiled.

Youmu: I guess you were right in doing it, Mistress. I will clean it right away.

She turned and left us alone.

Yuyuko: You know... I probably wouldn't have the courage to do it myself... thanks. But I expect payment for that... we will have the next festival here too, got it? And that's not all - you will bring me food from the outside world, and we will teach Youmu to prepare it, and...

She talked for a while more, talking out the pain in her soul. Then she asked to leave her alone for now, which I did, returning to others. It is always sad to forcefully use someone's powers, but we needed it - I don't want anyone from us to die, after all. We could only have fun when we are together - as a big happy family. I should ask Reimu to thank gods in my name, for blessing us with such powers. We will have more happy times now, Yuyuko. We just need to finish the job. We will need to keep none alive. We need to leave them no escape routes. We need to leave them no chance of survival. And then, there will be a festival. And I will personally fill Reimu's donation box.

Last edited by Eredale on July 30th 2010, 8:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Eredale
Eredale

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U July 30th 2010, 4:18 am

War thread - Page 10 Asdasdasdasdc
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme July 30th 2010, 1:11 pm

You know what, guys? You battle and judge perfectly without me.
Seriously, you don't even need a judge.
Just tell me, if you'll need any controversial matter to be solved.
Ksarme
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale July 30th 2010, 2:08 pm

((If the links in my posts don't work, copy the link and paste it in a new tab))

I walked out from the mansion, and kept walking amongst my girls doing their own business. I stopped and looked at the sky. The sky that was almost shattered a while ago. We will protect it, and no one will dare touch it again. As I kept thinking, someone came up from behind. I turned - it was Youmu.

Me: Sorry about wh~

Youmu: No need. After all, we are doing this to stay alive. I admire you for your will to help us, and I think... It is my turn now. I will go and finish their forces now.

Me: Are you serious? Well, it's you after all, and I don't doubt your strength, but... we didn't do this so that you would go out and fight alone - we help each other, and Yuyuko did that for your sake too.

Youmu: That's why I want to repay my Mistress. Please allow me to go. They are not a threat now that they have no special forces, right?

Me: Are you sure you can handle that? Their commander is still alive, and even though he got ripped of all of his powers and tricks except for his normal ones, it may still be dangerous.

Youmu: You do know th~

Me: But I understand. I have faith in you. You can go now, I will ask Yukari to let you out.

Suddenly, someone shouted behind our back:

Hong Meiling: HEY! Don't you think you're forgetting someone? The Scarlet Devil Mansion won't leave you in the fight alone!

War thread - Page 10 E730d7ab7fca

Alice: Neither will the Rainbow-Colored Puppeteer!

War thread - Page 10 10f58371ee6e

Aya: And that will make for some awesome photos of course!

War thread - Page 10 277dba5d136d

Cirno: And you won't do anything without the strongest one in Gensokyo!

War thread - Page 10 C71bf4d2003a

The Prismriver Sisters: And music, you will need some music!

War thread - Page 10 B9ddf4a5ebd2

Reimu: Hey, Marisa, they must have forgotten about us!
Marisa: Don't worry, we will be the best out there!

War thread - Page 10 F05fea676144

Yukari: Well let's go then - waiting is really useless, you know!

And so we rushed out - towards new victories!
War thread - Page 10 54bdccbb0633

While we were travelling through the interdimensional space, I stopped Patchouli and Utsuho's mechs.

War thread - Page 10 7bd904039e13
Spoiler:

Me: Your role in this battle will be special. You will perform a very special move. Patchouli, you will gather as much energy as you can, and after 10 minutes use it up in a single spell card - the Sun Sign, "Royal Flare". You won't aim it - just hold the sun above your head. After that, Utsuho will initiate nuclear fusion inside it, and Yukari wil open a Fold to the enemy. Then, launch it towards them.

Emerging from the Fold, we spread across the outer space. The Earth rotated since that day, and the giant hole wasn't visible from this side. Enemy's forces were stationed and regrouped around his headquarters. Yeah... just serial units were left.

Me: Everyone. I know most of you are not good friends with each other in
daily life. There are humans, gods, and youkai, but what unites us is
our goal. Today is the day we will end this. We all went through a lot,
and it was hard, but today we will repay the enemy back for all his
attempts, in ten times more!

Me: Initiate combat at will!

As soon as I said that, everyone launched from their places, but the fastest was Youmu. She dashed with lightning speed, slashing enemies with both of her blades, leaving heated light traces behind. Serial armor and shields didn't work to it's best - youkai-forged blades did it's job.

