The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mafia Revolutions [SIGN UPS CLOSED]

+18
its confirmed again
Crimson
LiGhtninGeR
HBK
[S]ky
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Rhino.Freak
CrawHawk IV
.::Nakato::.
analzooro
Zeiin
-Shivam-
Thel_JF
Remilia Scarlet
deepseabyrd
Satamino
Ksarme
Divisor XII
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Mafia Revolutions [SIGN UPS CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mafia Revolutions [SIGN UPS CLOSED]

Post by Satamino November 14th 2012, 11:50 pm

Im in.
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

The Mafia Revolutions [SIGN UPS CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mafia Revolutions [SIGN UPS CLOSED]

Post by its confirmed again November 14th 2012, 11:51 pm

um
i dont know if its intentional, but i cant find anything written about some roles that were mentioned in the first post.
like Hacker, Trapper, Policeman, Stalker, Mayor.
just asking, or saying becouse i always like these class/role thingies

and btw, i wouldnt want to join, yet at least. so thats not why i post. sorry
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII November 14th 2012, 11:59 pm

Oh, on a sidenote: I'll select the roles at random this round. Until now, I distributed the roles based on my personal feelings and opinions, and I fully understand some people maybe feel cheated or underestimted. So this time, whatever you get, it's not because of my personal discretion Very Happy

@its confirmed again
You are correct, but I left those roles out this round because I wanted to do a simple game with only the basic roles so people can get a hang of it again and not to overconfuse things.
I'll put in some advanced roles in this round, mind that the more that join, the more special roles we can have Smile
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n November 15th 2012, 12:02 am

cunt me in
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 15th 2012, 12:09 am

LiGhtninGeR wrote:deepsea with his funny reasons about how I maybe could be Mafia after I said that he's 100% the Mafia

He was actually following my initial plan. After it was sure I'm going down, I tried to make it look as if you're mafia too and we're planning to use me as a sacrifice to make you look like a citizen.
YES, MY PLAN WAS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WE HAD A PLAN.
This way, if you ever made a wrong call, mafia could pop up and say "Dude, you're suspicious, I mean Axer just kept saying you're a citizen and didn't accuse you back... and mafia didn't kill you yet... why?"
But these fools decided they prefer to have you killed during the night rather than [S]ky. Well, can't blame them.
Ohwell. It still was a fun idea, even if it lacked execution. Razz

And I'm signing in. Just put me more in the back of the list, being in the beginning is like having a big target on yourself.
Ksarme
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 15th 2012, 12:16 am

Divisor XII wrote:Oh, on a sidenote: I'll select the roles at random this round. Until now, I distributed the roles based on my personal feelings and opinions, and I fully understand some people maybe feel cheated or underestimted. So this time, whatever you get, it's not because of my personal discretion Very Happy

@its confirmed again
You are correct, but I left those roles out this round because I wanted to do a simple game with only the basic roles so people can get a hang of it again and not to overconfuse things.
I'll put in some advanced roles in this round, mind that the more that join, the more special roles we can have Smile

they way u distributed them was hilarious btw
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Country : The Mafia Revolutions [SIGN UPS CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 15th 2012, 1:20 am

Axer wrote:
LiGhtninGeR wrote:deepsea with his funny reasons about how I maybe could be Mafia after I said that he's 100% the Mafia

He was actually following my initial plan. After it was sure I'm going down, I tried to make it look as if you're mafia too and we're planning to use me as a sacrifice to make you look like a citizen.
This way, if you ever made a wrong call, mafia could pop up and say "Dude, you're suspicious, I mean Axer just kept saying you're a citizen and didn't accuse you back... and mafia didn't kill you yet... why?"
But these fools decided they prefer to have you killed during the night rather than [S]ky. Well, can't blame them.

And I'm signing in. Just put me more in the back of the list, being in the beginning is like having a big target on yourself.

Even though it's not executed like you imagined, you still did a great job with that plan. There were times when some Citizens thought that I am really Mafia. Maybe it's because of your plan why Mafias won last round, remember, before Thel the Vigilante died, on the same Night he used his last bullet on me. Unfortunately for Citizens, Wiza the Doctor maybe saved me, but that only harmed to citizens. Later I used my last bullet on rhino the Citizen and Wiza died same Night when he saved me.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd November 15th 2012, 1:29 am

Axer wrote:

we were planning?
what are you even talking about
dont try to act cool just because you werent able to lead mafia to victory like i did
deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Health Health : 13
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 15th 2012, 1:58 am

deepseabyrd wrote:
Axer wrote:

we were planning?
dont try to act cool just because you werent able to lead mafia to victory like i did

I was planning with A and Nakato, you were a potential spy then. I though they shared it with you, because you acted practically how I described it to them.
Also, don't try to act cool because city Vigilantes led mafia to victory by killing 3 people for you.
Ksarme
Ksarme

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII November 15th 2012, 2:14 am

Updated rules (clicky), READ THEM BEFORE WE START THE GAME!!!

Also feel free to comment on the rules in the rules thread (not here!!).
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd November 15th 2012, 2:20 am

Axer wrote:
deepseabyrd wrote:
Axer wrote:

we were planning?

