The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NTSD HAMACHI RULES(of xlittlebob520 ) Credits to S for finding it

+11
4thHokage
G man
deepseabyrd
Rhino.Freak
Doctor Mak
its confirmed again
Thel_JF
Little Jiraiya
Smouk
Hiei
.::Nakato::.
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

NTSD HAMACHI RULES(of xlittlebob520 ) Credits to S for finding it - Page 5 Empty Re: NTSD HAMACHI RULES(of xlittlebob520 ) Credits to S for finding it

Post by Guest April 25th 2012, 3:28 pm

Akshit wrote:
Little Jiraiya wrote:
Akshit wrote:^LOl,anything repeated is a SPAM !! If I double post its a spam is it not ? Anything repeated more than tolerable limit is a spam!!!!
itachi's D^A A A A A A
is not a spam, it's one jutsu
same goes for gaara's D>A A A A A A

but if you do with itachi D^A A, D^A A, D^A A, it's a spam

Well,you are best NTSD around here,ain't gonna argue with you now.Whatever you say....
Ankit:Thats why I also said Lightning Country should altogether make new rules...just leave it now..

Wow, you are so smart. That was what I was trying to teach you with 10 posts.

@Chet, 2-3 matches aren't going to prove your skills of playing. I'll be challenging you again after some days when I'll brush up my skills again after that defeat.

Anyways, the spam matter over.

Back to top Go down

NTSD HAMACHI RULES(of xlittlebob520 ) Credits to S for finding it - Page 5 Empty Re: NTSD HAMACHI RULES(of xlittlebob520 ) Credits to S for finding it

Post by Akshit April 25th 2012, 3:37 pm

Mr.Alucard wrote:
Akshit wrote:
Little Jiraiya wrote:
Akshit wrote:^LOl,anything repeated is a SPAM !! If I double post its a spam is it not ? Anything repeated more than tolerable limit is a spam!!!!
itachi's D^A A A A A A
is not a spam, it's one jutsu
same goes for gaara's D>A A A A A A

but if you do with itachi D^A A, D^A A, D^A A, it's a spam

Well,you are best NTSD around here,ain't gonna argue with you now.Whatever you say....
Ankit:Thats why I also said Lightning Country should altogether make new rules...just leave it now..

Wow, you are so smart. That was what I was trying to teach you with 10 posts.

@Chet, 2-3 matches aren't going to prove your skills of playing. I'll be challenging you again after some days when I'll brush up my skills again after that defeat.

Anyways, the spam matter over.

Yeah the spam matter is over,and about that,there is difference when LJ speaks,if he said it then its alright.The same words coming from LJ makes a difference....

Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Health Health : -165
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow April 25th 2012, 8:24 pm

There is actually only one rule; "No cheap gameplay"

But since you guys like to abuse all unbalanced things...
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk April 25th 2012, 8:25 pm

How to reduce the number of rules? How to get more balance in the game? Play with NTSD: Lightning Edition!
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak April 25th 2012, 8:29 pm

huh and where is this edition?
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 25th 2012, 8:31 pm

I think Its a Lightning exclusive.Anyways I hardly think more than five rules can be applied to the game...
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow April 25th 2012, 8:31 pm

Doc. Mak wrote:huh and where is this edition?

I wonder.
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by G man April 25th 2012, 8:31 pm

Chet wrote:How to reduce the number of rules? How to get more balance in the game? Play with NTSD: Lightning Edition!

Lol XD.
Easy to say, for a lightning member (wait, I can too! Razz)
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 25th 2012, 8:35 pm

Switching to lightning !? Seems like you badly wanna become better in NTSD,nice choice if its so.
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmo86 April 25th 2012, 9:11 pm

Chet wrote:How to reduce the number of rules? How to get more balance in the game? Play with NTSD: Lightning Edition!

Very good. lol!
Elmo86
Elmo86
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 40
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by kajame uchiha August 20th 2012, 2:18 pm

why is there a rule against hell moves if no one can preform one
kajame uchiha
kajame uchiha

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2012-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by G man August 20th 2012, 2:35 pm

Are you retarted by any chance?
People can use hellmoves, it's not that hard. -_- *idiot*
By the way read the forum rules- no necro posting.
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 20th 2012, 4:14 pm

G, there is no necro-posting in the threads that are sticky. Be a bit kind to members.

@kajame, hellmoves can be performed. Most know. You can google as well... For that the rule is applicable. Or else why would someone bother to think about something that can't be done.

Back to top Go down

Post by G man August 20th 2012, 5:25 pm

Sorry didn't know it was a sticky.
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by kajame uchiha August 22nd 2012, 6:37 am

are there any people who are from north america, south america, or europe who use hamachi
kajame uchiha
kajame uchiha

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2012-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by G man August 22nd 2012, 6:47 am

Yes.
Australia, Asia, Europe, both North and South America...
I think only Antarctica and Africa ain't using it.
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5