War thread - Page 10 941f864903d6

Meanwhile, something weird was going on... I heared a scream? I looked through Byakuren mech's optic sensors, and... oh god...

Rumia: LET ME GO, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!?!

War thread - Page 10 Eaef55556b4f

Suika: Waah? I'm... well.. I'm throwing thin giant rock at them...

War thread - Page 10 2183f3730225

Rumia: I AM NOT A GODDAMN ROCK YOU DRUNKARD, YOU... wait... WAIT!... NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Everyone's eyes were pinned to the living Rumia projectile - she was heading at seemingly supersonic speed towards... the secondary capital ship?! Oh my...

War thread - Page 10 E4b008ec46b6

Apparently Rumia didn't stop - she went right through and kept on flying somewhere far in the space.... I guess we'll pick her up later. Meanwhile, Youmu was breaking the primary capital ship's shield from all sides - her traces were seen here and there, and ship turrets were trying to catch up to her. But no way...

Patchouli: Shall we fire?

Me: Everyone, retreat IMMEDIATELY!! Patchouli, fire that thing~!

As we retreated through one Fold, we saw another one opening right near us - it was huge. Very huge. As our Fold closed, we saw a sun flying towards their capital ship.

Me: Close the Folds now.

Yukari: Serious? And what about~

Me: Please do it.

Yukari sighed and flailed her weapon the last time. The giant Fold closed.

As the battle chilled, few of Kentaru's units were retreating to the capital ship, lacking vital parts. Suddenly an insanely bright light shined upon their backs. It was a sun. The next second, the Fold closed, and Utshuho couldn't maintain the nuclear fusion anymore. The sun dimmed, and then...

War thread - Page 10 Could-a-Nearby-Supernova-Bring-The-Apocalypse-2

...Combined Sun Sign... "Supernova"...

War thread - Page 10 CODE-GEASS-R2-21-Large-30
Eredale
Eredale

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U July 30th 2010, 5:46 pm

Me: Son of a bitch.

C2: Well you did live.

Me: Hes so good he even posted my expression up. I should of used Geass on him when I had the chance. Watari are you still alive? Fate? Raike?

Watari: Yes sir all the generals managed to fight is off. I'm trying to recreate you Mech so we can still fight I only need a few moments.

Fate: ... All I got was a fucking arm from one of their mechs.
-I look at fates arm to see his is torn off, oil dripping from the broken wires like a black blood.-

Me: It would also seem that they have taken your arm as well. we need to find some way to counter attack. KOS-MOS recover secondary memory system.

KOS-MOS: Retrieving data...Starting up system -KOS gets up off of the ground and she get back in place on the mech she was controlling.- Sir it would seem that they have damaged your mech but watari's buff's kept some of the damage out. Transmitting it to watari right now.

Raike: Sir I sustained no damage from them -throws down a leg from one other other ships-
it would seem that we underestimated them yet again. They have a set of very unique set of girls with a unique set of mechs-

Me: Well then i think we got fucked over.

Yoshiri: It would seem that way sir. Runa is still alive but she was unable to complete her task.

Me: WAIT! What about that girl we took over? She might come in handy. her name is Keine hmm... If i hadn't had KOS-MOS take out her mechs legs then she would of been of some use but by now shes most likely dead... Prepare for a counter attack.

Watari: I am finished with your new mech the shell of the other one was used in most of this one it has all the functions and more I'll buff it for you and you can fight this this. Fate I have also done the same for you here are the newest mechs.

War thread - Page 10 Xxxg-00w0
War thread - Page 10 Xxxg-01d-scytheshield
Watari: Both of you will have to go alone since you are the only ones with the demsional gate openers, to save you energy I will open a few gates and you can make you way from there. Good luck lord.

Me: Yeah we'll need allot of it. C2 you coming with me.

C2: At last... -grabs a thick slice of pizza and nibbles it slowly, the cheese dripping a bit-

-the demsional gates open and Fate and Kentaru enter it and activate demensional warp. In no time both of them were in the netherworld looking at the celebration that Eredale was giving with everyone.-

Fate: ...

Me: lets go!

-both ships vanish a cloud of smoke appeared were they vanished from, the cannons were pointed at the festivals.-

Me: Fire!

-two long beams of light came from the rifles tearing through the festivities a massive explosion was caused when both partical beams hit eachother, we could hear the screams and see the blood and flesh vaporise.-

Me: I'm scanning for the area were they keep their ships -the green indicator started to blink, I turned up my head to see a mech above us- I spotted one Fate.

