The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so secret anymore: Origins

+26
CrawHawk IV
G man
Satamino
Zeiin
Rhino.Freak
Tfwtolly
Doctor Mak
Norc
Hiei
LiGhtninGeR
Kezeal [NTSD]
Mihdi Uchiha
Eredale
Midnight_Blaze
its confirmed again
ACE KyoUno
DoM!n
Storm
Lillzeirell
Smouk
Kapre
Phoenix
Miatsu
analzooro
Thel_JF
IMOWNAGE
30 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Not so secret anymore: Origins - Page 3 Empty Re: Not so secret anymore: Origins

Post by Storm February 6th 2012, 5:42 am

Since you didn't report the situation to anyone, no action was going to get taken. I'm not going to look through pages and pages just to find what was said by someone. If it's a section that I can take action in, I'll do my best to take care of the problem. If it's not, then it's probably that section's moderator who isn't around when you need them to be.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Not so secret anymore: Origins - Page 3 Empty Re: Not so secret anymore: Origins

Post by Miatsu February 6th 2012, 5:45 am

Well fellow forum members, what did we learn from all this?
Miatsu
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm February 6th 2012, 5:48 am

I learned how to stay out of drama caused by others. Even to this day, it works perfectly.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu February 6th 2012, 5:58 am

I learned forum drama can be complicated. Also it can be great for news articles.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2012, 6:07 am

I learned not to loose my cool on a troll ever again.
Wait aI had already learned that back on feb 3rd...
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc February 6th 2012, 6:15 am

My only question is,will Ankit be the next Hokage ?
Norc
Norc
Leviathan (Invidia)
Leviathan (Invidia)

Health Health : 34
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak February 6th 2012, 6:16 am

I learned that Thel is a troll and some members of this forum take things here very serious like Thel flaming me and voting to my health get low
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm February 6th 2012, 6:40 am

That hasn't been decided yet Norc.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak February 6th 2012, 6:49 am

Maybe one more little thing need to show up

Man I really think that is a lot of coincidence a Lightning member ask to use my account and G Man got hacked in a short period of time after this.

Maybe Wind will like to know that the same member who makes contact with me have acess of an account of a Wind member.

Last edited by Doc. Mak on February 6th 2012, 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bull)
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly February 6th 2012, 6:51 am

Wow, I can't believe people take this forum that seriously. Secret teams and revenge attacks? Sounds like war, only gay.

And you're not telling us this person's name because you want attention? Cool bro. I doubt any Wind members care if someone can see our sub-forum, nothing really goes on there except for talking and shit.

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak February 6th 2012, 7:01 am

Guess you're dumber than I thought. I don't want attention, I have a lot of attention of my parents Razz

Then go talk shit over there bro, maybe that is why that guy offered a wind account for me
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2012, 7:10 am

Multiple accs is against forum rules...
Doc screenie.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak February 6th 2012, 7:20 am

well.. whoever this IMOWNAGE is, he's sure some1 frm this forums too
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2012, 8:14 am

This can't be ignored...
Spoiler:
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin February 6th 2012, 8:45 am

Doc. Mak wrote:Guess you're dumber than I thought. I don't want attention, I have a lot of attention of my parents Razz

Then go talk shit over there bro, maybe that is why that guy offered a wind account for me

I doubt that he does have a Wind account since we kicked every inactive member from Wind. Care to pm me the members name?
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2012, 8:51 am

Wiza *sigh*
Check my spoiler.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin February 6th 2012, 8:55 am

My internet is slow today alright, it took 10 minutes to load the image.
Well he will get kicked out of Wind sooner or later.
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu February 6th 2012, 12:03 pm

Wind is so quiet, it seems like a waste of an account. Should have joined Water or Myo if he wanted to see more.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix February 6th 2012, 1:08 pm

Yet you still made him a mod.. why? Chet's shown to be just as much of an immature brat as Nave with power. I like him enough as a coder and a leader of NTSD, but that doesn't grant you power over others for offering up a few screenshots of progress every month. This is a message to you Cross, put your foot down. Take his powers away cause at this point.. who cares if NTSD is barely alive?

Anyways, that was off-topic. Just got a little angry cause i warned about him already
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR February 6th 2012, 1:21 pm

I can't believe what is happening... Chet, Thel, Ankit... Guys, you're taking this forum too seriously.

And yeah, agreed with Phoenix, Chet is same as Ankit or Nave, and it's same situation as it is with Ankit, maybe he deserved those powers, but man, he's just too childish and shouldn't have them.

With great power, comes great responsibility.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk February 6th 2012, 1:24 pm

LiGhtninGeR wrote:I can't believe what is happening... Chet, Thel, Ankit... Guys, you're taking this forum too seriously.

And yeah, agreed with Phoenix, Chet is same as Ankit or Nave, and it's same situation as it is with Ankit, maybe he deserved those powers, but man, he's just too childish and shouldn't have them.

Oh yeah. I'm online 24/7 and don't know what is the personal life. It's so cool!
And same as Ankut? I'm white, dude.
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR February 6th 2012, 1:29 pm

First of all I'm not online that much, I spend max hour a day on this forum, even though I'm almost whole day at my home cause it's -15 outside, we don't go to school this week because of the weather.

Secondly, your previous post didn't change anything, you're still an arrogant brat who takes this forum too seriously.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale February 6th 2012, 1:29 pm

I see nothing wrong with him being mod of the progress sections. If he wants to lock/sticky topics there, well okay

After all, Cross stated that mods don't have banning powers, or anything beyond topic editing power. It's not that much.
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2012, 2:13 pm

LiGhtninGeR wrote:I can't believe what is happening... Chet, Thel, Ankit... Guys, you're taking this forum too seriously.

Responsibility ? I know my responsibilities properly and I perform my duties perfectly. When it comes to my jobs/tasks you can't ignore that I do them at my best , moreover I am well aware of forum rules perfectly , ever seen me flaming someone or breaking any rule of this forum ?
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF February 6th 2012, 2:31 pm

Spoiler:

me and ankit are close friends!

Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next