The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

+15
Nave I
Zeiin
HBK
Rhino.Freak
Ksarme
Remilia Scarlet
LiGhtninGeR
Thel_JF
[S]ky
Satamino
analzooro
-Shivam-
Hiei
CrawHawk IV
Divisor XII
19 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 11th 2012, 2:36 pm

Axer wrote:So come on, Divi. I want to know if I was mafia.

Bourne wrote:We all would like to.. atleast you and me.

This. Bourne is indeed Mafia. He said "we all would like to... at least you and me". He said that because in the Mafia list he gets, one of them is Spy. So Bourne wanted to know if Axer really is his Mafia comrade or is a Spy. Actually both of them are Mafias.

Bourne wrote:
LiGhtninGeR wrote:You didn't chose to ignore it, you didn't want to vote for Axer. Maybe because you are Mafia too?

Well well, you are so sure that Im Mafia. Cause if I was, I already knew the names of Mafias. If I wasn't how the f*ck would I know who is/was Mafia? If I don't have the list, how'll I know who's mafia? To me, you appeared to be a mafia and who knows, I might not be wrong.

Wiza and you are freely discussing... as if you guys have shown screenshot of your Roles have you? If you haven't how could you be so sure that Wiza isn't Mafia? You can't believe on anyone in this Game. No one would talk with someone random who doesn't belong to his group and that would only be known if the member is Mafia as he would have the list. So again, you and Wiza talking freely though not showing screenshots of your Roles to each other is quite...you know. About the Spy again, it doesn't mean that you'll stand back and wait for the round to be over without discussing with Mafia members whom they'll target.

Also this, I accidentally made a mistake and wrote "@Bourne" not "@Lars". If he is really citizen, he would see that I made a mistake and that I thought of Lars when I wrote that sentence, because he knew that Axer had a lion avatar and still didn't vote for him. Bourne did not know that Axer had lion avatar. When he saw that I accused him as potential Mafia member he got scared and started to write some random reasons why he is not Mafia.

Bourne is Mafia, we have to find 3 more of them. Currently the Mafia Citizen ratio is 4 : 5, which means 5 guys will vote for Bourne. Those are: me, Sky, Nakato, A and deepseabyrd. If all of this guys are citizens, then the remaining Mafias besides Bourne are rhino, itachi.byakuya and sasuke153. There is still possiblity that some of those 5 citizens are Mafias who try to hide their identity by voting for their comrade, but we'll stick for now with the theory that all of them are citizens and that we have the remaining 4 Mafias and that they are Bourne, rhino, itachi.byakuya and sasuke153.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

Post by [S]ky November 11th 2012, 2:37 pm

Satamino wrote:Crappy meme incoming:
Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] - Page 7 30000143

Please don't
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Health Health : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 11th 2012, 3:02 pm

Accused are:
Bourne
[S]ky
Now, will Bourne change the minds of the majority accusing him? Or will he fail and get executed? Let's find out~
Ksarme
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 11th 2012, 3:06 pm

Voting for Bourne
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 11th 2012, 3:09 pm

Bourne it is.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Back to top Go down

Post by HBK November 11th 2012, 3:12 pm

blah blah, I'm dying. Crystal clear. Just want to say, atleast Mafias now know who the spy was.

Spoiler:
HBK
HBK
Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi

Health Health : 139
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 11th 2012, 3:15 pm

Bourne wrote:blah blah, I'm dying. Crystal clear. Just want to say, atleast Mafias now know who the spy was.

Spoiler:

^you see
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 11th 2012, 3:19 pm

Axer you can end this Day as already 5 guys accused (they'll vote also) Bourne.

So, the remaining Mafias should be Sasuke153, Rhino and Itachi.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 11th 2012, 4:09 pm

Alright, since even Bourne accepted his death...

Bourne, tired of the suspense, simply walked up the gallows, put the rope on his neck, said "Screw you all, I quit" and hang himself. [S]ky nodded, satisfied.
The knife found on Bourne's body seems to fit in size the wound on Wiza's face. Turns out Bourne WAS mafia!

