The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so secret anymore: Origins

+26
CrawHawk IV
G man
Satamino
Zeiin
Rhino.Freak
Tfwtolly
Doctor Mak
Norc
Hiei
LiGhtninGeR
Kezeal [NTSD]
Mihdi Uchiha
Eredale
Midnight_Blaze
its confirmed again
ACE KyoUno
DoM!n
Storm
Lillzeirell
Smouk
Kapre
Phoenix
Miatsu
analzooro
Thel_JF
IMOWNAGE
30 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Not so secret anymore: Origins - Page 4 Empty Re: Not so secret anymore: Origins

Post by Satamino February 6th 2012, 2:39 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:
Responsibility ? I know my responsibilities properly and I perform my duties perfectly. When it comes to my jobs/tasks you can't ignore that I do them at my best , moreover I am well aware of forum rules perfectly, ever seen me flaming someone or breaking any rule of this forum ?

Very modest.
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Not so secret anymore: Origins - Page 4 Empty Re: Not so secret anymore: Origins

Post by Thel_JF February 6th 2012, 2:43 pm

thats right my friend ankit is always doing what hes good at
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly February 6th 2012, 3:14 pm

Hey Ankit, good working fucking over everything you've tried to do. I found this thread quite funny, bunch of cunts who take a naruto forum this seriously? In the wise words of Ben Stiller "You guys are the shit stain on the underwear of society.

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2012, 3:23 pm

Tfwtolly wrote:Hey Ankit, good working fucking over everything you've tried to do. I found this thread quite funny, bunch of cunts who take a naruto forum this seriously? In the wise words of Ben Stiller "You guys are the shit stain on the underwear of society.

This is what I was talking about , if there were active mods who warned such arrogant and ignorant members things could have been better.

Tfwtolly we both know who needs a rest. I just came after 1.5+ years to this forum while you are still stuck here.

Nobody asked you to be here , you are free to get outta here although you can't.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak February 6th 2012, 4:15 pm

gosh! people atleast stop fighting online! GET A LIFE!
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n February 6th 2012, 4:43 pm

LiGhtninGeR wrote:I feel sad when I think that someone childish like Ankit could get the Kage rank, and/or Mod powers. Yeah, I know, he runs the Weekly's section quite well, he makes it active and interesting for other members of the forum, but still, there are plenty better candidates than Ankit for the Hokage position at the moment.

indeed

but wait,I am missing something,since when Ankit was proposed as new mod/kage?
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 4:47 pm

At the time when renovations were taking place and before nave deleted the forum. And we are not the one to decide who deserves what so it's useless to talk about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n February 6th 2012, 4:54 pm

I am not deciding anything,just pointing out facts
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 5:13 pm

DoM!n wrote:I am not deciding anything,just pointing out facts

But pointing out the facts won't make a deal too as the decision is up to Cross.

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino February 6th 2012, 5:18 pm

Cobra, I advise you to stop telling others what to do.

Because you don't decide something there is no reason to talk about it?
Cross cares for the opinion of the community like a good admin should.
So no reason to talk about it? I don't think so.
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 5:20 pm

Ruku wrote:Cobra, I advise you to stop telling others what to do.

Because you don't decide something there is no reason to talk about it?
Cross cares for the opinion of the community like a good admin should.
So no reason to talk about it? I don't think so.

I never said not to talk about it if you read exactly what I wrote. I just said that giving out your own decisions won't make a deal. Anyways I'm out of the mess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2012, 5:21 pm

@ Ruku
No , it doesn't concern the mass , it concerns the Fire Country.
Fire country is a sub section accessible by its members alone not the entire ntsd forum.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino February 6th 2012, 5:24 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:@ Ruku
No , it doesn't concern the mass , it concerns the Fire Country.
Fire country is a sub section accessible by its members alone not the entire ntsd forum.

*Sighs*

I said the decision wasn't decided by a sole person but by the community.
Where did I state that water country for example should decide on the next hokage?
I didn't so don't try to correct me.
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 5:27 pm

Just forget this discussion. Give your decisions in a place where you actually should not where it isn't asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm February 6th 2012, 5:29 pm

@Phoenix

Chet won't have his powers for much longer. That much is certain. Immature or otherwise, he won't keep them forever.

Anyway, we all know that Chet was rather desperate wanting some power to call his own, but he doesn't need it when he can simply make threads pertaining to the game's progress and edit them with whatever information needed.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2012, 5:30 pm

If that is so the I would like to state a few things. I had PMed Mihdi to ask the Fire country ppl what do they think of me and do they accept me as a Kage or not , I wanted to know if they had any problem or not. I was not gonna think of the position if they didn't want me or didn't trust me.
The outcome of the poll was I received all positive response and most of them were very happy.
Still I know I may not become the Hokage so , its no point of extending this topic any longer.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF February 6th 2012, 5:32 pm

alucard i asked u why myo reps me down u told me they dont
but u lied?
why do u do that to me alucard?
u told me im ur friend...
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 6th 2012, 5:32 pm

Storm wrote:@Phoenix

Chet won't have his powers for much longer. That much is certain. Immature or otherwise, he won't keep them forever.

Anyway, we all know that Chet was rather desperate wanting some power to call his own, but he doesn't need it when he can simply make threads pertaining to the game's progress and edit them with whatever information needed.

He should have the power till certain period of time. After all he is enough mature to know things that are needed to be done. But it doesn't mean that he'll have the powers forever.

@Thel, when was/is it proved that Myo members were repping you down? They aren't. They themselves are being repped down. Shall I blame Lightning for this? No I won't as i don't have the proof. So never blame anyone if you don't have the proof.

Last edited by Mr.Alucard on February 6th 2012, 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2012, 5:33 pm

@ Storm what ever he is he is still the NTSD leader and has been doing a fairly good job. He deserves power as long as he doesn't abuse them and so far he hasn't and most probably he won't. So , as long as he doesn't abuse his powers its better to let him have them as he is working hard.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk February 6th 2012, 5:36 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:he is working hard.
Eh, no. I work with NTSD only when I have a free time. And I can't call it "Working hard".
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino February 6th 2012, 5:36 pm

The question should be why he needs them in the first place instead of if he deserve them.
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei February 6th 2012, 5:40 pm

Ruku wrote:The question should be why he needs them in the first place instead of if he deserve them.

To sticky progress , downloads , remove spams from the Ntsd downloads / progress / ideas / bugs section.

He can't PM Cross every time for this.

Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by G man February 6th 2012, 5:41 pm

Phoenix wrote:He's quite obviously G Man.. as soon as he deleted his G Man account, this one popped up. Now apparently he's claiming to have gotten things from G Man.. sounds like a really poor lie.
Nope, this is not a lie sadly.
He did get my password and my account, and searched through my things, and then just deleted my account.
Oh well...
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino February 6th 2012, 5:44 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:
Ruku wrote:The question should be why he needs them in the first place instead of if he deserve them.

To sticky progress , downloads , remove spams from the Ntsd downloads / progress / ideas / bugs section.

Sticky progress what for? There are only progress topics?
To remove spam? This was never done in the past when there was 10x this amount of activity.
Besides the amount of work you get from that might be 5min a day max so easily done by other mods.
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm February 6th 2012, 5:44 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:

He doesn't need to when I can do it in his place. I wasn't made a moderator over the NTSD sections just to twiddle my thumbs you know...
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next