The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do?

+47
Z3r05t4r
German
Ale_2503
Yondaime Kyuubi
~~ Final Boss ~~
moon.child
sasuke13
Zazz
SuitonSage
xlittlebob520
Riki X
Storm
Futon
naruto hyuuga
ariel887
~cry~
hidan12345
Yush
Kytes VI
kyuubinaruto9990
Demon93 VII
Bloodz!
legendmilanboss
NoneX
Raka
Romaxas III
tobi is a good boy
Dheidara
Kilik 64
Reke
MasterOvPuppets
Nave I
Supawat5
N.D
sasuketk
Tre Pac
Shiv
toby_0204_toby
sasuke.lord
derkky
RMaster28
Mr.Insane
Applejuice
Sarnicone
Zetro
Blkdrgn V
zxcv11791
51 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? - Page 3 Empty Re: if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do?

Post by Kytes VI July 3rd 2009, 10:53 pm

since no NTSD rival mod lived long,

I would try to understand the impossible coding of zxcv and nave and try to better my coding by learning theirs

then I'll make an ntsd mod (not an lf2 mod) for my own use
Kytes VI
Kytes VI

Health Health : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://cashiseasy.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? - Page 3 Empty Re: if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do?

Post by Yush July 3rd 2009, 11:19 pm

*IN A BABY VOICE*

Ai would like to do...umm...maybe some animations? And I'll make some awesome lit-tle pictures with them fighting and stuff

AND THEN I'LL MAKE IT ALL GORY AND KILL THEM ALL!! BWHAHAHA!

But seriously, just like, animations and wallpapers. I don't really know how to code, so that's pretty much all I can do with an unmoleboxed version of NTSD.
Yush
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by ~cry~ July 4th 2009, 12:39 am

i would use it for signatures and banners and i will add some addons to them when im bored so i have an ntsd for only me Smile
~cry~
~cry~

Health Health : 9
Country : if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? - Page 3 Empty
Registration date : 2008-07-12

http://nl.youtube.com/user/KoningDerek

Back to top Go down

Post by ariel887 July 4th 2009, 4:17 pm

HAHAHA!, to tell you the truth i wouldn't look at many of the data's id just basicly check deidara to be honest or rock lee,

and for the sprits i woulda just edited,

AND if i was going to make a mod with the ntsd mod, i would basicly try to edit some of theyre sprites to something more fercer etc, or i would try to edit the sprites completly to another char from another serie's

but ofcourse i would give the credzz
ariel887
ariel887

Health Health : 21
Country : if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? - Page 3 Empty
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Romaxas III July 5th 2009, 2:44 am

So we`ve come to the conclusion that all the poeple would find a way to use it, in other words, more people using it, more chance that there`ll be more people not giving credit. Plus, no mattter if they do give credit, even if there are people reading those, they still don`t care about them, they only care about the "Maker".
Romaxas III
Romaxas III

Health Health : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilik 64 July 5th 2009, 3:05 am

Except they aren't makers, they're thieves.
Kilik 64
Kilik 64

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto hyuuga July 5th 2009, 3:19 am

it would be best if you submit your sprites to sprite database then release the version (that stops sprite thieves)

for data thieves .......... hmmmmmmmmmm - can't think of anything?

ontopic: i will just fix some bugs i found and then make it oberpowered for my cousin (he likes overpowerness)
naruto hyuuga
naruto hyuuga

Health Health : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon July 5th 2009, 3:43 am

i will continue play this game and it's all
Futon
Futon

Health Health : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm July 5th 2009, 6:47 am

naruto hyuuga wrote:it would be best if you submit your sprites to sprite database then release the version (that stops sprite thieves)

for data thieves .......... hmmmmmmmmmm - can't think of anything?

ontopic: i will just fix some bugs i found and then make it oberpowered for my cousin (he likes overpowerness)
Submitting your sprites to some site isn't a sure guarantee that thieves won't stop stealing your sprites, claim it as their own, make a half-ass mod with them, then when you say the sprites are yours and didn't give permission to use them, they freeze up and run away. What I would do when it comes to sprites is NOT put them on a site at all.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I July 5th 2009, 1:43 pm

hidan12345 wrote:just use some chars for a mod
are you kidding me? YOU will steal tha whole mod with no changes and claim it as yours -.-'

