The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points system and other forum renovations.

+44
GraveDig
SEDUN
John4589
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Norc
Akshit
juliano14
Mihdi Uchiha
Phoenix
Snow
Kezeal [NTSD]
Storm
G man
joshuahtoo
narutouchiha
VASH_k
Maple
Triv
Vaan
ACE KyoUno
Miatsu
emiya2424
LiGhtninGeR
Volmort
Tre Pac
Z
Bizzy Bone
DoM!n
Eredale
Gio Lean II
Thel_JF
Nave I
Little Jiraiya
TaKeShi
its confirmed again
Ksarme
.::Nakato::.
Lillzeirell
Sasuke Uchiha4576
Satamino
Smouk
Rhino.Freak
Hiei
Cross
48 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Points system and other forum renovations.  - Page 9 Empty Re: Points system and other forum renovations.

Post by Smouk August 5th 2012, 12:51 pm

G man wrote:What level is higher then admin?
The creator. But the creator can be only one.
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Points system and other forum renovations.  - Page 9 Empty Re: Points system and other forum renovations.

Post by Lillzeirell August 5th 2012, 12:56 pm

Snow wrote:lol...
No, really, what the f*ck?
People are announcing renovations, and then they vanish.
If you are doing this this slow, I suggest you to give away admin powers to someone who is willing to use them. Cross has been main admin for... 7 months now and he didn't accomplish anything. I suggest you to make some random person new admin since he won't cause more damage to this forum that you already did with your absence.
When nave deleted everything, the forums were super active that day and several days after that but as soon as you "restored the order" the activity shrunk.
Are you trying to kill this forum on purpose? Obviously NTSD is dead, but why can't we change the forum to anime/weeaboo forum? When I said that these renovations are restorations, Z told us about his great plan which only consisted some minor renovations (banner) and all other things were rip off from past and they obviously wont work in times like these.

tl;dr
Give admin powers to Alexei and leave please. He is the only one who tried to add some activity.
He will promise to learn hebrew and he might even convert to judaism.

I'm shocked if someone from superactiveautistmodgroup answers to this thread in this week.
Hehe u are right Snow. Remember our bets in the lighting, about the date when renovations will success? I remember i was posting that renovations will occur no earlier than 12/12/12 because of the complete incompetence of the new admins. We make a bets a few days after thread of the renovations. Was my date so unreal? Be sure, thouse noobs wont do anything, atleast untill someone will kick their fatt asses.
Lillzeirell
Lillzeirell
St. Raguel
St. Raguel

Health Health : 207
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustavius Deeva August 6th 2012, 12:59 pm

my vote goes to big gay ninja[penis]
Gustavius Deeva
Gustavius Deeva

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-28

http://deevaprojects.8forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezeal [NTSD] August 21st 2012, 5:19 pm

I'm shocked if someone from superactiveautistmodgroup answers to this thread in this week.

Well, someone sure called that right.

I will not attempt to defend myself. I gave a promised date twice regarding when renovations will be done and yet no significant change has been made. I expect people to be angry, hopeless and annoyed. If you weren't it'd be pretty sad...

As I stated before though, I never go back on a promise. In truth my end of the "renovations" is already done, it has been ever since I made this thread. So why haven't I implemented anything? Well simple, besides currently working 4 jobs to get myself out of debt, I also lack the finishing touches that I must have in order to finish anything.

I have already left someone in charge of this...however as all of you know, I am not here enough currently to make sure he gets everything done. I have left two admins in charge while I was away to hopefully continue running this place as I would but....obviously I was wrong in who I selected. For that I apologize.

I will not step down, however I will appoint a new admin, hopefully one who I can trust to actually do the job right this time. I will create a thread later this week(or whenever I'm not on a phone) with full details regarding the situation.

Kezeal [NTSD]
Tama
Tama

Health Health : 23
Country : Points system and other forum renovations.  - Page 9 Empty
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9