The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do?

+47
Z3r05t4r
German
Ale_2503
Yondaime Kyuubi
~~ Final Boss ~~
moon.child
sasuke13
Zazz
SuitonSage
xlittlebob520
Riki X
Storm
Futon
naruto hyuuga
ariel887
~cry~
hidan12345
Yush
Kytes VI
kyuubinaruto9990
Demon93 VII
Bloodz!
legendmilanboss
NoneX
Raka
Romaxas III
tobi is a good boy
Dheidara
Kilik 64
Reke
MasterOvPuppets
Nave I
Supawat5
N.D
sasuketk
Tre Pac
Shiv
toby_0204_toby
sasuke.lord
derkky
RMaster28
Mr.Insane
Applejuice
Sarnicone
Zetro
Blkdrgn V
zxcv11791
51 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? Empty if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do?

Post by zxcv11791 July 2nd 2009, 8:44 am

and we were fine with you taking our codes and sprites to make it your own as long as you give credit

just wondering, post what you would do

zxcv11791
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 569
Country : if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? Empty
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? Empty Re: if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do?

Post by Blkdrgn V July 2nd 2009, 8:46 am

Well, I would probably use them for banners and signature pieces.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Health Health : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Blkdrgn415/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? Empty Re: if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do?

Post by Sarnicone July 2nd 2009, 9:17 am

Don't know, but properly would learn how you and the team code.
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Applejuice July 2nd 2009, 9:17 am

i'd be using things for banner too, my bro would watch in the data's like Zetro.

Applejuice

Health Health : 182
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Insane July 2nd 2009, 9:28 am

lol nothing new, the same stuff like I always do
Mr.Insane
Mr.Insane

Health Health : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by zxcv11791 July 2nd 2009, 9:34 am

would you guys try to make your own mods with it? We don't mind since we have ntsdII and all.

zxcv11791
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 569
Country : if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? Empty
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarnicone July 2nd 2009, 9:35 am

Might do it. But as my *laziness* is around...

Edit* Yes. Once I get rid of my laziness.

Last edited by Sarnicone on July 2nd 2009, 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Insane July 2nd 2009, 9:35 am

Well, atleast I wound't Very Happy I tried spriting ones but it got really boring. Lol so making my own mod would be even more boring
Mr.Insane
Mr.Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by RMaster28 July 2nd 2009, 9:48 am

Ok i was planning for that. Me and naruto hyuuga (we might get some more members) and make it better. Or we might make different versions of NTSD like christmas version and stuff like that. I have planned tonnes of things. We are most likely going to be aiming for an NTSD III but we need more members. Also i was thinking of calling it NTSD something else rather than III coz II and I belong to the original you guys. So yeah i am planning to do this much.
RMaster28
RMaster28
Fire Elite
Fire Elite

Health Health : 71
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V July 2nd 2009, 10:02 am

It would be pointless to try to make a mod with the same sprites because it will never be as good. You would need coders the same level or higher then the NTSD team.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Health Health : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Blkdrgn415/

Back to top Go down

Post by RMaster28 July 2nd 2009, 10:05 am

Yeah well naruto hyuuga is very good at coding and i also think Boss is too he might help as well. I can do some coding too
RMaster28
RMaster28
Fire Elite
Fire Elite

Health Health : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Applejuice July 2nd 2009, 12:41 pm

I would realy want to help on that project

Applejuice

Back to top Go down

Post by derkky July 2nd 2009, 1:00 pm

I would download characters off the internet and add them in ntsd. I would also edit the sprites so that some characters don't have heads and stuff cause i find it funny.
derkky
derkky
Veteran of the sands
Veteran of the sands

Health Health : -2
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke.lord July 2nd 2009, 2:42 pm

derkky wrote:I would download characters off the internet and add them in ntsd.
that is also possible in the moleboxed version
sasuke.lord
sasuke.lord

Health Health : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by toby_0204_toby July 2nd 2009, 2:58 pm

I would use them for making a nice banner and some sigs.. or maybe some funny sprite comics...

ummm... I would also change the mp cost and make a super duper overpowered ninja... yay...

of course i would make credits...
toby_0204_toby
toby_0204_toby

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiv July 2nd 2009, 4:20 pm

Mauahaha I wOuLd dO.....nothing.Bcos im not either a spriter or coder :*sucide:

But i still have a hell lot of fun on thiz f0rum rules off topic ban? noob - -
Shiv
Shiv

Health Health : -999
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tre Pac July 2nd 2009, 4:34 pm

i would just want to see how you coded the things but i would never use itt for my own things^^

and mybe i would use it for banners, sigs
Tre Pac
Tre Pac
General of Kumogakure
General of Kumogakure

Health Health : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuketk July 2nd 2009, 4:38 pm

i would just ummm play the game im no spriter coder or nothing like shiv said himself so it wont matter to me if its moleboxed or not
sasuketk
sasuketk

Health Health : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2009, 5:11 pm

nah

theres some aspects of the game i would change, to increase the greatness of it, because they lack in the current NTSD. I would also redo stage mode and make it alot better, (with a sicker story line).

ehh only other person who could code for your mod Rmaster would be thang long, and maybe Madara Uchiha(I couldn't be bothered). Can't think of anyone else on this froum. But there are a hell of alot of spriters here though *cough*Frigg,triv,ITACHI UCHIHA, and others*cough*

but seriously???? you there's going to be 100's of people just taking it with out any credits whats so ever???
and there won't be much you can do about it at all

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D July 2nd 2009, 5:19 pm

hm i would use it for signs avys banners etc and maybe i would use some attacks you made,If i ever make mod like NTSD i will OFC Give credits for Work you done,but Seriously i would 60%use attacks you made and 40%Of it for banners etc.
N.D
N.D

Health Health : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Supawat5 July 2nd 2009, 5:19 pm

I'd, probaly exaim the code and see how it works, probaly will copy the code and edit it since the sprite and stuff,

For the sprite I'd rather use my sprite if I was to use ur sprite ill give credit
Supawat5
Supawat5

Health Health : -12
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I July 2nd 2009, 6:33 pm

RMaster28 wrote:Yeah well naruto hyuuga is very good at coding and i also think Boss is too he might help as well. I can do some coding too
*cough*uhm, ya*cough*

@everyone who said: "I'll try to understand and study your codes"
FUCKING LAIRS!!1 You'll c&p everything as soon as you can't understand something, and that's very soon

Nave I

Health Health : 926
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Applejuice July 2nd 2009, 6:42 pm

Lol, post above xD

Applejuice

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Insane July 2nd 2009, 6:49 pm

Nave wrote:
RMaster28 wrote:Yeah well naruto hyuuga is very good at coding and i also think Boss is too he might help as well. I can do some coding too
*cough*uhm, ya*cough*

@everyone who said: "I'll try to understand and study your codes"
FUCKING LAIRS!!1 You'll c&p everything as soon as you can't understand something, and that's very soon

Applejuice wrote:Lol, post above xD

that's nave for ya. Pwnin everyone he sees Very Happy . Lol his post is part true. Maybe some people would try to learn, but wellm most of the people would "Copy" "Paste"
Mr.Insane
Mr.Insane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next