The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do?

+47
Z3r05t4r
German
Ale_2503
Yondaime Kyuubi
~~ Final Boss ~~
moon.child
sasuke13
Zazz
SuitonSage
xlittlebob520
Riki X
Storm
Futon
naruto hyuuga
ariel887
~cry~
hidan12345
Yush
Kytes VI
kyuubinaruto9990
Demon93 VII
Bloodz!
legendmilanboss
NoneX
Raka
Romaxas III
tobi is a good boy
Dheidara
Kilik 64
Reke
MasterOvPuppets
Nave I
Supawat5
N.D
sasuketk
Tre Pac
Shiv
toby_0204_toby
sasuke.lord
derkky
RMaster28
Mr.Insane
Applejuice
Sarnicone
Zetro
Blkdrgn V
zxcv11791
51 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? - Page 2 Empty Re: if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do?

Post by MasterOvPuppets July 2nd 2009, 6:52 pm

like many others i would study the game and make sigs, but then i would just add a bunch LF2 characters from every mod i can find and name it

LF2 UNIVERSAL AREA!! WHERE YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS FROM ANYTHING CAN KICK ASS!!! we'll naruto vs dennis, super mario vs kakashi, sakura vs goku, Sasuke vs Neo, kiba vs Snake (metal gear solid), kisame vs yagame light (death note), Rock Lee vs BRUCE LEE!!!, Neji Vs Ryu!!!, Itachi vs (the blind black guy from bleach), Ten Ten vs Pikachu!!!!, Deidara vs Megaman!!!!!, Kirby vs metaknight!!!(i remember kirby was in da game at one point so if u do release a unmoleboxxed version can u PLEASE put him in it?? Very Happy ), oh and GOD VS SATAN!....

i personally cant code or sprite, (sorry im pretty useless to u guys right now, but im slowly learning readin tuts u guys put up) but i got alot of ideas and since u people like helping each other wit mods i think this could be a kool project where anyone can make a character they would want to see fight, as long as their NOT OP (except bruce lee he has to be OP reguardless, jk!......no im not :evil: ) Of course CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN TO EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTES CHARACTERS! MAINLY Zxcv(srry if spell wrong) AND NTSD TEAM!!!
MasterOvPuppets
MasterOvPuppets

Health Health : 1
Country : if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? - Page 2 Empty Re: if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do?

Post by Guest July 2nd 2009, 7:21 pm

how the hell will you fit that many chras onto a limited exe??????
unless you get the one where the limit's increased, which will still lag your pc to death!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Reke July 2nd 2009, 7:24 pm

I dont Have Any knowledge at Spriting or Coding, i just would use the sprites,Bg, etc to make Sig, banners, Etc. Very Happy Very Happy
Reke
Reke

Health Health : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterOvPuppets July 2nd 2009, 7:43 pm

ill try to find a way!!! even if i have to put the game on a CD to play, im still learning so people dont get mad if i say something noobish, its just when i get an idea in my head i gotta bring it to life, and i really wanna make a game where literally ANYONE can fight ANYONE, so quick question, since all u dudes are so awesome at coding and shit whats the first place should i start? The most evil Weed t

back on Topic: Are u really considering releaseing an unmoleboxxed version of NTSD? or are u just tuggin our nuts?
MasterOvPuppets
MasterOvPuppets

Country : if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2009, 7:59 pm

1st place to start would be here >1ST STEPPING STONE<
READ EVERYTHING YOU CAN HERE and understand it

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterOvPuppets July 2nd 2009, 8:09 pm

dude i've been reading every post u guys put since i joined, its just kinda hard doing things by urself, i was even goin to take up sum classes on graphic designs and animation wen i go to college, im a fast learner, i just suck at drawing stuff so i could never in my life make sprites, so coding is wat im interested in... Omfg! It's the Weedi
MasterOvPuppets
MasterOvPuppets

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2009, 8:24 pm

yeah......so read everyhting in the link i posted

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterOvPuppets July 2nd 2009, 8:35 pm

oh it was a link?, i thought u just wrote in different lighting colors awesome

and one more question (i have a feeling someone is gonna warn me for posting to much): on estimate how many people does it usually take to make a mod like NTSD? cause if u do release it unmoleboxed i swear im get that started Omfg! It's the Weedi
MasterOvPuppets
MasterOvPuppets

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilik 64 July 2nd 2009, 9:21 pm

You can't MAKE people credit you, zxcv. For everyone one person with enough decency to credit you, two more will completely rip off your work and act like they made it themselves. Not to mention your sprites. Something you might want to consider is submitting your sprite sheets to The Sprite Database. While a website as big as that will certainly lead to people trying to steal your work more often, it's much much harder to steal it when everyone can see it came from SDB and it has your name on it.

I'd suggest submitting your edits and custom sheets to SDB, and maybe once the first two demoes or so have been released for NTSD II, THEN open release the unmoleboxed version.

