The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

+15
Nave I
Zeiin
HBK
Rhino.Freak
Ksarme
Remilia Scarlet
LiGhtninGeR
Thel_JF
[S]ky
Satamino
analzooro
-Shivam-
Hiei
CrawHawk IV
Divisor XII
19 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

Post by [S]ky November 8th 2012, 10:24 pm

Wiza wrote:
Thel_JF wrote:i wont vote i like sky and axer so meh

This post gets me, either Axer and [S]ky was both Mafia or he just didn't want to vote. Well I assume Mafia

My list:
Bourne
Thel_JF
Lars
Now because of this post:
[S]ky

There was others that backed up Axer but I doubt that they know what they were doing.

Kill him and let me my fun Sad
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Health Health : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

Post by Zeiin November 8th 2012, 10:42 pm

Well you see, it's in order. First death is Bourne then it starts to move down the list. Now, no shooting me and you shall be last to die.

In case LG and I die this night: You guys better follow it. uberserious
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII November 8th 2012, 11:25 pm

Oh, on a partially unrelated note: I'm going away to Barcelona from Saturday to Wednesday, and I don't know if we'll have internet in our hostel, so I'll maybe need someone to host the game in my place these 4 days.

If anyone is interested, PM me. Note: according to the rules, you have to be a dead player.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 9th 2012, 12:01 am

make axer do it
hes the only guy every1 would trust ^^
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Country : Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] - Page 5 Empty
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 9th 2012, 1:02 am

lars5666 wrote:Oh well, it was obvious that this would happen after what dead Ruku said Rolling Eyes

If it was obvious, why didn't you vote for Axer? Hm...

----------

Okay, I read past 6 pages and I got something, actually maybe I got all the remaining Mafias, but I won't say anything that could Mafias use for their tactics. Let's wait for the end of the Night 2 and then we'll sum up things.

Question for Divi: If I die this Night, can I reveal who are the potential Mafias that I got here?
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 9th 2012, 1:05 am

i doubt you will survive this night
ur way too scary xDDD
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 9th 2012, 1:31 am

Well yeah, I expect to be first on the Mafia's dead list this Night.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII November 9th 2012, 1:33 am

LiGhtninGeR wrote:

Question for Divi: If I die this Night, can I reveal who are the potential Mafias that I got here?

Well you know the saying, "dead people tell no tales"...the rules, however, don't forbid you from speaking and this means you can post whatever speculation you want.

Just mind this:

*Information you MUSTN'T reveal after death:
-Sheriff: mustn't reveal the results of his checks.
-Spy: mustn't reveal any information he might have gotten from Mafia.
-Mafia: mustn't betray their fellow Mafia members.
-Hacker: mustn't reveal the details of his hackings.
-Policeman: musn't reveal who he arrested.
-Stalker: musn't reveal the details about the person he followed.

Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 9th 2012, 1:36 am

Divisor XII wrote:
LiGhtninGeR wrote:

the rules, however, don't forbid you from speaking and this means you can post whatever speculation you want.

Excellent, thank for the quick reply.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Back to top Go down

Post by HBK November 9th 2012, 5:11 am

I accused LiGhtninGeR before.

He got alot of votes.

LiGhtninGeR to Wiza: They accused me on the first day... already our teammate has died. We can't let anyone else die Wiza

Wiza: It's a common idea which was used by the mafia members from the last round, make fake lists or accuse citizens.

Isn't it fun to see how they teamed up too quick just after Mafia's death - Consider it to be their 'Citizens' stand up or something which they want to prove, still weird.
HBK
HBK
Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi

Health Health : 139
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CrawHawk IV November 9th 2012, 6:58 am

Since Axer was voting for Lighninger, as axer turns out to be the mafia, Lighninger must be a citizen...cool
CrawHawk IV
CrawHawk IV

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino November 9th 2012, 10:20 am

It's quite obvious who are the remaining mafias.

Also Siexxa don't be such a bad loser. (I died without being able to do anything at all)
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet November 9th 2012, 11:26 am

LiGhtninGeR wrote:
lars5666 wrote:Oh well, it was obvious that this would happen after what dead Ruku said Rolling Eyes

If it was obvious, why didn't you vote for Axer? Hm...[/color]

Because it was a dead guy who spoiled it all, so I chose to ignore it -.-
It's stupid that a lot of the fun got ruined like that, so hopefully the game will continue without something like that happening again.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 9th 2012, 12:23 pm

lars5666 wrote:
LiGhtninGeR wrote:

If it was obvious, why didn't you vote for Axer? Hm...[/color]

It's stupid that a lot of the fun got ruined like that, so hopefully the game will continue without something like that happening again.

i can approve this (like why he didnt vote for axer)
i wouldnt go as far as saying that he ruined it but yeah not cool
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 9th 2012, 1:26 pm

Bourne wrote:I accused LiGhtninGeR before.

He got alot of votes.

LiGhtninGeR to Wiza: They accused me on the first day... already our teammate has died. We can't let anyone else die Wiza

Wiza: It's a common idea which was used by the mafia members from the last round, make fake lists or accuse citizens.

Isn't it fun to see how they teamed up too quick just after Mafia's death - Consider it to be their 'Citizens' stand up or something which they want to prove, still weird.

