The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so secret anymore: Origins

+26
CrawHawk IV
G man
Satamino
Zeiin
Rhino.Freak
Tfwtolly
Doctor Mak
Norc
Hiei
LiGhtninGeR
Kezeal [NTSD]
Mihdi Uchiha
Eredale
Midnight_Blaze
its confirmed again
ACE KyoUno
DoM!n
Storm
Lillzeirell
Smouk
Kapre
Phoenix
Miatsu
analzooro
Thel_JF
IMOWNAGE
30 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Not so secret anymore: Origins - Page 2 Empty Re: Not so secret anymore: Origins

Post by its confirmed again February 5th 2012, 10:55 pm

lols he totally wrote that like its a serious important plan
but it looks like gman got finished instead

Spoiler:

Last edited by its confirmed again on February 5th 2012, 11:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Not so secret anymore: Origins - Page 2 Empty Re: Not so secret anymore: Origins

Post by ACE KyoUno February 5th 2012, 10:57 pm

Not so secret anymore: Origins - Page 2 346vy4i

Last edited by ACE KyoUno XIII on February 5th 2012, 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapre February 5th 2012, 10:59 pm

@KyoUno
Cant see..

I tried to translate his last post and it looks like this:

I have not changed, it changes alone when someone deletes your profile.
And someone deleted my profile, without a lot of questions please.

Kapre
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_Blaze February 5th 2012, 11:18 pm

Not sure if this is applicable to an open board but it's a neat idea that I've seen in another forum;
Make it so after a certain "rank level" that is decided either by amount of chakra or health or a combination of the two, people can have..perks, like being able to see their + rep and - rep from, or stuff like that.

In regard to the rep thing; the message can be easily forged so if any credibility is due G man should be the one to give answers as asking ankit makes no sense.
Midnight_Blaze
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Health Health : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix February 5th 2012, 11:22 pm

A part of me hopes this gets resolved quickly.. as this is going to definitely slow down the kage changes even more..

It is easy to photoshop but g man hasn't shown any ability to do anything really.. it's worth investigating by Cross simply looking at Ankit's sent messages.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale February 5th 2012, 11:22 pm

Bad idea, MB - we already had quite some experience with countries having inside +rep exchange threads. Earth being one of them.
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF February 5th 2012, 11:28 pm

lol?
are u guys serious how is someone supposed to forge that
not even talking about that this is exactly ankits way of writing
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale February 5th 2012, 11:39 pm

This is the Internet, don't forget it even for a minute. Forgery isn't just at every corner here, it's in every page you load.
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu February 5th 2012, 11:40 pm

Midnight_Blaze wrote:

In regard to the rep thing; the message can be easily forged so if any credibility is due G man should be the one to give answers as asking ankit makes no sense.

As you said, the message could have been forged. But Ankit can confirm if he wrote it or not. That is why asking Ankit isn't so bad.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by IMOWNAGE February 6th 2012, 12:22 am

2 more.
Cross, you should check someones mailbox. Really.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

IMOWNAGE

Health Health : 4
Registration date : 2012-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF February 6th 2012, 12:26 am

y its forged midnight its all forged
i rather feel like this midnight and ankit have teamed up and want to backstab cross

and lol this ankit and his sheeps are so funny
like wow u repped him down ur a good guy i give u + rep and g- dog is like yes my master
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again February 6th 2012, 12:28 am

IMOWNAGE wrote:2 more.
Cross, you should check someones mailbox. Really.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

hope i dont have to tell that they are in order from bottom to top not the opposite

@thel
exactly

oh and now im starting not to be so sure about him being gman..
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu February 6th 2012, 12:35 am

Hmmm it just hit me... what rule are they breaking? Seems Cross does not have to involve himself in this.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno February 6th 2012, 12:36 am

Multiaccounts are forbidden~
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu February 6th 2012, 12:38 am

The G man account was deleted correct? Now making his only account The G. Unless people are skeptical that this "Ownage" guy is G man.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihdi Uchiha February 6th 2012, 12:45 am

Damn it, I wait the Ankit answer.
Mihdi Uchiha
Mihdi Uchiha
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 31
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm February 6th 2012, 1:16 am

I'm assuming that someone against Thel (like Ankit) is repping him down. I doubt a moderator is doing this.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 1:17 am

Someone who will be a mod in close future*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezeal [NTSD] February 6th 2012, 1:27 am

S wrote:Someone who will might be a mod in close future*

That's better. Regardless, ankit isn't breaking any rules. He is being extremely childish which is sort of ruining his shot at kage, but no action can be taken against him for staging rep attacks.

