The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

+15
Nave I
Zeiin
HBK
Rhino.Freak
Ksarme
Remilia Scarlet
LiGhtninGeR
Thel_JF
[S]ky
Satamino
analzooro
-Shivam-
Hiei
CrawHawk IV
Divisor XII
19 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] Empty Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

Post by Divisor XII November 3rd 2012, 1:23 am

Years have passed since the last members of the infamous Mafia were tried and executed in the town. The townsfolk slowly forgot about the horrible acts this despicable organization has commited, and stories that had once filled the newspapers became tales to scare children. The peace, however, was not meant to last.
Strange things began to happen around the town again. People have gone missing, drugs began to spread throughout the village and there has been talk of individuals threatening the local businessmen. The citizens had to accept the fact that Mafia was never destroyed, and has returned to seek revenge against the people that had resisted them for so long.
Will the citizens once again prevail or will this stand-off mark a new era of Mafia rule? It is up to fifteen people to decide that.

CURRENT STANDINGS:

1. Axer - Mafia
2. Ruku - Sheriff
3. deepseabyrd
4. lars5666
5. Thel_JF
6. sasuke153
7. Wiza
8. analzooro - Bystander
9. .::Nakato::.
10. A
11. rhino.freak
12. Itachi.Byakuya
13. [S]ky
14. Bourne
15. LiGhtninGeR

Mafia : Citizen ratio = 4 : 8

1 Doctor
2 Vigilante
1 Spy
4 Bystanders

2 Mafia
1 Mafia Vigilante
1 Godfather

Night 1
15 people have been tasked with determining who the Mafia leaders are. But the sneaky criminals infiltrated their ranks and are now trying to eliminate every last of them to cover their tracks. They can only move at night, however, and kill one person per night in order to avoid being detected. The only thing citizens know is that there are 5 Mafia members among their midst.
Everyone is a suspect.

May the odds ever be in your favour. Let the hunger games begin!

Last edited by Divisor XII on November 14th 2012, 11:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] Empty Re: Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

Post by CrawHawk IV November 3rd 2012, 2:34 am

You said: Mafia : Citizen ratio = 10:5

You are saying there is 10 Mafia and only 5 citizens!
CrawHawk IV
CrawHawk IV

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] Empty Re: Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

Post by Hiei November 3rd 2012, 7:07 am

That's printing mistake . Razz

Anyways its always interesting to see this game . Smile
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- November 3rd 2012, 1:20 pm

When am i gettin' PM?
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Desert Breeze
Desert Breeze

Health Health : 31
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII November 3rd 2012, 5:08 pm

Ooops, sent it to the wrong sasuke...you're getting it now.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by analzooro November 3rd 2012, 5:11 pm

Divisor XII wrote:Ooops, sent it to the wrong sasuke...you're getting it now.
truly embarrassing
analzooro
analzooro

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei November 3rd 2012, 5:12 pm

Divisor XII wrote:Ooops, sent it to the wrong sasuke...you're getting it now.

Haha I can imagine the situation when the wrong Sasuke opens his PM . lolwut

Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII November 3rd 2012, 9:41 pm

Just a reminder to all the people who have not yet send me their PMs...do it!

The night will end in about 4 hours.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII November 4th 2012, 2:48 pm

Sun rose above the hotel where the citizens were staying. Until breakfast, nobody noticed there were only 14 of them. They rushed outside, only to find analzooro lying in the yard, his throat slit open. Ruku immideately tried to help him, but suddenly a loud bang was heard. Ruku fell on the grass, blood squirted from his back. He was dead.
Citizens looked for the shooter, but there was no way of identifying the vigilante among the confusion. The investgation showed analzooro to be an innocent Bystander, while Ruku was the Sheriff.

1. Axer
2. Ruku - Sheriff
3. deepseabyrd
4. lars5666
5. Thel_JF
6. sasuke153
7. Wiza
8. analzooro - Bystander
9. .::Nakato::.
10. A
11. rhino.freak
12. Itachi.Byakuya
13. [S]ky
14. Bourne
15. LiGhtninGeR

Mafia : Citizen ratio = 8 : 5

1 Doctor
2 Vigilante
1 Spy
4 Bystanders

3 Mafia
1 Mafia Vigilante
1 Godfather

Day 1
Following the murders, the 13 citizens assembled to investigate and try to identify at least one of the Mafia members. Will they be succesful? Or will the end of the day be marked by another innocent civilian death?
Stay tuned.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by analzooro November 4th 2012, 3:45 pm

how horrifying
analzooro
analzooro

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino November 4th 2012, 4:38 pm

Im dead already xD
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 4th 2012, 4:47 pm

So the day has begun?
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Health Health : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 4th 2012, 4:51 pm

i like how all the water members died first haha
50 bucks on sky being a mafia guy xDD
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 4th 2012, 8:15 pm

Ruku wrote:Im dead already xD

We'll need more than that to figure out who's the one whom you checked and turned out to be Mafia.

Then again, let's look at this way. If I was Sheriff, my first check would surely be Axer, cause he is the smartest guy here. So, hoping that I am right, I'm accusing AXER.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 4th 2012, 8:29 pm

hes not allowed to reveal his findings -> hes just talking shit
followling your logic though and im definitely thinking that youre the smartest lightninger youre so smart it makes me scared xDD
->accusing lightninger
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 4th 2012, 8:35 pm

Don't know, as I said, I would check Axer, I believe Ruku did so, so I accuse Axer. I'm not accusing Axer because he's smart, lol.

