The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

+15
Nave I
Zeiin
HBK
Rhino.Freak
Ksarme
Remilia Scarlet
LiGhtninGeR
Thel_JF
[S]ky
Satamino
analzooro
-Shivam-
Hiei
CrawHawk IV
Divisor XII
19 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 10th 2012, 3:34 pm

[S]ky wrote:Bourne is a mafia

Where from you got this info?
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!]

Post by Ksarme November 10th 2012, 5:06 pm

Our previous host, the Narrator, informed me of your deeds this night. I'm only waiting for the few that haven't decided yet.
*you don't have to re-send me your PMs, Divisor passed me the info*

Waiting only for an hour. I don't have entire eternity, you know.
Actually, I do, but you know what I mean.
Ksarme
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 10th 2012, 6:51 pm

LiGhtninGeR wrote:

Someone kill me and you will know.
So.. you know.. acidentally got a PM.
That's enough of a hint
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Health Health : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 10th 2012, 6:57 pm

ahahah
i cant wait to see who dies this round
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Country : Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] - Page 6 Empty
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 10th 2012, 7:16 pm

Ohoho, that was a busy night, ladies and gentlemen. But wake up, the sun is rising!

First of all, LiGhtninGeR seems to have had a rough night. Under those bandages is a bullet wound, bullet a vigilante has fired! Luckily for him, the doctor was around and saved his life.
But, as we all know, there are more killers at work during the night...

And looks like the doc wasn't lucky. Wiza, after saving LG's life, got fatally stabbed in the face on his way home.
The note found on his body says "With love, mafia <3". Wonder who could do that?

But! The fun ain't over! Because there are 3 vigilantes total in this game! And so, a poor immigrant from the northern Europe, Lars5666, got shot. His days as a bystander are now over, as he got a vigilante bullet to the knee.

And last, but not least - with pistol in hand, a dead vigilante, Thel_JF, seems to have been brutally murdered by a mafia sharpshooter. His magazine empty, he seems to have used both his bullets before death. At least they didn't go to waste... right?

CURRENT STANDINGS:

1. Axer - Mafia
2. Ruku - Sheriff
3. deepseabyrd
4. lars5666 - Bystander
5. Thel_JF - Vigilante
6. sasuke153
7. Wiza - Doctor
8. analzooro - Bystander
9. .::Nakato::.
10. A
11. rhino.freak
12. Itachi.Byakuya
13. [S]ky
14. Bourne
15. LiGhtninGeR

Mafia : Citizen ratio = 4 : 5

1 Vigilante
1 Spy
3 Bystanders

2 Mafia
1 Mafia Vigilante
1 Godfather

With deaths of 3 citizens, including the doctor, the game has turned much in mafia's favour! Will the citizens prevail and select the right person to execute? Or will they fail and make their situation even more dramatic?
Let's find out!

------------------
*Note on the color code: yellow is used for dead citizens and citizen actions, red for mafias and their actions and orange for unknown - basically, used specifically for the person saved by the doctor. This way you can more easily read through and figure what happened and why.

Last edited by Axer on November 10th 2012, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ksarme
Ksarme

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 10th 2012, 7:44 pm

hahah good stuff
its strange that the mafia didnt try to kill lightninger as well though
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme November 10th 2012, 7:48 pm

Thel_JF wrote:hahah good stuff
I know, right? With all 3 vigilantes taking their shots, this night was so glorious. lolwut
Ksarme
Ksarme

Back to top Go down

Post by .::Nakato::. November 10th 2012, 7:57 pm

Bourne wrote:hmmm... now I wonder what Sky is actually doing.

I can bet that he's Mafia and is trying to save himself. Sky bro you fell into my trap. Well I won't say that don't kill me, kill me and let the night go to vain. Infact changing roles isn't right Sky. that was supposed to be my job mate. It's just the rules that forbid me from posting the print screens. But remember sky, you are sky and I'm Spy. Sorry for destroying you.

Accusing Bourne
.::Nakato::.
.::Nakato::.
St. Gabriel
St. Gabriel

Health Health : 74
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet November 10th 2012, 9:12 pm

Axer wrote:And so, a poor immigrant from the northern Europe, Lars5666, got shot. His days as a bystander are now over, as he got a vigilante bullet to the knee.

