The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

+15
Nave I
Zeiin
HBK
Rhino.Freak
Ksarme
Remilia Scarlet
LiGhtninGeR
Thel_JF
[S]ky
Satamino
analzooro
-Shivam-
Hiei
CrawHawk IV
Divisor XII
19 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

Post by Ksarme November 5th 2012, 4:21 am

Like you'd know how I usually act. My demeanour changes every few days and is definitely not consistent, and you didn't have a chance to observe me in about... half a year? Ask Wind members if it's unusual. Razz
But I guess it can't be helped. I'm too characteristic to stay alive for long. ^^
Ksarme
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

Post by -Shivam- November 5th 2012, 5:03 am

I accuse [S]ky
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Desert Breeze
Desert Breeze

Health Health : 31
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak November 5th 2012, 5:21 am

i accuse Thel_JF
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HBK November 5th 2012, 5:51 am

I accuse Thel_JF as Mafia and Anti-Water. I thought you were cool bro Sad
HBK
HBK
Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi

Health Health : 139
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 5th 2012, 9:39 am

lol @ bourne for using that quote of mine

i accuse lightninger
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Country : Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei November 5th 2012, 10:03 am

Axer wrote:Like you'd know how I usually act. My demeanour changes every few days and is definitely not consistent, and you didn't have a chance to observe me in about... half a year? Ask Wind members if it's unusual. Razz
But I guess it can't be helped. I'm too characteristic to stay alive for long. ^^

Now I am sure .Razz
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin November 5th 2012, 10:24 am

Now lets see, Axer is acting calm and LG is taking control. LG maybe mafia as he is trying to deem our trust but yet, the theory about Axer being mafia also seems correct. Then again, two members of Water died at Night. Therefore the only two I can think of doing it is LG or Sky. Well, shall we play a little game? If Axer dies and he is shown to be Mafia then LG is surely citizen but if Axer is shown to be citizen then LG is 70% chance of being Mafia. I won't accuse yet as I will wait patiently for one of you to make a fatal mistake.
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 5th 2012, 12:37 pm

Wiza wrote:Now lets see, Axer is acting calm and LG is taking control. LG maybe mafia as he is trying to deem our trust but yet, the theory about Axer being mafia also seems correct. Then again, two members of Water died at Night. Therefore the only two I can think of doing it is LG or Sky. Well, shall we play a little game? If Axer dies and he is shown to be Mafia then LG is surely citizen but if Axer is shown to be citizen then LG is 70% chance of being Mafia. I won't accuse yet as I will wait patiently for one of you to make a fatal mistake.

hahah u basically combined lightningers and my theory
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII November 5th 2012, 3:16 pm

The top accused players are:

Thel_JF
Sky
Lightninger
Axer

The voting phase starts now. You can only vote for the people on the above list.

Oh and Ankit, stop posting here please. One more post and I'll have to warn you for posting in a players only thread.

Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 5th 2012, 3:46 pm

I vote for Thel_JF
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Health Health : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak November 5th 2012, 5:26 pm

vote for Thel too
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 5th 2012, 6:15 pm

fu bitches xDDD
i stand true to my word
voting for lightninger
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet November 5th 2012, 6:17 pm

I could vote for Thel too, but that's mainstream now, so I vote for Sky.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- November 5th 2012, 6:48 pm

I vote [S]ky
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Desert Breeze
Desert Breeze

Health Health : 31
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I November 5th 2012, 6:58 pm

hay, what about me? I wanted to join too Sad

Nave I

Health Health : 926
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 5th 2012, 7:21 pm

Axer wrote:Only because a dead guy said something, you want to see me executed?

I believe in what Ruku said. He checked someone, we don't know still who was that guy, but for sure he turned out to be Mafia. I'm trying to figure out what has lion to do with that anyone here, but can't think of anything. Only thing is that somehow, when I saw his post "lion turned out evil" the first guy who came up to my mind is you. Why, I don't know. Maybe lion really associates something about you, but I can't remember now. I knew that you had that avatar with half man and half some creature or whatever. Maybe the second half of that being was lion?