I was planning with A and Nakato, you were a potential spy then. I though they shared it with you, because you acted practically how I described it to them.
Also, don't try to act cool because city Vigilantes led mafia to victory by killing 3 people for you.

im trying to act cool?
dont copy my phrases fattie
just because you accidentally stumbled upon my plan in your little brain doesnt mean that its yours

but wait yes it does because no one else could have come up with this idea
no only you the great axer
you are the great axer
you have to claim this victory to proof my how smart you are
little kids believe in you wu wu wu cry cry

deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 15th 2012, 2:55 am

deepseabyrd wrote:
Axer wrote:
deepseabyrd wrote:
Axer wrote:

we were planning?

im trying to act cool?
just because you accidentally stumbled upon my plan in your little brain doesnt mean that its yours

you are the great axer

So we thought of the same thing. And that's the reason to flame me, because by mistake I thought others informed you of my plans?
Why do I even bother. I mean, you're the mastermind here. I shouldn't even dare reply to you. And I won't. If you plan on making everyone on this forum your enemy, you're on a good path.
Ksarme
Ksarme

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd November 15th 2012, 3:13 am

im your enemy because i actually defend myself when you steal my idea?
is this a joke?
haha really funny kids laughing in their basements right now
the great axer has vomited again
deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by CrawHawk IV November 15th 2012, 3:25 am

Please...just...shut up!

You were not even there, Axer's plan worked like a charm.

Sorry Lighninger, I avoided suspicion all throughout, but that still was Axer's plan.

You didn't have any plan, you didn't even post, if you don't post it just makes you so much more suspicious and yes the Vigilante won the game for us, even I didn't help, I accidentally killed Thel_JF, so I was just a plain Mafia. I should have killed Sky with my bullet so Bourne would have survived.
CrawHawk IV
CrawHawk IV

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu November 15th 2012, 3:26 am

Guess I will give it a chance. I'm in.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd November 15th 2012, 3:32 am

A wrote:Please...just...shut up!

You were not even there, Axer's plan worked like a charm.

Sorry Lighninger, I avoided suspicion all throughout, but that still was Axer's plan.

You didn't have any plan, you didn't even post, if you don't post it just makes you so much more suspicious and yes the Vigilante won the game for us, even I didn't help, I accidentally killed Thel_JF, so I was just a plain Mafia. I should have killed Sky with my bullet so Bourne would have survived.

i didnt even post?
dont spread lies axer
deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 15th 2012, 3:33 am

1. This:
deepseabyrd wrote:im trying to act cool?

you are the great axer
Is not defending yourself, it's attacking me.
2. I didn't steal your idea.

Axer wrote:Do not try to defend me, repeat, do NOT try to defend me. Send that to all the mafias you could confirm.
Also, I'll try to do a mind game here - since Ruku broke the rules and revealed me, it is most certain that I will be executed. So, before that happens, I will try to say a lot that Lightninger is a citizen - use it to create doubt around his person, as "mafia said this guy is good". Lightninger is the friggin brain, and if you get him down, you might be able to fool other citizens.
Sent 5th of November at 11:30 GMT. Ask A.
3. You're on my ignore list now. Go talk to your friends (if you have those, what I doubt), as I'm not replying from now on. You need to work on your attitude if you want to achieve any social sucess. Should that happen, I'll gladly give you a second chance.

Thank you for giving me credit, A, but it wasn't my plan at all, you guys won the round without me (sadly, I hate dying quick...). Excellent job there. All I did was that PM I just quoted, and it didn't even help you. Razz
Ksarme
Ksarme

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd November 15th 2012, 3:45 am

youre just a stupid liar
be happy that retards like this axer dig your ass
last post as well

deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by HBK November 15th 2012, 5:18 am

In

btw sorry Sasuke, I know why Sky accused you. Sorry sky for distracting Razz

Spoiler:

About the last round, well played @ both the sides

@Axer, Deepsea had his own diabolical plans. And dare not abuse me Deep, I can do shit. I don't know what made you such a 'threatening' monster after your return. Everyone had their contribution for the side they were playing and did their part in the round well.

HBK
HBK
Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi

Health Health : 139
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin November 15th 2012, 6:12 am

In, Axer your aim was just as I expected but I just died too early to react. As I said before:

Wiza wrote:
Axer can carry the citizens to Victory.

This round will be interesting, I can already tell.

Last edited by Wiza on November 15th 2012, 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- November 15th 2012, 6:48 am

I am in
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Desert Breeze
Desert Breeze

Health Health : 31
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 November 15th 2012, 11:16 am

sign me
Stunkata8
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O November 15th 2012, 1:45 pm

Me in..
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Health Health : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII November 15th 2012, 2:55 pm

Current list

1. Sky
2. LiGhtninGer
3. Thel_JF
4. lars5666
5. Crimson
6. Satamino
7. DoM!n
8. Axer
9. Miatsu
10. Bourne
11. Wiza
12. sasuke153
13. Stunkata8
14. Itachi.Byakuya

I'm still leaving this open, I'd really like to have at least 3 or 4 more people so I can include some new roles Smile
Oh, and if I accidentally missed out anyone, let me know.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 15th 2012, 3:21 pm

Axer did a big job for Mafias last round. Trying to make me look as a Citizen (when he said I have good intentions and that I am surely a Citizen) only strengthen my theory that he is Mafia, but created doubt to some Citizens whether I am really on their or Mafia side (because even though from the start I accused and voted him, he never accused nor voted me. Nice one Axer). That confirmed Thel using his last bullet on me. So deepsea, you should thank Axer instead of flaming him. His plan was maybe crucial for Mafia victory

@A

Nah no need to sorry, you were good, you posted when needed (unlike deepsea who posted only when accused) and voted Axer even though you knew he was Mafia. This way you hide your real identity from me unlike deepsea and Nakato. After Sky, you would be the last one I would think of being mafia. Nicely playing, looking forward to the next round.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next