Oh and this is a bad move Thel, if Axer turns out Mafia, you're next in Day 2, you know.

Someone has to start this Day and Mafia round, I took that responsibility by accusing Axer. As always, guy who first accuse someone is suspicious to others, who are waiting behind the shadows for that guy and then they attack him for some random reason. That's just what mister Thel did.

You can say that I'm just experienced in this game, that does not mean I'm smart.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 4th 2012, 9:22 pm

LiGhtninGeR wrote:If I was Sheriff, my first check would surely be Axer, cause he is the smartest guy here. So, hoping that I am right, I'm accusing AXER.

LiGhtninGeR wrote:Don't know, as I said, I would check Axer, I believe Ruku did so, so I accuse Axer. I'm not accusing Axer because he's smart, lol.

Someone has to start this Day and Mafia round, I took that responsibility by accusing Axer. As always, guy who first accuse someone is suspicious to others, who are waiting behind the shadows for that guy and then they attack him for some random reason. That's just what mister Thel did.

y and if i say i believe he checked you first cause ur smart do we kill you then?
my actual point is that your accusation seems to be pretty random

furthermore i was the first one to accuse anyone (sky your water buddy)
but then you appear and "counter accuse" axer
well thats what i call suspicious
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 4th 2012, 9:59 pm

You didn't accuse Sky. You must color his name and write "I accuse" to accuse someone. Read the rules of the game.

Furthermore, my accusation is not random. Ruku left a note saying that lion turned evil, which means he checked someone and that guy turned out to be Mafia. As I said, and I'm saying this for the third time, if I was Sheriff I would check Axer because my opinion is that guy has brains. If you are the Sheriff, you wouldn't check deepseabyrd or some random guy? You would surely check a guy who uses brain, if I can say so. I think that Ruku checked Axer and got info about him - he is the Mafia. Is that really hard to figure out?
There is of course a possibility that Ruku is just trolling, or that the Axer is not the guy Ruku checked last night, but this is better than the REAL random accusation. That would be your "accusation":

Thel_JF wrote:50 bucks on sky being a mafia guy xDD

My final opinion about what happened so far:

Ruku probably checked Axer who turned out to be Mafia. I gave my thought about that in my first post in this topic, Thel suddenly appeared saying Ruku is just talking shit and accusing me because I accuse Axer.

Did we already got 2 Mafias? We will see soon.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 4th 2012, 10:10 pm

I accuse Thel_JF
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Health Health : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet November 4th 2012, 11:12 pm

I accuse [S]ky
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 4th 2012, 11:16 pm

LiGhtninGeR wrote:If I was Sheriff, my first check would surely be Axer, cause he is the smartest guy here. So, hoping that I am right, I'm accusing AXER.

I'm flattered you'd say that, but I am not. ^^

This is a really nice logic, but I don't think Ruku would be that silly to risk getting banned from all future mafia games by breaking the rules like this.
I certainly wouldn't.
Still, I see where you're coming from, and I think your intentions are most noble. I'm certain you're a citizen. Wink

So, now, who should I accuse...? Sigh. LG is imo a good guy, Thel is actually defending me, so accusing him would be silly... Both loud speakers. Time to resort to an old friend, I guess... Mr. Dice says 11 -
rhino.freak
Ksarme
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 4th 2012, 11:45 pm

Nice one Axer, my opinion about your intelligence was more than accurate. Others would start to flame me and accuse me, on the other hand you calmly solved this situation saying I am a citizen and that I have good intentions.

I am now even more positive about my theory that you're Mafia.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII November 5th 2012, 12:54 am

Forgot to put this in the rules:

Article 4 (Sanctioning):

-If a player is suspected of cheating, the host can kick him.
-If a player is deemed inactive, the host can kick him.
-If a player reveals information* after death, he cannot participate in the next round.
-If a player deletes the post he has already made or edits it in a way that changes its meaning, the host can kick him.
-If a player spams/flames/breaks the normal forum rules he gets kicked + warned.

-If a non-player posts in the Mafia game thread when the round had already started, he gets warned.

-If more than 1/3 of players are inactive, the round can be aborted/put on hiatus.
-If it comes to mass cheating, the round can be aborted/restarted.

*Information you MUSTN'T reveal after death:
-Sheriff: mustn't reveal the results of his checks.
-Spy: mustn't reveal any information he might have gotten from Mafia.
-Mafia: mustn't betray their fellow Mafia members.
-Hacker: mustn't reveal the details of his hackings.
-Policeman: musn't reveal who he arrested.
-Stalker: musn't reveal the details about the person he followed.

I won't kick Ruku, mainly because this paragraph was not in the rules at the start of the round and I thus can't punish him for something I did not include in the rules (and because his way of reporting the "findings" was infact pretty clever)

Bottom line: any of this does not mean his findings were true or untrue, so feel free to interpret them any way you want. I will still delete his statement to keep the rest of the people from being corrupted.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 5th 2012, 2:51 am

You wound me with your accusations. Only because a dead guy said something, you want to see me executed?
LiGhtninGeR, if we allied, we could think of something, win the game - most unfortunate this event sets us against each other. I guess there's no convincing you, at least for now.
I'll still stick to my dice roll, unless I see someone I might suspect (perhaps [S]ky, or Lars...? well, those accusations with no real explanation don't really determine anything, since I accused like this myself... :/ ). Oh well. We'll see.
Ksarme
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei November 5th 2012, 3:38 am

Axer is over acting / acting differently ... he is the mafia 50 bucks on him . Oh noeZ!!1
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next