*The entire Death Note ending just with Lars5666 instead of Light Yagami until the scene where he dies in the stairs*

... Shinobi Killer... we can finally reunite once again in the afterlife... (dies)
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 11th 2012, 2:00 am

Accusing Bourne
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 11th 2012, 2:21 am

lightninger u gotta explain to me why u havent got attacked by the mafia as well
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by CrawHawk IV November 11th 2012, 2:25 am

I don't know if that hint is enough of a good evidence but I will vote bourne
CrawHawk IV
CrawHawk IV

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 11th 2012, 2:28 am

Also: Bourne's argumentation is just plain trash.
Kid destroyed itself
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 11th 2012, 3:40 am

*Before you start to read this post, if you are a citizen I recommend you to read whole post till the end. It is crucial if you want to win this fucked up Mafia round.

First of all, I want to thank Wiza for saving my life. He could save himself, instead of that he saved me and died by Mafia. Thel this is also the answer of your question, read what Axer wrote. Mafia attacked me but the Doctor saved me.
Furthermore, Thel (the Vigilante) died by Mafia Vigilante. Only good thing from this is that Mafia Vigilante does not have anymore bullets, so Mafia will kill 1 citizen next round - which means that even though we kill the wrong person this day, we still have 2nd Vigilante who, if he kills the right person, can save us (currently Mafia : Citizen ratio is 4 : 5, if we kill citizen 4 : 4, Mafia kills citizen 4 : 3, but if Vigilante shoots right person 3 : 3).

Secondly, this post I wanted to post last round, but didn't because Mafia could abuse it. Click the spoiler to see it.

Spoiler:

Now, let's see this list updated by last Night actions:

Spoiler:

Nakato, deepseabyrd and sasuke153 are the ones who didn't accused and voted Axer, and I think that those 3 are Mafias. Someone from the green group our Sky is the last, 4th Mafia. Firstly, let's see the facts about those 3 who should be Mafias for sure:

Nakato didn't accuse anyone. Typical Mafia, plays quietly, waits for accusation phase to be over. Then, when the voting phase kick-off without him being accused, he is safe and he tries to look like innocent citizen and votes for Sky. Let me remind you, 4 guys was accused - Sky (claims to be Spy), Axer (Mafia), Thel (Citizen - Vigilante) and me (citizen). Now, why didn't he, if he is really Mafia, voted for me or Thel (who were citizens)? Because Sky turns out as his Mafia colleague on the list he gets in PM, because Sky is, saying again as he claims to be, a Spy. Hmm... In the final phase (2nd voting phase, both Sky and Axer had 4 votes) he didn't voted. Now, he probably didn't wanted to vote because both Axer and Sky was on his Mafia list so there's no need to vote, probably his Mafia colleague or a Spy would die, but he does not now if Axer and Sky are both Mafias or one of them is a Spy.

Moving on, sasuke153 accused Sky for no reason really. He also voted for Sky both in 1st and 2nd voting phase. Now, this is strange... Why would a Mafia accuse and double-vote his possible Mafia colleague? This is confusing to me... Remember, Sky accused Thel (Citizen), in the 1st voting phase also voted for Thel, then he was forced to vote for Axer in the 3rd voting phase because he and Axer got 4 votes. Either Sky is a Mafia too, or sasuke just don't care if Sky is Mafia, or sasuke is, the hell, innocent? Very confusing really.

In the end, deepseabyrd is the guy that I think is 99% Mafia. He was quiet, didn't accuse anyone, voted for Thel (citizen) in the 1st voting phase and didn't vote anyone in the 2nd voting phase. He does not come on the forum often, and probably Divi and Axer waited his PM to end Nights. He posted just once and didn't try to say anything that could bring attention to him, probably because he doesn't need attention. He is Mafia.

----------------------------------------------------

Conclusion:

Okay, things are not that easy as we (at least I) expected. They're rather complexed and confusing, everyone besides me (because I was attacked last Night) could be Mafia, lol. Maybe we have 3 Mafias, maybe we have all 4 Mafias, but we have right to make just one mistake, second one will be fatal for us citizens. Probably those 3 (Nakato, deepsea and sasuke) are Mafias, but I'm afraid if rhino, A or Itachi.Byakuya are Mafias even though they voted for Axer, because Sky/Bourne also voted for Axer even though one of them is Mafia and knew that he votes for his Mafia colleague. For example, A just voted once, for Axer, just like Nakato who voted only once for Sky. What I'm trying to say is that they both voted once, both for their potential Mafia colleague (cause they get a Mafia list with a Spy on it). So maybe A is Mafia and Nakato is innocent? Let's just pray that it's not that way and that Nakato really is Mafia, A citizen.

So, it's either Bourne or Sky... Well, like I said, we have right to make one mistake. Let's believe Sky and accuse/vote Bourne. If Bourne turns out to be citizen, Sky is the Mafia, and the Vigilante has to shoot him in Night 3. If Bourne is really Mafia, then Vigilante should shoot deepsea in Night 3, and then we just have to vote off Nakato and sasuke153 in Day 3 and 4 and the vicotry is ours.