-Fate as usual was a few stebs ahead of me he appeared above the mech slicign its arms off spun around and then both of the legs his back was facing it and the sythe pointeed behind his back he ripped through the center of the mech.-

Me: thats one down. -poaints rifle at the station, and here are the others, fate vanishes into camo as i fire several times at the station containing the girls mechs shooting around it to stop from any interfearence-
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII July 30th 2010, 7:14 pm

HEY!!
Big images have to be spoilered! -.-

I dunno how many inches your monitor has, but not everyone has such a big one.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarnicone July 30th 2010, 7:19 pm

*summon tech* Itachi, Deidara, Gin, Byakuya and Xehanort.
*cast spell* Anti Noise Barrier

Me: I'm gonna sleep... zzz zzz zzz
Snake: FSFed, BUWAHAHAHAHA
Me: Nooooooo!!!!!

*self pwned*

*summon tech disabled*
*barrier disabled*
*snake successfully escaped*

Trap Card activation, Nuke Field...
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale July 30th 2010, 9:34 pm

((Turn this song on before reading and repeat))

Sitting in the Hakugyokurou rooms, the girls were finally relaxed. Nothing else was endangering them, and they could finally rejoice without worries. A large banquet was prepared by the fairy maids Sakuya brought from the mansion. Apparently the mansion's dining hall wasn't enough to house everyone, so the whole mansion was used, and girls moved here and there all the time. I came to the big hall, and wandered aroung, randomly taking foods from the tables.

It was already an hour since the final victory was acheived - after all, the fate itself was on our side, thanks to Remilia. We have gathered all the enemie's spirits, floating around the space, left over from their sudden deaths, caused by Yuyuko's power. That power is indeed fearsome - doubtlessly you can even die to acheive something like that. The spirits of our enemies were now in Yuyuko's gentle hands - they would remain here, sleeping for all eternity. That would be better than causing more death and destruction. And although we have completely wiped the Earth of any signs of life - we were relaxed, because we could repair it anew. Suddenly, someone touched my shoulder.

Me: Oh, it's you, Sakuya. Do you need something?

Sakuya: My Mistress wants to speak to you.

We came to the center of the hall, where Remilia sat in her elegant evening dress, that Sakuya brought here along with the fairies. Dammit, sometimes you tend to forget that those girls are actually hundreds of times older than any human.

Me: Good evening. Did you want something from me?

Remilia: Indeed... you may be a tactician and a leader, but you know that without my power completing your goal of keeping everyone alive would be impossible... right?

Me: Yes, and I thank you for that in the name of everyone who survived due to your presence.

Remilia: A simple thanks would not be enough... do you think that having the fate on your side is so cheap? You're still too young... but I'll teach you the price.

Me: A price? I will try to pay it of course, but what could someone like you want from someone like me?

Remilia: I don't know... your blood, silly? Yes, your blood - they don't serve this stuff in Netherworld, ugh, and I'm starving...

Me: Um... but won't it kill me if you drink from me?

Remilia: Who knows - maybe you will really die like those 4.582 humans I ate last decade, or maybe you won't... But don't worry, because I won't bite you. Sakuya, would you please...

Faster than I could watch, my veins were cut by one of Sakuya's knives, and my blood poured into the goblet she put under my hand. I couldn't even move - she held me tight. She put the goblet on the table, and put something that burned a lot over my wound, instantly bandaging my hand.

Sakuya: Don't worry, that's a special remedy Patchouli made for curing humans that guest in our mansion but are not to be killed. Your wound will be healed in no time.

War thread - Page 10 1565b09a2ca8

Remilia: So, for good fate - cheers!

Me: Ugh... I feel kinda dizzy - I'll be in the smaller rooms...

The smaller rooms were populated by mainly the girls who weren't used to large crowds - I saw Patchy walking down the corridor, and behing the next panel I clearly heared Yukari's voice.

War thread - Page 10 702714ed1101

...So I'll just leave them here with Youmu... working at Gensokyo isn't that bad, but at Yukari's - no thanks. I walked outside - maybe fresh air will clear up my dizziness. Out there, Yuyuko was looking through her new spirit inhabitants - every time she obtains a new spirit she will look through it soul and decide whether it should go to hell or rest here. Patchouli was standing beside her, and they were chatting.

Patchouli: "Eh..."

Yuyuko: "I still say it's true - I do it all my life you know."

Patchouli: "But how can you look through time without time powers..."

Yuyuko: "I browse their memories, silly. Here, this one is a girl spirit, " - she pointed her hand at one of the foating white blobs, and it turned into a butterfly, flying towards her, - " I can see that she suffered a lot of pain in her life - she had to serve this guy that we have beaten, under his mind control. How sad. You will now rest here, little girl - fly away." The butterfly returned to it's normal blob state and moved away, slowly disappearing in the night.

