The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so secret anymore: Origins

+26
CrawHawk IV
G man
Satamino
Zeiin
Rhino.Freak
Tfwtolly
Doctor Mak
Norc
Hiei
LiGhtninGeR
Kezeal [NTSD]
Mihdi Uchiha
Eredale
Midnight_Blaze
its confirmed again
ACE KyoUno
DoM!n
Storm
Lillzeirell
Smouk
Kapre
Phoenix
Miatsu
analzooro
Thel_JF
IMOWNAGE
30 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Not so secret anymore: Origins - Page 6 Empty Re: Not so secret anymore: Origins

Post by Smouk February 7th 2012, 5:21 pm

Eh, yeah. Overall, my message is addressed to Phoenix.
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Not so secret anymore: Origins - Page 6 Empty Re: Not so secret anymore: Origins

Post by Guest February 7th 2012, 5:27 pm

deepseabyrd wrote:lol alucard am i the only one that thinks that half of your posts are kind of unnecessary or make no sense
i will explain it to you for this case
chet is referring to the pages before where phoenix (if i remember correctly) said that he puts more work into his movie section than chet into his progress

deep, I just checked the post of Chet instead of checking the pages back. And what i wrote was only by seeing his post not by checking Phoenix's post. What I wrote was upto the point. If it was Pheonix, he didn't actually complain to Chet as he just gave his opinion. Anyways giving opinions is not anything wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 7th 2012, 6:55 pm

I'm the evil puppeteer who dereps random people.

DANCE PUPPETS, DANCE!

Back to top Go down

Post by analzooro February 7th 2012, 7:03 pm

Chet wrote:And same as Ankut? I'm white, dude.
ppppppppff ahahahhahahahahha
oh god
analzooro
analzooro

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix February 7th 2012, 9:27 pm

Chet wrote:Sorry, but I don't get it - what exactly is wrong?
The fact that I rarely post the progress or what? I already said - I work on the game only when I have the time for it. If you don't like that I post progress so rarely, then you should shut the f*ck up or find a new leader, a-ka ZXCV.
But know, that without a NTSD Leader the forum will die completly again (just like in august and september last year) - it's a fact. Now it's a little inactive, but alive.
About ZXCV - don't even think about comparing him with me. He's a great leader, and you'll never find such leader in the LF2-world. I don't know anyone who is that interested in making lf2-mods. It is his hobby.
About the mod-powers. You shouldn't care about this. I'm not crazy, like Nave. I never abused my powers. It's a fact. Let the Cross to take solution.

-------
Overall, this message is for Phoenix
You're a whiny little brat that wants power just for the sake of having power. You don't want to help people or create anything, you just want people to look up to you and for you to look down to them. If you can't handle that own reality then LEAVE. This forum is not built around a single game. All of us have already accepted that NTSD is dead and whatever progress you're pushing out is NOTHING compared to NTSD 2.4. So go ahead, try to pretend to be a big boy, but you have NOTHING to offer this forum aside from choppy coding. You are an ungrateful little punk and very soon you'll be cast aside, again. You're literally not even worth the bandwidth you take up and you know it. You're trying to be apart of this community and you never will surpass the title of "that douche that acted like a child".

Congratulations, that's what you have for staying here. How about you actually do something to earn that rank, instead of flaunting it and then telling people "i just work on it whenever and call it hard work". You're nothing to this forum Smouk, Chet, ignorant little pre-teen brat.

Get over yourself Chet, the only reason you're here is because there are still a quickly dwindling amount of people that actually care about lame progress here. You can't even be compared to Nave, who may have had a temper and acted like a jerk but at least he was upfront about it. You're a weak little piss-ant who doesn't have half his skill. Guess what? If he can't get away with being an ignorant prick, how the HELL do you think you will?

I don't like getting upset and raging at people, but you are literally like a cancer for this community. Your arrogant little views are keeping people back from realizing, we're NOT a community focused on NTSD anymore, and we DON'T have to be tolerant of scum like you.

Last edited by Phoenix on February 7th 2012, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n February 7th 2012, 9:37 pm

Chet wrote:And same as Ankut? I'm white, dude.
HAHAHAHAHAH

Omfg I lol'd so hard :'),thanks
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF February 7th 2012, 9:54 pm

Phoenix wrote:
The fact that I rarely post the progress or what? I already said - I work on the game only when I have the time for it. If you don't like that I post progress so rarely, then you should shut the f*ck up or find a new leader, a-ka ZXCV.
But know, that without a NTSD Leader the forum will die completly again (just like in august and september last year) - it's a fact. Now it's a little inactive, but alive.
About ZXCV - don't even think about comparing him with me. He's a great leader, and you'll never find such leader in the LF2-world. I don't know anyone who is that interested in making lf2-mods. It is his hobby.
About the mod-powers. You shouldn't care about this. I'm not crazy, like Nave. I never abused my powers. It's a fact. Let the Cross to take solution.

-------
You're a whiny little brat that wants power just for the sake of having power. You don't want to help people or create anything, you just want people to look up to you and for you to look down to them. If you can't handle that own reality then LEAVE. This forum is not built around a single game. All of us have already accepted that NTSD is dead and whatever progress you're pushing out is NOTHING compared to NTSD 2.4. So go ahead, try to pretend to be a big boy, but you have NOTHING to offer this forum aside from choppy coding. You are an ungrateful little punk and very soon you'll be cast aside, again. You're literally not even worth the bandwidth you take up and you know it. You're trying to be apart of this community and you never will surpass the title of "that douche that acted like a child".