CURRENT STANDINGS:

1. Axer - Mafia
2. Ruku - Sheriff
3. deepseabyrd
4. lars5666 - Bystander
5. Thel_JF - Vigilante
6. sasuke153
7. Wiza - Doctor
8. analzooro - Bystander
9. .::Nakato::.
10. A
11. rhino.freak
12. Itachi.Byakuya
13. [S]ky
14. Bourne - Mafia
15. LiGhtninGeR

Mafia : Citizen ratio = 3 : 5

1 Vigilante
1 Spy
3 Bystanders

1 Mafia
1 Mafia Vigilante
1 Godfather

Another trial, another mafia dead. Will this be enough for citizens to cleanse the city of corruption? Let's find out on

---NIGHT 3---
Ksarme
Ksarme

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 11th 2012, 4:18 pm

~ you will know soon
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino November 11th 2012, 4:38 pm

Would just like to remind you that if godfather survives as last mafia, you will still lose.

mafia:citizen
3:5 <- Current ratio (day 2)
3:4 <- Night 3 (Started now)
2:4 <- Day 3
2:3 <- Night 4
1:3 <- Day 4
1:1 <- Night 5 (if only godfather survives he can kill 2 people)

Not sure what happens if the ratio is 1:1 but I'm pretty sure mafia wins then.
However, if vigilante shoots the wrong person or you accuse the wrong one, you'll lose.
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 11th 2012, 5:23 pm

+1 u changed ur name back
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Country : Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] - Page 7 Empty
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by analzooro November 11th 2012, 7:36 pm

Bourne wrote:blah blah, I'm dying. Crystal clear. Just want to say, atleast Mafias now know who the spy was.

Spoiler:
what a sore loser
analzooro
analzooro

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 11th 2012, 8:08 pm

sasuke153
Itachi.Byakuya

^might be mafias. If one of them isn't then the other one also isn't and the rest might be except for lightninger
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 11th 2012, 10:50 pm

Vote me and you (we) will lose.

The remaining Vigilante plays big part in this Night. If he shoots right person, Citizens win.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 12th 2012, 6:19 pm

LiGhtninGeR was out on the street for the reasons known only to him. Deep in thought, he didn't notice as 3 shady figures approached him.
"Now you die, LG." said one of them, apparently the leader.
LiGhtninGeR turned around, facing the mafias.
"So, it was you, huh?" he pulled out his gun and took aim. "Don't think I'll be an easy prey. If I go down, one of you goes to hell with me!" he shouted, pulling the trigger. But an odd thing happened - him, such an excellent shooter... missed. The bullet instead hit rhino.freak, an innocent bystander who was unlucky to look out of the window to spy on the ruckus.
"Heh." the Godfather smirked "It was nice playing with you. Goodbye, LiGhtninGeR." He pulled out his machete and cut LG's head off.

"Alas, poor LiGhtninGeR." dramatically said undead Axer, picking up the ex-vigilante's head from the street. "I knew him, dear citizens; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy..."

Tl;dr - LiGhtninGeR used his vigilante bullet on rhino.freak, a bystander, and got killed by mafia.

CURRENT STANDINGS:

1. Axer - Mafia
2. Ruku - Sheriff
3. deepseabyrd
4. lars5666 - Bystander
5. Thel_JF - Vigilante
6. sasuke153
7. Wiza - Doctor
8. analzooro - Bystander
9. .::Nakato::.
10. A
11. rhino.freak - Bystander
12. Itachi.Byakuya
13. [S]ky
14. Bourne - Mafia
15. LiGhtninGeR - Vigilante

Mafia : Citizen ratio = 3 : 3

1 Spy
2 Bystanders

1 Mafia
1 Mafia Vigilante
1 Godfather

Now it's even more dramatic for the citizens! With LG's miss and death, who can they trust?

---DAY 3---
Ksarme
Ksarme

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet November 12th 2012, 6:33 pm

Well dammit...
The Vigilantes has only killed their own people during the whole game, and only got down 2 mafias through the 2 accusing scenes...

In the next game let's try to make some clear words from ourselves instead of only Lightinger, Ruku and Wiza (some people haven't even posted a damn post and thus became one of the wanted ones).

