The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do?

+47
Z3r05t4r
German
Ale_2503
Yondaime Kyuubi
~~ Final Boss ~~
moon.child
sasuke13
Zazz
SuitonSage
xlittlebob520
Riki X
Storm
Futon
naruto hyuuga
ariel887
~cry~
hidan12345
Yush
Kytes VI
kyuubinaruto9990
Demon93 VII
Bloodz!
legendmilanboss
NoneX
Raka
Romaxas III
tobi is a good boy
Dheidara
Kilik 64
Reke
MasterOvPuppets
Nave I
Supawat5
N.D
sasuketk
Tre Pac
Shiv
toby_0204_toby
sasuke.lord
derkky
RMaster28
Mr.Insane
Applejuice
Sarnicone
Zetro
Blkdrgn V
zxcv11791
51 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? - Page 4 Empty Re: if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do?

Post by Storm July 6th 2009, 9:45 pm

moon.child wrote:get some ideas for sigs
If you want ideas for sigs, find tuts, try one out following the steps, then once you master them, experiment on your own. And what program do you use anyway moon.child?
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? - Page 4 Empty Re: if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do?

Post by Romaxas III July 6th 2009, 11:54 pm

"Get ideas for sigs" not "How do I make sigs".
Romaxas III
Romaxas III

Health Health : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~ Final Boss ~~ July 6th 2009, 11:57 pm

what is moleboxed and what is unmolebox???? lol
i cant do anything with it so it would be useless for me ...
~~ Final Boss ~~
~~ Final Boss ~~

Health Health : 28
Country : if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? - Page 4 Empty
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I July 7th 2009, 12:38 am

unmoleboxed is like we'd release the datas and sprites of the character so peoples are able to edit them

Nave I

Health Health : 926
Country : if we released an unmoleboxed version of ntsd, what would you do? - Page 4 Empty
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilik 64 July 7th 2009, 12:41 am

If I wasn't so lazy when it comes to spriting, I might try to make a LF2 or Mugen mod with Yoko in it.
Kilik 64
Kilik 64

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yondaime Kyuubi July 7th 2009, 3:42 am

Hmm I would only look the sprites, I like look them...
But If you go giving...hehe...hehehehe....hahahhahahaha....what they will do with ntsd....
Yondaime Kyuubi
Yondaime Kyuubi

Health Health : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale_2503 July 10th 2009, 5:52 pm

I maybe will look the sprites too cuz I'm not coder or spriter or nothing. Maybbe I will search 2nd hokage's sprites for reaplace Kisame ones and create (I know that it's created, but I will made another for me cuz I can't find the original) the 2nd hokage for NTSD!!! Maybe, if I can, I will do the same with 1st hokage and Yamato, but only for do battles like "3rd Vs. Orochimaru, 2nd and 1st" or "All the hokages Vs. Akatsuki/Orochimaru's group" or something like that. That's what I want.
Thanks for asking this zxcv11791. If you release some day an unmoleboxed NTSD/NTSDII, I will be happy, but maybe some coders and spriters will be happier than me, and I think that you don't like that others stole your sprites, but if you want...
Bye
Ale_2503
Ale_2503

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Z3r05t4r July 11th 2009, 1:07 am

i wouldnt do anything with it, really. im not interested in spriting and coding and such stuff, i do that in the wc3 editor with landscaping, triggering, unti creating and so on. i would play it like other little fighter games.
Z3r05t4r
Z3r05t4r

Health Health : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zazz July 11th 2009, 2:47 am

NTSDII is not going to be open-source, 0% chance.

The reason zxcv even considered this idea was because he wanted the forum to be more active, and also because NTSDII would completely own the original NTSD in every way.

Zazz

Health Health : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by arcuschin July 11th 2009, 4:02 am

Look the sprites, and change some chars pic that i don't like.
Edit: and make a version without sounds.
arcuschin
arcuschin

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale July 11th 2009, 9:42 am

Zazz wrote:NTSDII is not going to be open-source, 0% chance.

You broke their sacred hopes Sad ))))

Well I dont know anything aboust spriting or coding, so I would probably only use sprites for funny pics like the ones at the game start.
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm July 11th 2009, 5:14 pm

I'm actually glad he didn't go along with this idea. For starters, there would be too many leechers using the sprites and editing them barely and not giving permission from the original artists who made them. And second, most of the mods would probably suck anyway.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X July 13th 2009, 8:27 pm

this is the ntsd forum, and theres already some people who said they would use some sprites and characters. think of all the people who didnt register (most of them they just come to the site to download the game, who would just love to take the sprites and characters.
Riki X
Riki X

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mechymech July 13th 2009, 10:06 pm

i would use it for animations or edit the sprites or recolour
for the code ill just modify the characters attacks
mechymech
mechymech

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4