Nave I

Health Health : 926

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X July 5th 2009, 7:53 pm

look at it and have my brain and eyes combust and explode at the awesomeness.

well i would do the same thing that i do right now with the moleboxed version, i cant code and im not going to need the sprites so... yeah
Riki X
Riki X

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon July 5th 2009, 7:58 pm

hidan1234:
ur a freakin idiot why would u do that man it's not right stupid noob - - leecher
Futon
Futon

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm July 5th 2009, 9:19 pm

Obviously, he would do something that stupid and steal sprites. All it shows is that you have absolutely no skill at all.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xlittlebob520 July 5th 2009, 9:22 pm

at least everyone know thats is from the NTSD team...
xlittlebob520
xlittlebob520

Health Health : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm July 5th 2009, 9:27 pm

True, but if all you can do is steal sprites, it shows you lack patience, time and lots of hours of hard work that other spriters have done, then you decide to make a half-ass mod in the end. I may decide to make my own sprites, but I'm still thinking about it.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterOvPuppets July 6th 2009, 3:16 am

2 questions....

on average how long does it take to make a full character for NTSD?

and yo Nave: that female u got all over ur profile is the awesomest female anime character ever! props! The most evil Weed t
MasterOvPuppets
MasterOvPuppets

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon July 6th 2009, 6:30 am

no zxcv don't do this look what naruto akatsuki did to ur mod man -_-

nah for real to meny leecher in this world *cough* hidan1234*cough* so don't do that
Futon
Futon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuitonSage July 6th 2009, 9:25 am

hidan though u cant be killed we will seal u forever so u can neva steal sprites again.....seriously though im not surprised theres always gonna be people that r messed up lik that

on topic: i think i would mak mor characters (ntsd style) that werent in the gam an mak an prob change som of them.......actually i would prob just download it an play it....mak a diff mod an use ntsd as a.....wat do u call it idk blue print or sumthin lik that cause its a glorious gam yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Last edited by SuitonSage on July 6th 2009, 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
SuitonSage
SuitonSage

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazz July 6th 2009, 9:30 am

Guys...

Its ok to admit that you would edit off the existing characters. You dont have to say, "Yeah I'm going to study the coding," or "I would learn off NTSD." No, the point of this topic is to see what you would REALLY do with an unmoleboxed version.

The NTSD team do not mind if you edit or use it for whatever reasons, as long as you ACKNOWLEDGE the team. So you can admit that you'll just give some of the characters small edits. You don't have to make yourself sound noble.

But only if you acknowledge the team!

Zazz

Health Health : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by SuitonSage July 6th 2009, 9:38 am

but wat if nobility is how u r then is it alright cause im a noble person wen it coms to things a sage must be noble its the reason ive becom one with nature Very Happy
SuitonSage
SuitonSage

Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilik 64 July 6th 2009, 9:51 am

Again, for every one person that gives credit, 10 more will not. The world will be overrun with shitty NTSD clones. Let's just say that Burke-Works is going to be rather pissed at the noob storm you guys unleash with an open source.
Kilik 64
Kilik 64

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I July 6th 2009, 3:42 pm

If I'd have an unmoleboxed version of LF2 I'll edit alot of great stuff and add even more great stuff, then send it to zxcv who will add it to the orginal game and... HEY wait, I'm doing that already...

Nave I

Health Health : 926

Back to top Go down

Post by naruto hyuuga July 6th 2009, 3:51 pm

LOL

ontopic: just edit it (make it overpowered) and give it to my bro (he loves overpowered versions)
then i "edit" the data and sprites for some random char thats not in ntsd

(by edit its mostly going to be c&p and edit pics and itr and bdy boxes)
naruto hyuuga
naruto hyuuga

Health Health : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sasuke13 July 6th 2009, 4:21 pm

RMmaster nice idea but dont you think christmas is abit weird? Think of the possibilities there are so many.

sasuke13

Registration date : 2009-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next