The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NTSD HAMACHI RULES(of xlittlebob520 ) Credits to S for finding it

+11
4thHokage
G man
deepseabyrd
Rhino.Freak
Doctor Mak
its confirmed again
Thel_JF
Little Jiraiya
Smouk
Hiei
.::Nakato::.
15 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NTSD HAMACHI RULES(of xlittlebob520 ) Credits to S for finding it Empty NTSD HAMACHI RULES(of xlittlebob520 ) Credits to S for finding it

Post by Guest February 4th 2012, 5:49 pm

So guys the reason the rules are made is only for you. So that you won't play cheap and get flamed by others. Read the Rules carefully and don't break them.

*= your opponent gets a free hit if you broke that rule
^= you loose if you broke that rule

NTSD Rules

~Never loose your temper

~ No spamming. There is a specific number of uses on a move to equal spam, but you know it when you see it.

~no hell moves

~ No trapping moves(ex: Kisame doing DvA at the corner and you won't be able to get out of it)  *

~ Be good on hamachi

~ No Pein(unless you are from the rain country)

~ Be nice to everyone whom you play with

~ Have Fun

~ Be Active

~ You are allowed to use sharingan only once in a match  *

~ You can use neji's DvA, sai's bird, drunken fist, deidara bird for just 20 seconds  *

~ you can use pein but if you get hit even once then you loose automatically(this one is for Rain country, depending though)

~ You can summon manda if you have less than 50% of your hp   *

~ for Jiraya, only can use sage mode 3 times

~ don't loose your temper even if you loose

~ remember the rules

~ you have to hit the chidori while transforming Sasuke CS2   *

~ For OTK, you have to kill your opponent within 30 seconds and if can't, you
loose   ^

~ You can't use naruto/kisame clones more than 5 times in a match

~ For Hidan, never use too much double jump (JJ) and don't spam in the circle

~ About Cont(continuous shots; that can be performed more than 1 time in a tune), Say Gaara's D<>A, you can perform it again and again in the way like this: D<>A - A A A A A but if you perform it like: D<>A, again after sometime, D<>A, it will be against the rule    *

Don't break the Rules and have fun.

Last edited by Mr.Alucard on April 25th 2012, 10:57 am; edited 10 times in total

Back to top Go down

NTSD HAMACHI RULES(of xlittlebob520 ) Credits to S for finding it Empty Re: NTSD HAMACHI RULES(of xlittlebob520 ) Credits to S for finding it

Post by .::Nakato::. February 4th 2012, 5:53 pm

nvm

2 short

Last edited by .::Nakato::. on February 4th 2012, 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
St. Gabriel
St. Gabriel

Health Health : 74
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

NTSD HAMACHI RULES(of xlittlebob520 ) Credits to S for finding it Empty Re: NTSD HAMACHI RULES(of xlittlebob520 ) Credits to S for finding it

Post by Guest February 4th 2012, 5:56 pm

Nakato, it's the one that littlebob made.

Last edited by Mr.Alucard on March 4th 2012, 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 4th 2012, 5:58 pm

Spamming ...

It needs to be edited Alucard.
2 times in a row then 20 seconds break.

You have made it 3 times and then one move in middle no time delay , fix it.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by .::Nakato::. February 4th 2012, 5:58 pm

Yeah, and you made these up, IF there rules do get remade, it really shouldn't be like this, more ntsd players should be involved in making new rules, so I would scrap this one, imo.
St. Gabriel
St. Gabriel

Health Health : 74
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk February 4th 2012, 5:58 pm

This rules suck
Xlittlebob's rules was too better.
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 4th 2012, 5:59 pm

I have not made it lol.... never mind...will edit the whole one and correct the whole rule. If any of you find any mistakes in this rule...just write it here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 4th 2012, 6:03 pm

Chet wrote:This rules suck
Xlittlebob's rules was too better.

Funnily 90% things are same. LMAO

Yea I wonder why he changed the remaining 10 %.

Alucard this topic need fixes.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 4th 2012, 6:04 pm

I NO CHANGE IT!!!!! I NO CHANGE IT!!!!