The only thing I might possibly ask of you is permission to use some of the sheets in that Naruto: Empires game me and Frigg are doing.
Kilik 64
Kilik 64

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dheidara July 3rd 2009, 4:29 am

1-Make gifs with the sprites
2-Put the sounds in my MP4
3-Put the sounds in my musics folder (i like them!)
4-Make Sigs
5-Make sigs of deidara
6-I'll separate the chars that i like for put them in NTSDII ('cause some of them will be not on the version)
7-Learn how to code some things
8-Make gifs and signatures

i think that is just this...
Dheidara
Dheidara

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi is a good boy July 3rd 2009, 7:28 am

I would probably say when I'm requesting a sig to put a Tobi sprite or something....
tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy

Health Health : 227
Registration date : 2009-03-30

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 3rd 2009, 7:48 am

MasterOvPuppets wrote:oh it was a link?, i thought u just wrote in different lighting colors awesome

and one more question (i have a feeling someone is gonna warn me for posting to much): on estimate how many people does it usually take to make a mod like NTSD? cause if u do release it unmoleboxed i swear im get that started Omfg! It's the Weedi

best to start off with 4-6 people
bg maker, coder, spriter, hexer, and then 2 more coders or spriters. But it would be best to get someone who's talented in ,ore then one field

@really i'm against the whole releasing the unmolboxed version, I'm telling you it'll lead to problems that are uncontrollable. Best to just release one or the other. (sprites or data) or none at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V July 3rd 2009, 7:49 am

I don't remember seeing them say they would release it. But I'm also against, because of theft. If you are gonna release it then you might as well copyright it.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Health Health : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Blkdrgn415/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sarnicone July 3rd 2009, 4:14 pm

Nave wrote:
RMaster28 wrote:Yeah well naruto hyuuga is very good at coding and i also think Boss is too he might help as well. I can do some coding too
*cough*uhm, ya*cough*

@everyone who said: "I'll try to understand and study your codes"
FUCKING LAIRS!!1 You'll c&p everything as soon as you can't understand something, and that's very soon

If I can't understand, it means I am in my lazy mode, which means, no mods will be made at a moment Sad .
Arrghh, too lazy...

*cough* back Ontopic : Hell no, for releasing the unmoleboxed version. I don't think its a very good idea. If you are relesing the unmoleboxed version because you can't be bothered with it anymore by NTSDII, then you could just make 2 groups, NTSD group and NTSDII group.
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Romaxas III July 3rd 2009, 4:45 pm

zxcv11791 wrote:would you guys try to make your own mods with it? We don't mind since we have ntsdII and all.

Only morons do that Razz I would examine the codes *cough*copying included*couch*, maybe use some sprites for my art work.

Edit: I highly recomment not doing that, don`t expect everybody will give you credit, plus all your hard work would be for nothing. Cuz then there would be loads of other same level mods and they would have been made much quicker using your engine.

Last edited by Romaxas on July 3rd 2009, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Romaxas III
Romaxas III

Health Health : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Raka July 3rd 2009, 4:49 pm

Umm..I'll stare n' drool at the sprites maybe , that's all Razz
Raka
Raka

Health Health : 645
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NoneX July 3rd 2009, 5:09 pm

Nave wrote:
RMaster28 wrote:Yeah well naruto hyuuga is very good at coding and i also think Boss is too he might help as well. I can do some coding too
*cough*uhm, ya*cough*

@everyone who said: "I'll try to understand and study your codes"
FUCKING LAIRS!!1 You'll c&p everything as soon as you can't understand something, and that's very soon

yes thats true, but i would change the codes little by little that i see how it works
NoneX
NoneX

Health Health : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodz! July 3rd 2009, 9:32 pm

lol legendmilan xD its no big deal anymore evrything is gonna be redone with ntsdII xD this is gonna be history
if it was unmoleboxed well.. maby il use the sprites for sum art work thats all xD and sure il give ya credit for the sprites ^^
Bloodz!
Bloodz!
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 70
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon93 VII July 3rd 2009, 9:45 pm

hmmm.....i wouldnt even know where to begin.....probably would go shift+delete the whole thing.....since i dont understand anything about coding/spriting/etc
Demon93 VII
Demon93 VII

Health Health : 561
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilik 64 July 3rd 2009, 10:31 pm

For every person who alters NTSD and gives you credit, 10 more people will not.
Kilik 64
Kilik 64

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterOvPuppets July 3rd 2009, 10:53 pm

so by the looks of it to perserve your NTSD legacy, i think u should keep it moleboxed FOREVER!!! that is your art and tho people are going to try and bite off you reguardless let them try and keep your copyright. you would feel sick if some blew up usin ur shit...(im thinkin from my music mindstate but same goes for any artist) like my idea with "LF2 UNIVERSAL ARENA" im learn how to do everything from scratch like u guys did thumbs up

Spoiler:
MasterOvPuppets
MasterOvPuppets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next