Patchouli: "I have to record this in my books."

Yuyuko: "Do you want to take care of spirits too?"

Patchouli: "No."

Yuyuko: "Oh look, this one is sleeping and having dreams!"

Patchouli: "Which one? You are pointing towards an emty place."

Yuyuko: "Really? It moved? You won't get away, come here, little one, " - the moving spirit turned into a butterfly just like the previous one, and floated towards Yuyuko in a weird, curvy path, like it didn't want to, - "Let me see what your dreams are. Wait... oh my... oh my, this is terrible..."

Patchouli: "What?"

Yuyuko: "I haven't seen such dreams ever since that guy from about sixty years ago came... oh my..."

Spoiler:

Patchouli: "Can I see?"

Yuyko gave her the butterfly, and Patchouli held it. In her hands, the butterfly turned into hundreds of little suns, rotating around a heart.

Spoiler:

Patchouli: "..."

Me: "Who's spirit is that?"

Yuyuko: "It's the man that was in charge of all that - we barely managed to catch his spirit, because I didn't take it away like all the others."

Me: "So it's Kentaru... what are the thing's he's dreaming about?"

Yuyuko: "I'll show you."

Yuyuko took the spirit from Patchouli's hand, and came up to me. She took my hand, and we looked at the spirit. Deep inside, there were images... soon they beame larger and started moving. They were scenes of his glorious assault on our positions - he was personally killing every single one of us and laughing in joy of his victory. Ruined Hakugyokurou mansion... the great youkai cherry tree burning to ashes...

Me: "Enough, " - I released Yuyuko's hand, - "So that's what he dreams about. Please, let him stay here, Yuyuko - maybe, he will find peace of mind within this place. So he is the 9th... the 9th one who has found defeat by our hands. May your soul rest in peace within this garden."

Yuyuko released the spirit, and it disappeared in the chilly midnight air. I left the girls alone, and walked away from the mansion and the crowd. So ended the 9th War. And I hope we won't have one more to round the number. We must restore the planet now - along with the whole humanity and it's history... but that's not what we are worried about now. I saw a box at my feet - apparently it was left here since the festival - we didn't have much time to clean things up. I picked it up and read the sign on it's front - "Hakurei Shrine". Oh man... I made a promise. I took everything from my pouches, including the things that didn't belong to Gensokyo - Rinnosuke will pay a good price for those. I put the box down near the stage, and looked at the horizon.

War thread - Page 10 621f3871b471

I think that everything, whether it is good or bad, must have an end. But not in Gensokyo - the land, where humans, ghosts and gods live daily life together. Today, somebody's dark intention found it's end - and our life didn't. That's why, I don't say goodbye - I say, we'll meet again.

TO BE CONTINUED~~~ ~
Eredale
Eredale

Back to top Go down

Post by Reke July 30th 2010, 9:40 pm

Someone (Im talkin' about you, divihzor) should retitle this thread to "Too long; Did not read."
Reke
Reke

Health Health : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII July 30th 2010, 9:53 pm

Reke wrote:Someone (Im talkin' about you, divihzor) should retitle this thread to "Too long; Did not read."

Teh most useful post in this thread awesome

And stop raping my username -.-
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Reke July 30th 2010, 9:57 pm

what is this "raeping" you are talkin about, deevisawr?
Reke
Reke

Health Health : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by K E N T A R U July 30th 2010, 11:13 pm

Wait what the f*ck? Eredale. o-o;; Youdidnt just make myassult into a dream did you? The f*ck? WHat the f*ck? That was no dream!!! Kentaru the kid dosnt sleep!!! Btw what font di you use for the manga page?

Me: f*ck.

C2: Hmm?

Me: The f*ck.

Fate: ...

Me: f*ck shit waffles coco cereal ice cream banana parfae f*ck cakes! C2 come over here I to use yu as a tress ball untill eredale can tl me what the f*ck just happened.

Spoiler:
K E N T A R U
K E N T A R U
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale July 31st 2010, 9:58 am

It's Anime Ace 2.0 - it's on Dafont under the cartoon or comic category.

So now I will chronologically describe everything since you have turned the dimensions inside out by your mage and brought us out.

That was a cool move, but Reimu has a completely similar one, and an extended version of it, twice as powerful. So we created defending distortions in space, and disabled your standard soliders with nightblindness and mental confusion, so they fired randomly and we could easily dodge, while shooting danmaku in all directions, killing your soliders.

Then, you brought out some pretty awesome new units, such as the android girl and the one with the bear toy, and also the real generals. They provided you with the ability to teleport all over the place, and so you teleported to Remilia's cockpit where I also was.