Congratulations, that's what you have for staying here. How about you actually do something to earn that rank, instead of flaunting it and then telling people "i just work on it whenever and call it hard work". You're nothing to this forum Smouk, Chet, ignorant little pre-teen brat.

Get over yourself Chet, the only reason you're here is because there are still a quickly dwindling amount of people that actually care about lame progress here. You can't even be compared to Nave, who may have had a temper and acted like a jerk but at least he was upfront about it. You're a weak little piss-ant who doesn't have half his skill. Guess what? If he can't get away with being an ignorant prick, how the HELL do you think you will?

I don't like getting upset and raging at people, but you are literally like a cancer for this community. Your arrogant little views are keeping people back from realizing, we're NOT a community focused on NTSD anymore, and we DON'T have to be tolerant of scum like you.

ahahahahhah so much rage xD
and people call me childish Razz
like those people are just stupid like this FUCKING A GUY boobies
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix February 7th 2012, 9:59 pm

Only the swearing is rage really.. the rest is just truth.

It annoys me how he can think he's the lifeblood of the entire forum. Makes me want to prove him wrong.

Anyways I'm done getting off topic. Hope everything works out regarding your situation Ankit.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 8th 2012, 2:17 am

Did your country sections just disappear?
Or is it just lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix February 8th 2012, 2:18 am

I'll be back soon.. Cross is giving new permission to view countries for some people, so it's probably a minor glitch.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 8th 2012, 2:19 am

Tried to post general discussion o_o

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak February 8th 2012, 2:44 am

Guess who keeps bitching? From what I remember, I already stopped talk about this. Just move on

Spoiler:

by the way I'm a 17 year old brazilian ass, you piece of shit Smile
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezeal [NTSD] February 8th 2012, 2:52 am

Doc. Mak wrote:Guess who keeps bitching? From what I remember, I already stopped talk about this. Just move on

Spoiler:

Insulting other users will not be tolerated. That will be a warn for you, doc. uberserious

Kezeal [NTSD]
Tama
Tama

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihdi Uchiha February 8th 2012, 2:56 am

It seems that the order is returning.
Mihdi Uchiha
Mihdi Uchiha
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 31
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 8th 2012, 5:22 am

Doc. Mak wrote:Guess who keeps bitching? From what I remember, I already stopped talk about this. Just move on

Spoiler:

I've already asked you not to do anything about this. Just ignore him and don't reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk February 8th 2012, 5:49 am

Phoenix wrote:

-------

Now you begin to talk about who am I? (You, you're)x100.
I don't wanna help people? I make the game for them. I'm doing it not for myself to play with Computer.
Almost all your posts, they say that there are no more NTSD, but you should think that you and your "friends" are not all here, like you are sitting on the forum and write some shit. Many people waiting for the new progress, and for them I'm doing it. And this forum always will be mainly for NTSD. So, you should think not about you and your "friends", who think that more aren't interested in the game.
And as for me, you should don't even think about how and when I'm sitting on the forum. I'm doing my job, which I had asked. And I, somehow, but I do it. Yes, this progress sucks, if compare it with NTSD 1, but there was really the great team (zxcv, Nave and Zazz). But now I working alone and can't find such persons in this world.
And now wonder whether the activity won't fall site, if there is no NTSD? Sure, this has happened.
What about Nave's skills... I can't judge, but I saw nothing crazy, what he did in LF2-world.
Smouk
Smouk

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm February 8th 2012, 6:04 am

Technically, you didn't make the game Chet. You're just posting what you've done to enhance the game's former progress. Also, the forum can survive without the game just so you're aware.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by CrawHawk IV February 8th 2012, 7:04 am

yes, it is actually true, there are so many people here including me that don't give a shit about this game and are solely here for the, what yami would say 'good old highschool drama'
CrawHawk IV
CrawHawk IV

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak February 8th 2012, 8:31 am

umm can any admin ip check this guy IMOWNAGE to see who is it?
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezeal [NTSD] February 8th 2012, 8:40 am

rhino.freak wrote:
umm can any admin ip check this guy IMOWNAGE to see who is it?

I already did that the day this thread was made. Unfortunately with programs that allow you to change/alter/mask your ip it is virtually impossible to prove exactly who it is.

Kezeal [NTSD]
Tama
Tama

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by G man February 8th 2012, 9:13 am

It's okay Cross, thanks for trying anyway! Razz
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk February 8th 2012, 12:20 pm

Storm wrote:Also, the forum can survive without the game just so you're aware.
Who knows, maybe it can. But then no new users here.
Smouk
Smouk

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu February 8th 2012, 12:33 pm

Not entirely true. There are the users that are late to the party and act like NTSD 2.4 is new, then the ones who will be asking about NTSD II, and the ones who have been playing forever and finally decided to register.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF February 8th 2012, 12:35 pm

well thats not true there hasnt been a new user that posted anything other than random questions about progress for ages
except this deepseabyrd but still
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 8th 2012, 1:23 pm

Anyways , this thread has changed its flow somehow.
However I once again say sorry to thel for the de rep things and I expect him to accept my request and not insult any Myo members in future .
@ all others sorry for this huge inconvenience.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next