The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

give your guide to girl courting here 0_0

+12
Tfwtolly
Zazz
SuperLH
Kawazoe Taiki
Yush
Nataniell
ACE KyoUno
N.D
deivatko
DoM!n
Storm
immortal24
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

give your guide to girl courting here 0_0 Empty give your guide to girl courting here 0_0

Post by immortal24 February 5th 2010, 2:55 pm

i made this topic because some people here don`t have GFs (including me currently courting) so plzz post your guides and advice this is sparta!!!

yeah!
immortal24
immortal24

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-16

http://emiya24.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

give your guide to girl courting here 0_0 Empty Re: give your guide to girl courting here 0_0

Post by Storm February 5th 2010, 3:21 pm

There is no special guideline to follow on how to get a girlfriend immortal124 nor should there ever be, but I'll give you some advice since I consider myself an expert in the field.

The best I can tell you is to be confident, go up to her with a positive attitude and see what her response will be. Some girls can be charmed over with simply asking them out, while most want you to work for it, as in dates and such. Keeping communication close helps stabilize the friendship between you and her and by no means should you rush things. Some girls are turned off by a guy who rushes to be with them, so just take it slow and steady with her. As for where would be perfect date spots, that's something you'll have to ask her yourself.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

give your guide to girl courting here 0_0 Empty Re: give your guide to girl courting here 0_0

Post by DoM!n February 5th 2010, 3:42 pm

First I thought I will need some advices and so,ignore them,they will just make you nervous,be yourself,no advices.
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by deivatko February 5th 2010, 4:55 pm

what the fack? you have to be just and not be a douchebag if that doesnt work you can nether cry for yourself or move to a new target
deivatko
deivatko

Health Health : 33
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2010, 7:22 pm

Get like 10 million dollars. thats all

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D February 5th 2010, 7:28 pm

Don't be shy by any of girl you like,if you think your face is ugly just don't care about it,girls are not just in faces trust me,don't try to f*ck her first time,try to leave good first impression,if a you think girl wants a kiss,kiss her on first date,if you think she is not that type of girl just ask her to give you her number,if she gives you,you are going to a good way.If you like her,and your ashamed to show to her or meet her,if you don't know her just get to her ask her for time or something like that or wave at her she will laugh,she will ask you why are you waving,you say i wave for a cute girls.Thats all you need to know.DON'T DREWL IF YOU SEE HER.
N.D
N.D

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno February 5th 2010, 7:31 pm

I don't have any guide. Just can tell full story of my love adventures... 6 years already... Wow, I'm loving her so long time...
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D February 5th 2010, 7:33 pm

if you brake up,your going to be depressed for a long time,trust me that some serious shit,like Sqaids
N.D
N.D

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno February 5th 2010, 7:36 pm

I know. So I'll care about her with all my powers. I don't want to lost her... I love her so much... And I'll never give up as I do all this years. We will be together!

I'll shut, cos my topic is closed now..
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataniell February 5th 2010, 9:39 pm

DoM!n wrote:First I thought I will need some advices and so,ignore them,they will just make you nervous,be yourself,no advices.

seconded... if agirl doesn't like your real personalityf... dun force yourself to change or stuff... it'll lead to a sharp self-esteem droppage... just be yourself...

Nataniell
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush February 5th 2010, 10:27 pm

It's hard here...
Girls only want the 'skuxx delux' kids >.>
Yush
Yush

Health Health : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D February 5th 2010, 10:28 pm

every girl who does that she is slut.
N.D
N.D

Back to top Go down

Post by immortal24 February 6th 2010, 5:04 am

hmm.....well anyways like rin tohsaka said "a date is a battle" then i need a strategy hmmm does girls like intelligent,sarcastic,joker(sometimes),resourceful,cheerful,helpful,kind and tall people? that's what personality i have......i don`t agree that girls don`t look at peoples looks cause if you look like an a*s do you think a girl will even talk to you? if you look like this awesome a girl will definitely not talk to you ^_^
immortal24
immortal24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nataniell February 6th 2010, 5:49 am

act smart and relaxed... be curious about her... make up a couple of funny stories beforehand...

listen to her properly (even if it's boring like hell... you can not only act interested but also learn

something useful facts for the future dates)... and don't panic...

In reality it's much more complicated, but you cannot foresee all the occasions, so just use

what I wrote above...

Nataniell
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki February 6th 2010, 6:08 am

Step one: Find a nice corner to hang in by yourself, with your MP3 on or reading a book.
Step two: Act really quiet in class and talk to little to no one to build that Mystery.
Step three: Outgoing girls will usually approach you, let them...don't do anything drastic right away.
Step four: Engage in casual conversation without saying anything stupid, still keeping to the whole point of being mysterious.
Step five: Eventually they will fall for you if they haven't already.
Step six: When they look like they want to ask you on a date, or if they do...just tell them your not interested or you don't give a shit.
Step seven: They act confused.
Step eight: Profit.

That's my guide, enjoy. It's always worked for me.
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLH February 6th 2010, 6:11 am

Kawazoe Taiki wrote:Step one: Find a nice corner to hang in by yourself, with your MP3 on or reading a book.
Step two: Act really quiet in class and talk to little to no one to build that Mystery.
Step three: Outgoing girls will usually approach you, let them...don't do anything drastic right away.
Step four: Engage in casual conversation without saying anything stupid, still keeping to the whole point of being mysterious.
Step five: Eventually they will fall for you if they haven't already.
Step six: When they look like they want to ask you on a date, or if they do...say yes and that it would be a pleasure to go on a date!
Step seven: You get laid(sex)
Step eight: HEEEERRRE COME THE CHILDREEEEEEN! lol(or nothing)

That's my guide, enjoy. It's always worked for me.

just ''fixed'' it a lil Razz
SuperLH
SuperLH

Health Health : -2
Registration date : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by immortal24 February 6th 2010, 9:43 am

i think that's sasuke guide lol!
immortal24
immortal24

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazz February 6th 2010, 10:33 am

Go up to girl.
Use pick up line.
Win.

Zazz

Health Health : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperLH February 6th 2010, 11:13 am

lmao Zazz, pick up lines never work.....trust me guys, girls dont get turned on by a pick-up line Razz
SuperLH
SuperLH

Health Health : -2
Registration date : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly February 6th 2010, 11:19 am

well they so would if I walked up to them and say: Do you work at subway cause you just gave me a foot long

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight February 6th 2010, 1:12 pm

i dont think these guides will help you
just be yourself and i guarentee youll get a girl
Knight
Knight

Health Health : 103
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by immortal24 February 6th 2010, 2:55 pm

hmmm hey say are we going somewhere here (just give your opinions) so here my recent bestfriend was my crush when i told her we kinda not talked recently for a month then we started insulting each other but i thought were turning enemies my insult to her was "dinosaur" or rawr cause she has big laugh in her lower jaw (sorry bad english) so i made a complementary insult(if there is word like that) i started talking to her friends to tell her that "if you are really a dinosaur you are the most beautiful unknown dinosaur yet!" after that we got better and she still insults me though, although i just give my full smile and insult her back then she starts calling me when i look at her she always says "nothing" hmmm are we supposed to be getting somewhere here? -.-
immortal24
immortal24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I February 6th 2010, 5:49 pm

I wouldn't start a releation ship with a dinosaur atall...

Nave I

Health Health : 926
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n February 6th 2010, 6:24 pm

nave haz a point
Spoiler:
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno February 6th 2010, 8:29 pm

Still working on with my girlfriend about our special question...

BTW she said that I can watch on her breast as long as I want... >< OMG...
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next