Still, even if I can't remember what lion has with you, I go with the logic that Ruku would check you first as you are the most dangerous guy to citizens if you turn out to be Mafia. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he checked someone else, but still, I'll go with you.

Voting for Axer.

Axer wrote:LiGhtninGeR, if we allied, we could think of something, win the game - most unfortunate this event sets us against each other. I guess there's no convincing you, at least for now.

It is true that we could win this game if we belong to same team, but this sentence can also be interpreted as your try to make me change my mind. There's no doubt that you're smart, but besides that you are astute and tricky too. Of course, you maybe really mean this, then my theory was wrong and you are a citizen. We will find out what's the truth after this or next voting.

Wiza wrote:Now lets see, Axer is acting calm and LG is taking control. LG maybe mafia as he is trying to deem our trust but yet, the theory about Axer being mafia also seems correct. Then again, two members of Water died at Night. Therefore the only two I can think of doing it is LG or Sky. Well, shall we play a little game? If Axer dies and he is shown to be Mafia then LG is surely citizen but if Axer is shown to be citizen then LG is 70% chance of being Mafia. I won't accuse yet as I will wait patiently for one of you to make a fatal mistake.

1st bold: Believe me, if I was Mafia I wouldn't kill my countrymen. Why? Because there will surely be someone (in this case you) who'll think that a country member killed his fellows from country. That wouldn't be smart move.

2nd bold: I'm in. But still, even though if Axer turns out to be citizen, don't be sure that I'm Mafia. I just tried to use logic in the first day, there is great possibility that Axer is innocent. But I'm hoping my theory was true.

Also, it's weird how rhino and sasuke are accusing Thel for no reason. I understand Sky, Thel accused him, so will Sky accuse Thel. But those guys are just voting for no reason. When I vote, I always say why I'm voting for someone. Lars' vote is random also. Shit began...
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet November 5th 2012, 7:33 pm

LiGhtninGeR wrote:Still, even if I can't remember what lion has with you, I go with the logic that Ruku would check you first as you are the most dangerous guy to citizens if you turn out to be Mafia. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he checked someone else, but still, I'll go with you.

Let's just say that Axer's old profile theme was "The Lion King" (which is also his favorite movie).

As for my accuse'n'vote... he is just being so silent about this entire thing.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 5th 2012, 7:39 pm

y cause i dont give a f*ck about dying for various reasons
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 5th 2012, 7:42 pm

lars5666 wrote:et's just say that Axer's old profile theme was "The Lion King" (which is also his favorite movie).
^This. More or less.

Hm. Thel_JF defended me, so I don't think I should really be voting on him... gratitude, all that stuff... LiGhtninGeR I believe is a citizen, even if he's accusing me... I am not voting on myself, it never ends well Razz ...sorry, [S]ky.

Last edited by Axer on November 5th 2012, 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ksarme
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 5th 2012, 7:44 pm

lars5666 wrote:As for my accuse'n'vote... he is just being so silent about this entire thing.

Deepseabyrd or A, for example, didn't say anything so far.

lars5666 wrote:Let's just say that Axer's old profile theme was "The Lion King" (which is also his favorite movie).

I knew that somehow Axer is associated with lion... That should just confirm my theory. And you still vote for Sky?
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 5th 2012, 7:47 pm

inbe4 lars mafia
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 5th 2012, 7:51 pm

Is this some kind of kill all Water members when they turn out to be innocent? :/
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 5th 2012, 8:01 pm

its indeed strange that it was ruku and anal who got owned first
im wondering why...
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 5th 2012, 8:04 pm

Thel_JF wrote:its indeed strange that it was ruku and anal who got owned first
im wondering why...

haha, just kill me and I'll be fine
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet November 5th 2012, 8:06 pm

[S]ky wrote:
Thel_JF wrote:its indeed strange that it was ruku and anal who got owned first
im wondering why...

haha, just kill me and I'll be fine

No way... your sig is too powerful!
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next