So you started talking, telling me about how fucked up I am now and how you won't use cheap things on me and etc. But then I shortly asked Remilia to fix things up and so she did - she can control fate, so she fixed our fate so that we will manage to open the way back before you start teleport-jumping, and manage to get away, leaving your mage unable to revert the dimensions again or open another gateway.

So we arrived back at the Netherworld, and I had a long talk with Yuyuko, the Netherworld's Princess, and I finally convinced her to use her inborn power. She has the power to invite mortal souls to death, and those souls who
perish this way wind up in Hakugyokurou rather than Heaven or Hell. She reached out with her mind to your forces, and this moment, she has killed one by one every single one of your generals and special units, the android girl, and the little one with the bear. Apparenty, your generals and special units had clones prepared in some kind of genetic labs, so they also died. Soon after, their spirits arrived at Hakugyokurou.

A while after, Youmu Konpaku, the Netherworld Gardener, decided to repay her mistress for using her mmost taboo power for her sake, and asked me to send her out to finish your remaining forces, which consisted only of your two capital ships and serial units, now that the special forces perished. Apparently, the other girls heared that conversation, and it motivated them to join us in this last fight. So our army took off from the Hakugyokurou and prepared for attacking.

While we were in the interdimensional space, I asked two of the girls to try something no one ever did before - to combine their spell cards, and release them after a set amount of time.

We have emerged from the interdimensional space and arrived at your positions. I have made a short speech and declared an attack - every girl who could danmaku, fired at your positions with thousands of shots, and Youmu, even though she could also fire from a distance too, rushed into close combat. Standing before a danmaku of even one of the girls is very dangerous, and the serial units didn't withstand the united danmaku assault of dozens of them along with the raging Youmu's blade slicing them in two here and there.

In something about a minute before the fight ended, the always-drunk Suika mistook Rumia's mech for a stone shard, and launched her as a projectile towards one of the capital ships - obviously designed as a close-combat type and flying at supersonic speeds, Rumia's mech penetrated both of it's shields, and went out from the other side, collapsing the ship. Meanwhile, Youmu was attempting to breach the primary capital ship's defences with normal attacks, but failed, and was forced to retreat along with others.

At this point, Patchouli Knowledge has created a little sun in the interdimensional space with her spellcard. When we entered it, Utsuho, who has the power to manipulate nuclear fusion, launched a fusion projectile inside the small sun, and Patchouli launched the sun towards your capital ship. Utsuho needs clear sight to manipulate fusion, so when the Folds closed, Patchouli's unstable sun, empowered by an even more unstable chain reaction from nuclear fusion, exploded into a blazing supernova, literally vaporizing everything close to it, and burning everything present in the nearest regions. Since we were aiming directly for you, the closest one to the nova's center was your capital ship. Sadly, that also included the Earth, that got half of it's surface glassed out and oceans half-vaporized.

After five minutes, when it wasn't so dangerous there anymore, a specialized unit emerged to the outer space. It was the fastest one in our army - Aya, the Tengu photographer. She was carrying Komachi Onozuka, the Shinigami with distance manipulation abilities, and Yuyuko. They dashed across the battlefield, and gathered the spirits of the fallen, including yours.

Five minutes later, they were already at the Neterworld. There were party preparations, and Sakuya already set off for the Scarled Devil Mansion to bring the fairy maids and Remilia's dress. Meanwhile, Yuyuko gathered all the new spirits that came to Netherworld from this battle, and made them sleep. While they slept, she saw through their past, and determined, will she let them rest here, or will she send them to heaven or hell.

Half an hour later, there were already food and drinks, and the celebration started. I have paid my price to Remilia for borrowing her fate powers... paid it with my blood. She's a vampire after all. Then, I came out to the garden, and saw Yuyuko and Patchouli there. They have found your spirit, and browsed through your sleeping dreams. Of course, they were about your victory over me - you somehow survived, and somehow your general's lives weren't taken... I have asked Yuyuko to let your spirit stay at Hakugyokurou - I hope you like this place more than hell.

The next five minutes I have spent outside the mansion and the garden, breathing fresh air, to clear up the dizziness from losing blood. And now, I must return to the celebration, since the official part has started, and it's about time for me to make my speech as a leader. Maybe tomoroow we will remove the death barrier around Hakugyokurou, but the magical and physical ones will remain.
Eredale
Eredale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain July 31st 2010, 11:34 pm

Realist over anything else.

War thread - Page 10 Battlefield_BadCompany_2_2_by_CelMaiMik

Pwned.
Sidoain
Sidoain