The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did anyone read the forum rules when theyt first came? Madara Uchiha

+25
[S]ky
Korkor XI
ownage777
ariel887
waddups
Kyubirage
Riki X
EspaDa
Blkdrgn V
Skeggiold
NoneX
ACE KyoUno
EJ
Tre Pac
NubKnightZ
samurais
DoM!n
NarutoBoy
manda
Raka
narutoguy
MadaraaradaM
Zazz
Orochima.ru
Zetro
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

did anyone read the forum rules when theyt first came? Madara Uchiha - Page 2 Empty Re: did anyone read the forum rules when theyt first came? Madara Uchiha

Post by EJ February 20th 2009, 6:29 pm

I didn't cuz rulez are same everywhere
EJ
EJ

Health Health : 54
Country : did anyone read the forum rules when theyt first came? Madara Uchiha - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

did anyone read the forum rules when theyt first came? Madara Uchiha - Page 2 Empty Re: did anyone read the forum rules when theyt first came? Madara Uchiha

Post by ACE KyoUno February 20th 2009, 7:24 pm

I red'em many times. I check updates every week. In Russian section too many rulebreakers, I even translated rules but no one did'nt read'em in first time, except first russian users.

I never taked any warn.
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by NoneX February 20th 2009, 7:41 pm

i didnĀ“t read the rules because they are logical
NoneX
NoneX

Health Health : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by samurais February 21st 2009, 5:42 am

i dun wanna read anything long
samurais
samurais

Health Health : 28
Country : did anyone read the forum rules when theyt first came? Madara Uchiha - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold February 21st 2009, 5:49 am

I did read the rules,when i became the Sunakagure Advisor Razz
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Health Health : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V February 21st 2009, 5:51 am

I've been to enough forums to know the basic rules.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Health Health : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Blkdrgn415/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold February 21st 2009, 5:55 am

Yes,when you go to a forum(if you're not a noob)you'll know what to do and what's no good to do
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V February 21st 2009, 5:56 am

Yep, by the way why are you so in to Bass?
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by samurais February 21st 2009, 5:57 am

Megaman freak Smile
samurais
samurais

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold February 21st 2009, 6:01 am

Yeah,like this...(@Blkdrgn:oh you called it Bass not Forte),I've played almost all MBNs(Megaman battle network games)and he's the most powerful Navi there,it's only this...
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V February 21st 2009, 6:03 am

... Ok... freak... anyways it's pretty obvious.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold February 21st 2009, 6:07 am

o.O
I'm not that freak.
Anyways,i'm going to creat my acc in Anime Otaku Forums.But i'll not post today...
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V February 21st 2009, 6:09 am

Thank's man, we are gonna make a mod soon.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold February 21st 2009, 6:14 am

Who?If he'll be me,i'll really thanks you,but if not,forgive me ƒƓ(<<kidding)
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V February 21st 2009, 6:15 am

Uh... what?
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold February 21st 2009, 6:23 am

Ok then,we're starting getting of topic,quit it now....
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Back to top Go down

Post by EspaDa February 21st 2009, 11:23 am

I doesn't read too.
EspaDa
EspaDa

Health Health : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by samurais February 21st 2009, 11:25 am

back to it
even that this is the second and the last forum ever i'll register in , but i still never read the rules and the first part needed to click "i agree with the above"
samurais
samurais

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Riki X February 21st 2009, 8:32 pm

to be honest, i didnt read it, i never got any warns yet because when i first joined i posted little, and i saw everyone around me getting warned because of spam, one word post, telling codes, double posting, so i basically figured out what the rules were by everyone around me. but i never actually read the official rules list. my brother did :O
Riki X
Riki X

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Kyubirage February 21st 2009, 10:32 pm

well the first time i got here i don`t read the rules (2 lazy to read) n then i just do the post that had the same message at that time im still dosent read the rules then i get warned cuz giving secret chars code at that time i start reading the rules
Kyubirage
Kyubirage

Health Health : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-17

http://amn12zone.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by waddups February 22nd 2009, 1:15 am

yeah i found out very soon the first topic i went in it said READ THE RULES WARNED, so i read the rules
waddups
waddups

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ariel887 February 22nd 2009, 1:28 am

I didnt really read them, until maybe 2 days after i joind, cause i saw this dude get warned, and then a other dude said!. read the rules before you post or else you'll be banned XD.

so i read the rules
ariel887
ariel887

Health Health : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X February 22nd 2009, 4:18 am

lol peer pressure xD
Riki X
Riki X

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next