Well I didn't change it. This rule took place before the one that Littlebob made. Anyways if you guys find any mistakes here then write it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 4th 2012, 6:06 pm

Yup now its exactly the same as xlittlebob had made.

If something is different then other members can post here to edit it.Smile
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Jiraiya February 4th 2012, 6:29 pm

everybody can post a rules topic and add some small changes to benefit his wins in the hamachi. these rules shouldn't become official unless many players confirm that
Little Jiraiya
Little Jiraiya

Health Health : 463
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 4th 2012, 6:30 pm

I know and i didn't create these rules for my benifits. They were official. They were used before Littlebob made rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Jiraiya February 4th 2012, 6:33 pm

if these rules weren't the latest rules, then they got removed because they weren't necessary
Little Jiraiya
Little Jiraiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 4th 2012, 6:36 pm

Nope. As Littlebob created new rule without some more updates, then only it got deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF February 4th 2012, 6:40 pm

- You may repeat a move that costs less than half of your chakra up to 3 times in a row,
if you are doing it for one of the folowing reasons, though you should be carefull with this:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
- You only need one more use of the jutsu to kill (if it doesn't kill on hit, you break the rule)
- You aren't able to hit your opponent with any other move (be 100% certain of this).
- You are going to get killed by your opponent if you don't use the move/jutsu.

are u serious about this cobra?
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Country : NTSD HAMACHI RULES(of xlittlebob520 ) Credits to S for finding it Empty
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again February 4th 2012, 6:43 pm

Mr.Alucard wrote:

§ You may only use Jiraiyas Sage mode attacks 3 times in one match.

which ones and why
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 4th 2012, 6:46 pm

Thel_JF wrote:
- You may repeat a move that costs less than half of your chakra up to 3 times in a row,
if you are doing it for one of the folowing reasons, though you should be carefull with this:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
- You only need one more use of the jutsu to kill (if it doesn't kill on hit, you break the rule)
- You aren't able to hit your opponent with any other move (be 100% certain of this).
- You are going to get killed by your opponent if you don't use the move/jutsu.

are u serious about this cobra?

curiosity kills the cat...same goes for me lol. Anyways I will edit these rules and make it the rules that littlebob posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Jiraiya February 4th 2012, 6:49 pm

its confirmed again wrote:
Mr.Alucard wrote:

§ You may only use Jiraiyas Sage mode attacks 3 times in one match.

which ones and why
the hair one, D>A J and the D^J giant rasengan
3 times in total, like 2 D>A J and one D^J in a fight, etc
and because that's an official rule
Little Jiraiya
Little Jiraiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 4th 2012, 6:51 pm

Edited that one. Will edit more tomorrow as i now gotta go off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak February 4th 2012, 7:25 pm

I'll wait for your new edit, for now I don't agree with a few things Suspect
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2012, 12:20 am

How about staying with bob's ones?

Spoiler:

What does this mean?
Well I didn't change it. This rule took place before the one that Littlebob made. Anyways if you guys find any mistakes here then write it.

Last edited by S on February 6th 2012, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 5th 2012, 4:03 am

~ A few things striked my mind.

1. If you miss Sasuke's Cs2 Chiddori . opponent get a free hit.
2. If you can't beat ur opponent in 30 seconds of transforming into OTK , your opponent wins.
3.You can stay in Bird mode of Deidara for 30/60 secs . I forgot who remembers ???:O
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2012, 6:47 am

Nakato was saying that he has the screenie of the rules made by Bob. I've asked him to pm me that screenie so that I can edit the first post briefly. And I know we should stick with bob's rules but where is it? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2012, 6:54 am

Mr.Alucard wrote:Nakato was saying that he has the screenie of the rules made by Bob. I've asked him to pm me that screenie so that I can edit the first post briefly. And I know we should stick with bob's rules but where is it? huh?

Probably floating somewhere around the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 5th 2012, 6:58 am

It might not come back. 50% it might come and 50% it won't. Anyways Nakato whenever you are free, pm me that screenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next