I hope we'll win this one.

Last edited by LiGhtninGeR on November 11th 2012, 4:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Erased sentence "Things are clear now" because actually I don't 100% know who are the remaining Mafias.)
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 11th 2012, 3:47 am

Go for victory - kill Bourne.
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 11th 2012, 3:57 am

There is a possiblity that actually Nakato's innocent and rhino, A or Itachi are Mafia. There are too many possibilities and combinations because Mafias accused/voted Mafias, so we can't get who are the remaining Mafias. Fucked up round.

Oh well, can't think any more, must sleep. Bourne it is.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd November 11th 2012, 4:12 am

lightninger i didnt send any pms so they cant be waiting for me
your accusations towards me and sasuke seem pretty random (A, rhino ... could be mafias as well then).
a lot of people voted for thel_jf in the first round and a lot of people didnt vote in the second round either.

it doesnt make sense that the mafia decided to kill wiza first even though you are the one that is apparently revealing their members. it would certainly be the ultimate plot if you were a mafia guy

as im not sure about you yet i will just go with the flow and accuse bourne

deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Health Health : 13
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF November 11th 2012, 4:29 am

deepseabyrd wrote:lightninger i didnt send any pms so they cant be waiting for me
your accusations towards me and sasuke seem pretty random (A, rhino ... could be mafias as well then).
a lot of people voted for thel_jf in the first round and a lot of people didnt vote in the second round either (i was pretty sure that thel_jf was mafia).

it doesnt make sense that the mafia decided to kill wiza first even though you are the one that is apparently revealing their members. it would certainly be the ultimate plot if you were a mafia guy

as im not sure about you yet i will just go with the flow and accuse bourne

thats why i tried to kill lightninger hahaha

Last edited by Thel_JF on November 11th 2012, 4:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR November 11th 2012, 4:33 am

deepseabyrd wrote:it doesnt make sense that the mafia decided to kill wiza first even though you are the one that is apparently revealing their members. it would certainly be the ultimate plot if you were a mafia guy ( i will further observe you)

I just realized something. That story mode Axer and Divi are doing fucked me up, so I thought Mafia tried to kill me. Actually Thel, the Vigilante, tried to kill me but Wiza saved me. Now that is interesting... Why Thel?

Anyway, it's obviously why Mafia didn't kill me. They keep me alive so you guys think that I am Mafia and some kind of fucking genius who planned this all along. Actually I'm just a Bystander. Don't get fooled guys, I'm not that smart trust me. I'm actually an idiot, because at this moment, I am confused and can't really tell who are the remaining Mafias.

deepseabyrd wrote:lightninger i didnt send any pms so they cant be waiting for me
a lot of people voted for thel_jf in the first round and a lot of people didnt vote in the second round either.

They're not random, you kept quiet and voted for Thel (citizen), now you're posting when I accused you to be potential Mafia. Dunno, maybe you are innocent, but I think that you are Mafia.

One thing is sure: if Bourne's citizen, Sky's Mafia. We just need to find out the 2nd Mafia member, then it will be easier to find remaining Mafias.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet November 11th 2012, 4:38 am

For those who does not understand it, it's "Day 2" now, Axer just can't change Divisor's topic.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin November 11th 2012, 4:47 am

It's all clear to me now, well I can't say anything now.
Tip; Read the last few pages all over again and compare.
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by HBK November 11th 2012, 6:06 am

LiGhtninGeR wrote:

PMs worked as a trap. Just to save himself, he started this drama. He ain't spy or anything.

I'm sure he's Mafia. I accuse Sky and Im sure about it.
HBK
HBK
Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi

Health Health : 139
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky November 11th 2012, 1:17 pm

Bourne wrote:
LiGhtninGeR wrote:

PMs worked as a trap. Just to save himself, he started this drama. He ain't spy or anything.

I'm sure he's Mafia. I accuse Sky and Im sure about it.

You do realize when you kill me everyone will know to 100% that you're mafia

^nab english
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Back to top Go down

Post by HBK November 11th 2012, 1:57 pm

Really, Atleast 1 mafia will die either ways. Come on who are we lying to? You aren't spy bro, 100% sure. And btw, good way to save yourself.
HBK
HBK
Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi

Health Health : 139
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino November 11th 2012, 2:25 pm

Crappy meme incoming:
Mafia: Reloaded [END, MAFIA VICTORY!!] - Page 6 30000143
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next