I guess I forgot to do anything aswell..
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 12th 2012, 6:34 pm

wow lightninger u failed as well xDD
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino November 12th 2012, 7:05 pm

Isn't this round over?
3:3 ratio so during daytime its always a tie and in the night mafia kills? (only bystanders left)
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet November 12th 2012, 7:12 pm

Axer wrote:
---DAY 3---

So start the accusing and voting.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 12th 2012, 7:26 pm

I think the rule was that one random citizen is ressurected for the voting phase.

...actually there's no rule about this. So, this is a thing now!

So okay, I rolled the dice, and the ressurected person is #5, Thel_JF - congratulations, you're a zombie for a day!
You cannot accuse, you can vote on who to kill though.

(besides, we can't start another round without Divisor anyway, might as well prolong this one using zombies)
Ksarme
Ksarme

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 12th 2012, 7:41 pm

im a beast ^

not sure wether we should prolong the round though
like the mafia did a pretty good job and i doubt that the remaining citizens would be capable of bringing them down
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 12th 2012, 7:50 pm

That would be boring. All has to end in a zombie apocalypse~
Besides, the citizens have a chance - if they get mafias perfectly every day, including the Godfather in the two first votings... low odds, but still some odds nonetheless.
Ksarme
Ksarme

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 12th 2012, 8:59 pm

Accusing sasuke153
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 12th 2012, 9:24 pm

LiGhtninGeR wrote:Nakato, deepseabyrd and sasuke153 are the ones who didn't accused and voted Axer, and I think that those 3 are Mafias. Someone from the green group our Sky is the last, 4th Mafia. Firstly, let's see the facts about those 3 who should be Mafias for sure:

Nakato didn't accuse anyone. Typical Mafia, plays quietly, waits for accusation phase to be over. Then, when the voting phase kick-off without him being accused, he is safe and he tries to look like innocent citizen and votes for Sky. Let me remind you, 4 guys was accused - Sky (claims to be Spy), Axer (Mafia), Thel (Citizen - Vigilante) and me (citizen). Now, why didn't he, if he is really Mafia, voted for me or Thel (who were citizens)? Because Sky turns out as his Mafia colleague on the list he gets in PM, because Sky is, saying again as he claims to be, a Spy. Hmm... In the final phase (2nd voting phase, both Sky and Axer had 4 votes) he didn't voted. Now, he probably didn't wanted to vote because both Axer and Sky was on his Mafia list so there's no need to vote, probably his Mafia colleague or a Spy would die, but he does not now if Axer and Sky are both Mafias or one of them is a Spy.

Moving on, sasuke153 accused Sky for no reason really. He also voted for Sky both in 1st and 2nd voting phase. Now, this is strange... Why would a Mafia accuse and double-vote his possible Mafia colleague? This is confusing to me... Remember, Sky accused Thel (Citizen), in the 1st voting phase also voted for Thel, then he was forced to vote for Axer in the 3rd voting phase because he and Axer got 4 votes. Either Sky is a Mafia too, or sasuke just don't care if Sky is Mafia, or sasuke is, the hell, innocent? Very confusing really.

In the end, deepseabyrd is the guy that I think is 99% Mafia. He was quiet, didn't accuse anyone, voted for Thel (citizen) in the 1st voting phase and didn't vote anyone in the 2nd voting phase. He does not come on the forum often, and probably Divi and Axer waited his PM to end Nights. He posted just once and didn't try to say anything that could bring attention to him, probably because he doesn't need attention. He is Mafia.

I'm sorry guys, it's my fault if we lose this one. I screwed up the whole thing shooting rhino instead of deepseabyrd (who I think is surely Mafia). I should've had more belief in myself and shoot some of those 3 (Nakato, sasuke153 and deepseabyrd). They are Mafias. At least 2 of them should be.

Also, there is one ultimate ending of this game - Sky turns out to be Mafia in the end. But then again, he claimed that he is Spy, if he isn't really Spy then the real Spy should post here and let us know that Sky is Mafia.

Thel_JF wrote:wow lightninger u failed as well xDD

Everybody makes mistakes. Now you see that I am citizen.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next