The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

give your guide to girl courting here 0_0

+12
Tfwtolly
Zazz
SuperLH
Kawazoe Taiki
Yush
Nataniell
ACE KyoUno
N.D
deivatko
DoM!n
Storm
immortal24
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

give your guide to girl courting here 0_0 - Page 2 Empty Re: give your guide to girl courting here 0_0

Post by Storm February 6th 2010, 8:53 pm

immortal24 wrote:hmmm hey say are we going somewhere here (just give your opinions) so here my recent bestfriend was my crush when i told her we kinda not talked recently for a month then we started insulting each other but i thought were turning enemies my insult to her was "dinosaur" or rawr cause she has big laugh in her lower jaw (sorry bad english) so i made a complementary insult(if there is word like that) i started talking to her friends to tell her that "if you are really a dinosaur you are the most beautiful unknown dinosaur yet!" after that we got better and she still insults me though, although i just give my full smile and insult her back then she starts calling me when i look at her she always says "nothing" hmmm are we supposed to be getting somewhere here? -.-
She sounds like a lost cause more or less.

@Kyo
What exactly do you mean by watch on her breast?
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

give your guide to girl courting here 0_0 - Page 2 Empty Re: give your guide to girl courting here 0_0

Post by ACE KyoUno February 6th 2010, 9:03 pm

I'm trying to keep her in mind, that I'd like to wait a little with something "adult".
She've got me right. And understood.

After few hours... I was in lovely mode. I started to caress her by words...
I said "If it is possible I want to look at you all my life..."
She: "If you wants so then you can look at them as much as you want"
Me: "eh... them?"
She: "My boobs..."
me: " -_-"" Okay, But I meant that I want look at whole you..."
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki February 6th 2010, 11:54 pm

In my experience, and no offence to your girlfriend, but those whom are considered "Ugly" compared to others usually have problems understanding what love is. I dated a girl who was a little chubby, but had a terribly cute face, and she liked the feeling of being needed by a guy. So she did a lot of those kinds of things to, like want to have sex early in the relationship, and when it finally happened then she wanted to have it often because it made her feel special and needed by me cause that was what she thought was the only way to feel "loved".

And for that exact reason is why we didn't last, because eventually she started to easily get jealous, and went all sociopath on my ass blaming me for cheating and other crap...then I found out she was the one cheating...on any guy she could find, not just one. (Only after I broke up with her). So it seems your girlfriend might have the same problem, being around you and with you isn't enough for her...she wants to be felt as though she is truly needed...like a lust thing.
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by triviumninja February 7th 2010, 12:58 am

Best advice I can give you if you want a GF
Don't mention your internet life ._____.

You'll be concidered a nerd and ignored. If you find a girl you like with an internet life though however then its different, just find a common interest and go from there
triviumninja
triviumninja
-NTSDII Spriter-
-NTSDII Spriter-

Health Health : 35
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm February 7th 2010, 1:06 am

In Kyo's case, he's pretty much new to sex in all it's entirety, which is understandable, but the fact that his girlfriend only wants him to focus on her breasts according to that conversation they had in his post shows that she doesn't at all seem needy. I would say she wants to have sex with him and he doesn't feel ready despite how long they've been together.

But for immortal and to piggy back off of what trivium said, see what you both have in common, like movies for example and see what her reaction is or if she has nothing in common with you, then think of something new and see if she'll catch onto it and always listen to the girl talk, even if you don't think you should. Girls like a guy who is a great listener and can give feedback on what they say, so try it out.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by immortal24 February 7th 2010, 4:15 am

Storm wrote:
But for immortal and to piggy back off of what trivium said, see what you both have in common, like movies for example and see what her reaction is or if she has nothing in common with you, then think of something new and see if she'll catch onto it and always listen to the girl talk, even if you don't think you should. Girls like a guy who is a great listener and can give feedback on what they say, so try it out.

dude our lives are almost the same we have the same money status (middle class), we both have a store in our house (sari-sari store) we both have our father in us,we have the same number of friends we almost hang with,we both like singing(everybody likes music right) we almost had a date when every one left we were the two alone watching a movie and i don`t see her getting angry when i insult her she still smiles insulting me back....so im pretty confused either she's finding a way for us to become best friends again or finding a way to confuse me more!?!

@nave I i said only when laughing does this look like a dinosaur to you!

Spoiler:
immortal24
immortal24

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-16

http://emiya24.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazz February 7th 2010, 6:13 am

Nave was joking =.="

Zazz

Health Health : 141
Country : give your guide to girl courting here 0_0 - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I February 7th 2010, 2:12 pm

immortal24 wrote:@nave I i said only when laughing does this look like a dinosaur to you!

Spoiler:
ever heard of sarcasm?

and yeah, she looks like a dinosaur

Nave I

Health Health : 926
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ashbringer February 7th 2010, 4:21 pm

The best advice is here it comes
Spoiler:
no one can give you hints you have to be nice to a girl for her to be yours Smile
ashbringer
ashbringer

Health Health : 40
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2