Ah~ Almost forgot. IMOWNAGE is not G man. It's not very hard to single out who actually owns the IMOWNAGE account but without actual proof there's not much that can be done. If only proxies and other IP masking programs weren't available at the click of a few buttons. Razz

Kezeal [NTSD]
Tama
Tama

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR February 6th 2012, 1:49 am

I feel sad when I think that someone childish like Ankit could get the Kage rank, and/or Mod powers. Yeah, I know, he runs the Weekly's section quite well, he makes it active and interesting for other members of the forum, but still, there are plenty better candidates than Ankit for the Hokage position at the moment.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu February 6th 2012, 3:42 am

Care to share some of them?
Miatsu
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2012, 3:47 am

Yes this is true.
Thel_JF had constantly taunted Myo members and he still is by calling G man G dog and tried to insult Myo every time. He had even called Myo shithole.
I wanted to defend my countrymen and country.
Then I remembered that Thel TAKES REPS OF THE forum TOO seriously as he had made his secret team or he tried to make a secret team to de rep me and DESTROY me . so , I thought if this guy takes reps so seriously I would simply get his reps to negative and PM him that if he doesn't stop insulting my comrades he has to pay for it.

But this is half of the story.
Seems like someone HACKED G man by lurking out his password in hamachi. This acc is not of G man , he pmed me via his original The G account.
Now back to the later half of the scene.
I know what I did was wrong and I felt pathetic that I went low to punish a troll.
So , back on feb 3 I had opened a topic in Myo that I have made some mistake and I lost my cool. the details of my post were :

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/t24199-this-is-it

Ankit Reborn wrote:I wanted to share something.
After I have come back to the forum , I have learned to manage groups and sections , to keep cool and not to flame anyone even if they flame you , I have evolved as a journalist , I have evolved as a member , I have evolved but there are a few thing that worried me today.

Over these days I have earned Respect of many . At the same time there are a list of people who try to make me take wrong steps and commit a mistake .

As I look myself today I feel I am still incomplete . Something went wrong.
I now realize what was the flaw. Maintaining dignity.

That is the only thing I am lacking atm. I get excited too easily. But not anymore I must change this hot blood attitude of mine to become even a better member.
We must all never forget that our reactions make us what we are and no matter how bad the situation becomes we must not loose our cool.

My friends I have been a big hero over these times in many events but at the same time I have also done some dirty works like spying countries in past or destroying forum members who oppose me but I beg apology to all of them.I guarantee you guys that this Ankit Reborn shall never loose his cool again in this forum.

I had realized that I was lacking something. I did make a wrong choice and I beg apology for that however I did that to defend my countrymen.
I regret of falling low but for that I had already opened a topic in myo and accepted I had made some mistakes and had promised to never loose my cool again.

@ thel yes it was me but then ur de reps stopped as I knew I was being childish and then I made this topic to stop .

I do agree that my act was childish but I was just trying to defend my comrades.
It won't be repeated ever again as I had accepted in Myo I made a huge mistake by loosing my cool and promised never to loose it again however I am still guilty and if this ends my chance of being the Hokage .... then I must accept it...

Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm February 6th 2012, 5:13 am

To sum it up, forum drama at its finest.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2012, 5:28 am

When he called G man dog or myo shit hole , he wasnt warned because the mods were inactive and I wanted to shut his mouth , besides that Doc.Mak got de reps every time he posted and he doubted it to be Thel.
I know my act was childish but I am over protective and I can not let any forum member insult my country members.

Regardless of what I did I am well aware of forum rules and I dont break any and since I care about the forum I wont dare to abuse powers.
Moreover as a leader you should always care about your team and I tried to defend my countrymen however the path I took was wrong and I had stopped this epic plan back at feb 3 which reminds I started it on feb 2 ... Yea we had taken ur reps down to 29.
But I was gonna fix it back myself however u fixed it urself thel.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next