Bourne, dude, read past 6 pages, then try to come up with something. Like Ruku said, after that first day, we maybe have the remaining 4 Mafias. I already have the names of potential last 4 Mafias, I'm just waiting for Night to end. After this Night, everything will be clear, trust me. Wiza didn't team up with me, he had a proposal which I excepted - if Axer turns out innocent, I'm probably Mafia, and if Axer is Mafia I'm obviously citizen. I risked alot there, but - he who dares wins. This game is over if the remaining citizens play smart.

On the side note, even if I was Mafia, me and Wiza couldn't chat so freely and consider our options after Axer's death because there is still Spy among the Mafia members. Remember, Mafias get the list with all Mafias and one fake Mafia guy, who is actually Spy. Mafias can PM someone from the list, but that would be very risky and stupid thing to do. Think Bourne.

Thel_JF wrote:
lars5666 wrote:
LiGhtninGeR wrote:

If it was obvious, why didn't you vote for Axer? Hm...

i can approve this (like why he didnt vote for axer)
i wouldnt go as far as saying that he ruined it but yeah not cool

@Lars

You didn't chose to ignore it, you didn't want to vote for Axer. Maybe because you are Mafia too?

@Thel

Yes, I agree with you. Still, he didn't say the name of the Mafia he got, he said "lion". It was on us to figure out what he tried to tell us. Actually, I didn't go with lion, to me it was enough "evil". Then I used logic and came up with theory that Ruku probably checked Axer and that he turned out to be Mafia.

EDIT: I edited "@Bourne" to "@Lars", cause it was supposed to be reply for Lars. Sorry for the mistake.

Last edited by LiGhtninGeR on November 9th 2012, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Back to top Go down

Post by HBK November 9th 2012, 2:43 pm

LiGhtninGeR wrote:You didn't chose to ignore it, you didn't want to vote for Axer. Maybe because you are Mafia too?

Well well, you are so sure that Im Mafia. Cause if I was, I already knew the names of Mafias. If I wasn't how the f*ck would I know who is/was Mafia? If I don't have the list, how'll I know who's mafia? To me, you appeared to be a mafia and who knows, I might not be wrong.

Wiza and you are freely discussing... as if you guys have shown screenshot of your Roles have you? If you haven't how could you be so sure that Wiza isn't Mafia? You can't believe on anyone in this Game. No one would talk with someone random who doesn't belong to his group and that would only be known if the member is Mafia as he would have the list. So again, you and Wiza talking freely though not showing screenshots of your Roles to each other is quite...you know. About the Spy again, it doesn't mean that you'll stand back and wait for the round to be over without discussing with Mafia members whom they'll target.
HBK
HBK
Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 9th 2012, 2:57 pm

Shit, the sentence about ignoring "lion turned evil" and not voting for Axer is supposed to be for Lars. I'm gonna edit that others won't be confused when they read my post. Sorry again.

About the theory me being Mafia, just stop with it. Isn't it obvious that I'm citizen, why would I go for Axer and Axer (Mafia) tried to make me change my vote?
All the guys that accused/voted for Axer in Day 1, including you too (even though you accused Thel, then voted for me, and in the end finally voted for Axer) are probably citizens. It is risky to send a PM to guy from the Mafia list that includes Spy too. Also, those screenshots can be easily photoshoped. Only idiots would PM guy from the Mafia list with Spy.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet November 9th 2012, 5:18 pm

LiGhtninGeR wrote:Still, he didn't say the name of the Mafia he got, he said "lion". It was on us to figure out what he tried to tell us.

Dead people cannot say anything at all regarding who are who, but comments like Analzooro quote is fine, because it's harmless towards the game.

For example: (Sky kills Lars)
Lars: "The charmander is evil!"

It's still not allowed as long as I'm dead to say something like that, and Divisor already said that we cannot do that anymore in this game.

Meh, let's try not to mention this case anymore for now.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 9th 2012, 5:56 pm

Satamino wrote:Also Siexxa don't be such a bad loser. (I died without being able to do anything at all)

I didn't do anything too, because a certain someone broke the rules.
Ksarme
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 9th 2012, 7:13 pm

ahahah axer angry xDD
meh i want the night to end already lol
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by CrawHawk IV November 10th 2012, 3:56 am

Wait wait wait, who is hosting the game now anyway??
CrawHawk IV
CrawHawk IV

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII November 10th 2012, 8:29 am

Axer is, from this moment on.

All roles PM him from now on, and he'll take care of whatever needs to take care of.

See ya Thursday Smile
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 10th 2012, 12:39 pm

Bourne is a mafia
Lightninger and Wiza are innocent

^last information
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Health Health : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by HBK November 10th 2012, 2:30 pm

hmmm... now I wonder what Sky is actually doing.

I can bet that he's Mafia and is trying to save himself. Sky bro you fell into my trap. Well I won't say that don't kill me, kill me and let the night go to vain. Infact changing roles isn't right Sky. that was supposed to be my job mate. It's just the rules that forbid me from posting the print screens. But remember sky, you are sky and I'm Spy. Sorry for destroying you.
HBK
HBK
Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 10th 2012, 2:55 pm

Recently killed mafia member rises up from the shallow grave you put him in. In terror, citizens watch as his pale mouth starts moving... after a few tries of making the sound, the zombie finally remembers how to speak. And his first message from the afterlife is...
"Alright, still waiting for a few PMs and then we can wrap this night up~"
Ksarme
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next